PDA

View Full Version : General talk Asian Milfs

gundamsux
04-09-2021, 12:25 AM
In the past I hooked up with a few milfs but none of them were asian. Not talking about ML/WL here. They generally know what's up after a drink or two and I invited them back to my place. But for some reason I find asian milfs tend to have cold feet or they have no clue what they really want. Does anyone have experience to share?

Carissawhore
04-09-2021, 01:55 AM
This is culture thing, Asian countries are more conservative hence if you hook up with Asian legit MILF,s they are less likely to be more open minded in bedroom but if you have slept with Asian MILF professional WL you will never go back to Caucasians again since Asians WL are bread to please men and they know what they are doing. This is also subjective as people have preference. I like Asians to other ethnicity due to the fact they have smooth skin, hairless body and Petit body, hey but that's just me everyone has their own preference. Try exploring more and you might change your mind.

Raybo
04-09-2021, 02:26 AM
Milf acronym is way over used. Plenty of older WLs that aren't mothers but I still want to fuck.

gundamsux
04-09-2021, 08:14 AM
This is culture thing, Asian countries are more conservative hence if you hook up with Asian legit MILF,s they are less likely to be more open minded in bedroom but if you have slept with Asian MILF professional WL you will never go back to Caucasians again since Asians WL are bread to please men and they know what they are doing. This is also subjective as people have preference. I like Asians to other ethnicity due to the fact they have smooth skin, hairless body and Petit body, hey but that's just me everyone has their own preference. Try exploring more and you might change your mind.

I think MILF is over used too but there's no other term that better describe women in their late 30s and 40s. Cougar maybe? But that implies they are looking for younger men.

I find older Chinese are the most conservative. They are very clingy and often want a relationship before getting into bed, I don't have time for that.

Haven't seen many jap milfs wandering around in central Sydney. I don't have a thing for Thai but they are generally more open if they are single and working abroad.

Johnisfun1969
04-09-2021, 01:56 PM
I think MILF is over used too but there's no other term that better describe women in their late 30s and 40s. Cougar maybe? But that implies they are looking for younger men.

I find older Chinese are the most conservative. They are very clingy and often want a relationship before getting into bed, I don't have time for that.

Haven't seen many jap milfs wandering around in central Sydney. I don't have a thing for Thai but they are generally more open if they are single and working abroad.

That’s good to know. But where do you meet these Milfs. As if you are not Asian you may not come across many options socially. I am sure if they are single they also need to have sex same way as us men. I had some good experiences overseas with women between 30-35. These were single and had kids. It was easier with a foreigner who would leave the country. From my point of view you were not kissing someone who had someone else dick in their mouth an hour ago.

local
04-09-2021, 02:07 PM
That’s good to know. But where do you meet these Milfs. As if you are not Asian you may not come across many options socially. I am sure if they are single they also need to have sex same way as us men. I had some good experiences overseas with women between 30-35. These were single and had kids. It was easier with a foreigner who would leave the country. From my point of view you were not kissing someone who had someone else dick in their mouth an hour ago.

Milf, some are, some are not.
I miss some of my travels.
I miss joking around with one of my client's personal assistant in Hong kong. This lady has always joked about showing me the world once she got me into her bed. never mind her husband, 3 kids or 8 grandchildren.
Her husband once said to me, he is still a young man because of his wife showing how to travel. He always said I should spend travelling with his wife.
Milf ? nope, Gilf ? Cougar ? I am not sure which, but I miss those laughs !!!

dannyboy
04-09-2021, 02:48 PM

I've found the complete opposite, mature Asian women non working ladies are complete freaks in the bedroom and very open minded..

asiafever
04-09-2021, 03:45 PM
I guess it is circumstantial. I had the most amazing hot passionate affair (I was single she wasn't) with a married Japanese woman in her late 20's with a kid. We were 3 times a day, all over each other, every room in the house and she tried so many things she had never done with her husband. On the flipside I know A LOT of Korean and Chinese mums and they are beyond vanilla. Essentially once their youngest was born they switched off the lights and shut the door sexually. My friend hasn't slept with his wife since their youngest was born 11 years ago. Another sleeps in separate rooms and is allowed to wank on her tits occasionally and that's it. Having spoken to the mums as well (because they are keen to hook me up with people from their church etc.. that's not going to work for me) I've heard them say it was never really about enjoyment for them and they aren't interested in sex any more at all, which is a shame. One woman said if she ever got divorced she would hope her friend did too so they could live together without men.

zoozilla
04-09-2021, 04:00 PM
Unfortunately the Chinese MILFs I've met only interested in looking for a husband not lovers or sex.

Johnisfun1969
06-09-2021, 11:21 AM
Although I have limited experience but I would disagree that these milfs as we are calling them don’t enjoy sex. My experience is only overseas and totally different. These women yes not calling them milfs as they are around 30-35 give or take few years. They were happy to meet in my hotel room and would initiate the sex. Some of them straightaway sit on the bed and looking into their eyes you know what they want. It’s been also the most pleasurable experience as they were not doing this for money and not watching the clock 😂.

It’s a pity as I don’t come across many in my social or work. I met one lady through zalo and she started working and had no time. She has fallen pregnant now and I have to cross her from the list.

limbi8888
06-09-2021, 11:38 AM
yeah had the same experience with asian women. They tend to want a commitment before putting out. Then they are usually very conservative in bed also.
Being asian i find its easier to stay with asian women as alot of non-asian don't seem to like asian men.
There seems to be abit of a stigma around that asian men are not good partners.
Also the more wild/adventurous girls tend to only want to date westerners, its the current trend

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2021, 08:24 PM
As a married man, no chance of meeting a MILF outside of wedlock apart from paid sex while punting.

Personally , am too lazy to try to please the lady , usually just a quickie to get off my animal needs. Sex in FS shop were usually with younger WLs, Asian Milfs I had were all in RnT shops.

One lady in particular were pretty good. The Mongolian busty Amy from Stanmore. She gave me 5 Star services including showering together . Too bad I had no stamina and most sessions would end inside 10 min after entry, so never really had a chance to truly appreciate and enjoy the intimate part of her body.

Read a few reviews of her by other punters who were more into pleasing the lady and they would have been all getting the sensual rewards and value for the sessions they deserved.

BTW, Amy was a lot bustier when she first started and au naturalle down below, truly a very sexy and erotic Milf - a bit less appealing when she tried to slim down and started landscaping!

Just a bit of personal experiences to share.

Cheers