PDA

View Full Version : General talk Dulwich Hill- Whats good there?

waifuman
10-09-2021, 11:43 PM
So i moved close to the area just before lockdown... I've got a good list of where to travel to once we open, but whats near dulwich hill that's actually good? like top tier service. Anyone tried Palms Thai Massage? Are they legit?

Bmal
11-09-2021, 08:10 AM
Jin Massage in DH was always the best option around there.

I think Palms Thai is legit.

I think some action can be had at True Thai Massage but it’s a rare place I didn’t get any action but I believe others had. Goldfinger massage over the road has some on offer I think but after the True Thai experience I only ever went to Jin in that area.

When things open up again obviously.

tpol
11-09-2021, 09:17 AM
Just venture out to parra Rd. Stanmore, Leichhardt has heaps

smn5746
11-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Isn’t there a brothel on Canterbury road near the leagues club
It’s short hop to Burwood and Strathfield

waifuman
13-09-2021, 12:02 AM
Jin Massage in DH was always the best option around there.

I think Palms Thai is legit.

Really want to try Jin Massage once it opens up, Shame Palms Thai is closed as its a remedial massage place and many are open. All I'm gonna say is head to Palms Thai and ask for Nataly, the manager... there can be some action there if she wants it.

Raybo
13-09-2021, 01:05 AM
really good pizza shop, or is that Summer Hill...

waifuman
13-09-2021, 02:00 PM
really good pizza shop, or is that Summer Hill...

pepperoni? or pineapple?

Bmal
14-09-2021, 09:48 AM
Really want to try Jin Massage once it opens up, Shame Palms Thai is closed as its a remedial massage place and many are open. All I'm gonna say is head to Palms Thai and ask for Nataly, the manager... there can be some action there if she wants it.

I’ve pretty much always enjoyed my punts at Jin. I’d go there semi regularly. I believe management changed not long before lockdown and the number of girls and customer service definitely dropped. I’d still go back for a try post lockdown if they survive.

wachumba
15-09-2021, 02:24 PM
I think some action can be had at True Thai Massage but it’s a rare place I didn’t get any action but I believe others had. Goldfinger massage over the road has some on offer I think but after the True Thai experience I only ever went to Jin in that area.

If you can't get extras at True, you not try hard enough. A few girls don't but if you want hj, they will just get another girl to come in and do the extra. They only charge $45/hr for the massage but want $30-35 for HJ.

wachumba
15-09-2021, 02:28 PM
All I'm gonna say is head to Palms Thai and ask for Nataly, the manager... there can be some action there if she wants it.

Which one is Nataly?
https://m.facebook.com/thepalmsthai/photos/a.2140232022671192/4591619577532412/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal

waifuman
15-09-2021, 06:48 PM
Which one is Nataly?
https://m.facebook.com/thepalmsthai/photos/a.2140232022671192/4591619577532412/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal
I think this is an older photo but sort of looks like the one on the left, she doesn't have the best face tbh, but damn she gives a good part 1 and a better part 2 if you become a regular.

waifuman
15-09-2021, 06:49 PM
I'm guessing that's a clothed HJ as well for that price

I haven't had that experience, mine was a bit more hand on hand. happy to explain more if you want to DM me...

Simon_Says
24-11-2021, 04:44 PM
Goldfinger looks good from the outside, and definitely has the vibe that extras are available. I might have to take the plunge.

beta101
24-11-2021, 06:37 PM
I tried Jennifer @ Jin Massage 2 weeks ago. Tall n sexy. Build for BBC. I mean build like an Amazon. She was on her period so no snoo snoo. Massage and hand job was soft n she insist she's super pro at this lol but yeh good place for a _cooking_ n big clean rooms. She's also a fan of guys with dirty bums so after poo don't clean and go direct for extra GFE.

somtum
28-10-2022, 08:51 PM
Seen Nataly at Palms Thai a number of times now. Great massage with awesome HJ and BJ skills. This shop gets plenty of legit customers so just hope you get a back room and don't need to be quiet :cool2:

Nataly is great fun, for example one time she was grinding her pussy back and forth along my cock while she answered the phone. Quality service.

Aardvark2021
28-10-2022, 09:58 PM
Has Jin Massage closed? any info?

B J Hunter
30-10-2022, 12:33 PM
Looks like it’s closed no more flashing neon outside or WeChat updates.

Shivere
02-11-2022, 11:41 AM
Shame about Jin but they did it to themselves. I'd go a couple times a week if they ever bothered to post their roster on WeChat or have photos etc. I like knowing what I'm getting before I get there, and there's plenty of places not far that offer that. Rip Jin.

dotcumdotinyou
02-11-2022, 06:27 PM
Sydney tools on canterbury road, I've spent hours in that place wandering around. They're a bit expensive on their Fluke range...cheaper prices at element14

wachumba
28-05-2023, 01:48 AM
Seen Nataly at Palms Thai a number of times now. Great massage with awesome HJ and BJ skills. This shop gets plenty of legit customers so just hope you get a back room and don't need to be quiet :cool2:

Nataly is great fun, for example one time she was grinding her pussy back and forth along my cock while she answered the phone. Quality service.

Dropped in to check it out and seems quite obvious they provide extras. Nataly was wearing short shorts that barely covered her ass and a short shirt tied up that looked similar to slutty schoolgirls shirt tied up showing her midriff on a very cold day. No legit thai massage staff would wear that. Price are high at $80/hr and $95/hr if you want to claim health fund rebate so did not partake.