PDA

View Full Version : Question Are you allowed to schedule your vaccine shot in the city

beta101
23-09-2021, 03:04 PM
So like I WFH n I live really far from the CBD n there's a few vaccine clinics in my area. However, am i still allowed to schedule my first vaccine in the CBD and on my way back cough cough book _ haircut _ appointment in the city?

Lol thanks

Riff888
23-09-2021, 04:10 PM
So like I WFH n I live really far from the CBD n there's a few vaccine clinics in my area. However, am i still allowed to schedule my first vaccine in the CBD and on my way back cough cough book _ haircut _ appointment in the city?

Lol thanksJust say I was allocated this address for this time.

Keep the QR or email handy.

I've had 2 haircuts so far from a Thai guy working from his apartment on Bathurst St, not bad for $15.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

wachumba
23-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Police know its easy to get appointments closer to home so I dont think they would fall for stupid excuses that the city was the only one available.
Is it really that hard to wait another few weeks?

Riff888
23-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Just use Waze and avoid police all together.

storry_teller
23-09-2021, 04:49 PM
Yes, you can. Just apply for travel permission on NSA service, but last time when I had to go so far for my jab, I applied for it but no one stopped me at all (I used train though, not driving)

beta101
23-09-2021, 05:21 PM
Just say I was allocated this address for this time.

Keep the QR or email handy.

I've had 2 haircuts so far from a Thai guy working from his apartment on Bathurst St, not bad for $15.

Lol nice. I pay like $30 and tip $10 for cute Korean girl to cut my hair. I wish I asked her number before lockdown...

beta101
23-09-2021, 05:22 PM
Yes, you can. Just apply for travel permission on NSA service, but last time when I had to go so far for my jab, I applied for it but no one stopped me at all (I used train though, not driving)

Thanks man. How do I apply for the travel permission. I googled n not sure about the NSA part. Thanks

storry_teller
23-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Thanks man. How do I apply for the travel permission. I googled n not sure about the NSA part. Thanks
I used this
https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/register-your-travel-within-nsw

beta101
24-09-2021, 09:03 PM
Thanks man. Not sure if I'm eligible? Looks like it's for workers going into n out of lga of concern?