PDA

View Full Version : General talk catchgod usage?!

harrywells522
26-09-2021, 08:38 AM
To all my non-asian punters

how many of you use the catchgod forums to find private asian wl/ml?

fungongguy
27-09-2021, 12:20 PM
Looks like an awesome place (some epic pics), but language barrier presents a bit of an issue for me ... !

B0tb0t
27-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Is this for Australian or global? Look interesting.

Jaygee
28-09-2021, 11:05 AM
Had a look - seems a but tough to navigate it if not from major city.

Might look more later

Johnisfun1969
28-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Had a look - seems a but tough to navigate it if not from major city.

Might look more later

Oh nice, I tried on the phone but the site opens up in Chinese only. But on the computer Google asks if you want to translate to English. Have not read much but maybe the reviews may be worthwhile from the Asian punters experience. Has anyone found anything else worthwhile on this site.

harrywells522
28-09-2021, 06:51 PM
Oh nice, I tried on the phone but the site opens up in Chinese only. But on the computer Google asks if you want to translate to English. Have not read much but maybe the reviews may be worthwhile from the Asian punters experience. Has anyone found anything else worthwhile on this site.

while the translations arent that good, you could probably piece together somewhat of a gist of what they're trying to convey.

bigmansam
29-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Found it very hard to navigate

Wok
10-11-2021, 09:59 AM
I had a look at catchgod after seeing this post, it’s pretty hard to navigate, but it looks like there are a bunch of agencies that advertise private WL on there.
They all seem to have Line or WeChat accounts so it might be possible to book through there.
It’s all in Chinese though, so I’m not sure how easily it will be to book using English.
But they appear to advertise girls who are from other parts of Asian besides China so I would assume English would be the common language between them all, maybe?

Pysterio1
16-04-2023, 01:16 AM
I wish I learned more Chinese! Would love to try more privates