PDA

View Full Version : General talk Age -> do you really care ?

youngheart
29-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Reading in the private section particularly, many of us here seem to be worried more about age than service.

Does it matter ? do you care ? should you worry ?

I remember years ago falling asleep in a shop just after the flip and then waking up with the lady giving a bj. Now the funny part was that a light towel had been placed over my face, and I just laid back and enjoyed, realising it was probably going to be a freebie as I hadn't been asked. Yes I thoughly enjoyed it and removed the towel as I blew and saw that the young girl who has started my massage had been replaced by an old mumma who would have been at least in her 80's. she was swallowing my load and gave me a toothless grin.

Yup, the best bj I have ever received to this day.

I read in the private forum a complaint about a ml/wl who is working from home and that she was too old and such and the punter wont be returning. I have seem the same lady and whilst she seems meticulous about certain thing, by going along with her, her service has been excellent (and I end up getting more than I actual go there for). I saw years ago a lady in surry hills who was mention here on the forum and the same, complaints she being too old. Well I saw her advertise recently and whilst she is older, her service has only got better.

There are a few ladies who have been followed on this forum, who provided great service over the years, and hopefully will keep many of us here happy in the years to come.

I have learnt to appreciate maturity, and ignore age, service and attitude is what counts. I find one word is important to remember "Reciprocity". I wonder how others here feel about it ?

limbi8888
29-09-2021, 10:02 AM
yup, while its nice to get a young girl, i often find they rush the work, are really lazy and tend to overcharge.
the more mature ones are in it for the long run, they want you to come back, so they try their best.

local
29-09-2021, 11:03 AM
toothless grin.

Yeah, well the mental picture aint good, but its a good laugh.

It really comes down to "maturity" both of the punt and the provider.

The younger the more starfish quality.

there is the kps, tps, hkps, jps descriptions for all the younger ones... bet that all advertise "mature".
Had a laugh the other day with a supposed 19yo advertising "mature" LOL !!

Something about the Anzacs, and the going down of the Sun would be appropriate here, but I just cannot remember it !!

Climax598
29-09-2021, 11:19 AM
I find the young one are hit and miss thing. Don't get me wrong I still have some young one from time to time just to enjoy the young fruits and you might get a gem.

krnboy
29-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Older women is what I like nowadays and I'm in my mid 30s

ssfc
29-09-2021, 12:47 PM
Age of punter is probably one of those hurdles for the punters in their 20s. Also some people are more visual so they can get more enjoyment out of a young, hot starfish. Personally for me I prefer better service.

kamo
29-09-2021, 12:53 PM
I’m in my early 40s so I don’t care too much if the girl is as old or older than me.

One of the best punts I’ve had was a double with Yoyo and Wendy at Bellevue 12, the depravity and hunger for my cock was off the charts. I doubt a young girl in her 20s is going to give me the same service.

I see Lucy at Artarmon 116 regularly, she’s great too.

Conversely I’ve had a lot of sessions with girls in their 20s who are lazy and have no real enthusiasm. Those punts suck and really put me off younger girls.

I much prefer great service to a great face.

krnboy
29-09-2021, 01:14 PM
I’m in my early 40s so I don’t care too much if the girl is as old or older than me.

One of the best punts I’ve had was a double with Yoyo and Wendy at Bellevue 12, the depravity and hunger for my cock was off the charts. I doubt a young girl in her 20s is going to give me the same service.

Conversely I’ve had a lot of sessions with girls in their 20s who are lazy and have no real enthusiasm. Those punts suck and really put me off younger girls.

I much prefer great service to a great face.

Some guys are superficial. My cousin doesn't care much if they provide mediocre service as long as they're hot

floppydick
29-09-2021, 01:31 PM

I certainly miss Lucy !!
Wish I had her details to see her now...

Give me an experienced mature woman any day.
Toothless grins included.
I remember waiting in a brothel at the cross years ago and joking with the receptionist that I was so horny, I would would go with her granny. Yup, thats what I got,
I was 27 at the time and she must have been 70 or more. I ended up staying 3 hours and was totally drained. fantastically happy and even went back the following week for more of the same. I kept going every few months till she told me she was leaving.

I cant imagine any young thing being able to keep me going for 3 hours and totally draining me the same way.

Awqjoq
29-09-2021, 02:26 PM
I'm rnt only and the worst I've ever had was a hot 19yo Aussie girl. Give me the Asian girls in their 30s any day

woods23
29-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Some of the best sessions i have had is with milf.( they appreciated u more) A good back up if there less young girls around .

Riff888
29-09-2021, 03:36 PM
I was a regular of a 19 year old Aussie private on York St in 2014. She was awesome, did the most amazing CIMWS.

So many great girls mid 20s, 30s and 40s.

My favourite is still a 50 woman I've been seeing for years. Never had a kid and the most amazing pussy. Love girls from Sichuan province.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

1inchguy
29-09-2021, 04:16 PM
prefer mature ladies anytime. They know how to please

Ziggurat
29-09-2021, 04:46 PM
the young girl had been replaced by an old mumma who would have been at least in her 80's. she was swallowing my load and gave me a toothless grin.

Yeah, well the mental picture aint good.

In those circumstances, I'd

a) literally become physically ill, there'd have to be a bucket handy

and

b) feel sexually assaulted, with all the aftermath arising from that.

dotcumdotinyou
29-09-2021, 05:02 PM
Age doesn't really matter to me, its the quality of service and (as with everybody here) its usually the older girls that give the best bang for your buck.

Labia Vortex
29-09-2021, 05:38 PM
As I hurtle toward 70 I find that it’s easier to click with older asian woman
It’s seems to be a cultural thing with older people in Asian cultures
I’ve only really formed a connection with two younger girls in the last 5 yrs
One WL and one ML… one Korean.. the other Japanese
While the body is holding up the melon isn’t

Xorro
29-09-2021, 06:51 PM
I have learnt to appreciate maturity, and ignore age, service and attitude is what counts. I find one word is important to remember "Reciprocity". I wonder how others here feel about it ?

You are in good company. Benjamin Franklin had similar views

“ Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman”

https://lulz.com/8-reasons-older-women-are-better-lovers-benjamin-franklin-letter-3772/

As someone else commented earlier, young ones can be hit and miss but personally I’d find it difficult to feel aroused unless I feel a certain level of physical attraction.

Sleazypeazy
30-09-2021, 12:24 AM
I am in my late 30s and the best sex I have had was with a woman in her 40s. Still, I love having a steamt session with a young 20 something as long as they are into it and not entirely faking.

Rogeryou
30-09-2021, 12:30 AM
I certainly miss Lucy !!
Wish I had her details to see her now...

Give me an experienced mature woman any day.
Toothless grins included.
I remember waiting in a brothel at the cross years ago and joking with the receptionist that I was so horny, I would would go with her granny. Yup, thats what I got,
I was 27 at the time and she must have been 70 or more. I ended up staying 3 hours and was totally drained. fantastically happy and even went back the following week for more of the same. I kept going every few months till she told me she was leaving.

I cant imagine any young thing being able to keep me going for 3 hours and totally draining me the same way.

I find that frightening mate hahahaha

It’s all visual for me, young hot and fit is what I go for.

solidsnake
30-09-2021, 01:48 AM
Good attitude and service is most important but for me MILFS yes GILFS no

local
30-09-2021, 08:34 AM

This one I had a laugh at !

Consider the age of a Milf is 18+
consider the age of a Gilf is say 32+
then what do we have.. ggilf is around say 50+
a gggilf is from around 68+
mmm, whats a cougar's age ? from say 30+ or what...
so many , yet so few...

Technically, most of the punters hear are eyeing up gilfs without realising it anyway !

tpol
30-09-2021, 09:04 AM
Whoa u must be really young

GoldfishMan
30-09-2021, 11:37 PM
I was going to answer straight up that age does matter and I do go for younger girls, but then I realised I don't actually know their real ages!

So I'm going to say I look for girls that have the appearance and feeling of being young. A slim tight body, firm tits and ass, sense of fashion and youthful/feminine mannerisms ... If she has those qualities, I'm down for it. I'm not gonna ask her to show me her passport to prove her age!

Riff888
01-10-2021, 10:11 AM
I was going to answer straight up that age does matter and I do go for younger girls, but then I realised I don't actually know their real ages!

So I'm going to say I look for girls that have the appearance and feeling of being young. A slim tight body, firm tits and ass, sense of fashion and youthful/feminine mannerisms ... If she has those qualities, I'm down for it. I'm not gonna ask her to show me her passport to prove her age!Haha a girl just recently showed me her immunisation record and it had her DOB. She was laughing about it and said we're compatible star signs.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Bunningsnag
01-10-2021, 10:37 AM
I swap over. Sometimes I feel the need for some young hot Asian pussy and sometimes I just feel the need for mature pussy.
It's like dinner. Sometimes you feel like chicken and sometimes you feel like steak.

Johnisfun1969
01-10-2021, 11:20 AM
For me it’s the younger looking girls. For some reason I don’t like being with older women. Once I went to GILF and her service was ordinary. In those days the Internet was not there and you had to rely on the add in newspaper.

Nowadays I get turned on my seeing youthful and carefree attitude full of confidence of younger Aussie girls in age 20 -25 And the dresses they wear ohhhh. The Asian girls it’s harder to know their age but they are more shy and submissive.

avnyyy
01-10-2021, 12:35 PM
Younger girls... only because I’m much younger than a lot of the gents here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limbi8888
01-10-2021, 01:40 PM

same, i'm past the age where i care lol.
Don't get me wrong i'm still a sucker for a pretty young thing, but sometimes i feel they don't really care for me lol

Sharphorse
02-10-2021, 11:50 AM
I don’t care about age as such but I have to be somewhat attracted to them. I think it’s about balance of hotness with enthusiastic service

bummer
02-10-2021, 01:55 PM
I love a mature woman.
I saw a friends mum the other day, sunbaking, here was a 67yo, topless in her backyard.
I said to my friend, that his mum still has it, and he said yup, and flaunts it.

I would have made a suggestion to her if he wasn't there...

Nothing wrong with some of these older ladies. I would rather spend a night with them than some of there daughters.

BUT,

conversely, with the extended lockdown, I have been trying a few ladyboys lately, an interesting experience, some really cute trannies around as well...
But I prefer the young ones there actually, older are a turn off.

gthgrt
02-10-2021, 03:53 PM
Age matters if it makes the session unpleasant for you. You punt for pleasure.
If you enjoy your time with the lady, then her age is irrelevant. There are ladies 18-50+ that I would enjoy being with, and there are ladies 18-50+ that I would avoid.
If you find her attractive, and you enjoy your time together, that's what counts.

JamesG64
07-11-2021, 11:26 PM
The young ones are inexperienced, the old ones are jaded. 25-35 Is the sweet spot IMO

bung72
08-11-2021, 07:05 AM
It shouldn't matter, but for a lady to grab my interest >45 she will need to have looked after herself well. All things being equal, I'll take young and inexperienced over old and worn out.... the thought of a geriatric toothless BJ has just turned me off my coffee!

CharlieM
08-11-2021, 07:24 AM
I'm surprised how many here, like myself, prefer great service from older over poor service younger.

bung72
08-11-2021, 07:32 AM
I'm surprised how many here, like myself, prefer great service from older over poor service younger.

I guess it depends on where your 'older' threshold lies.... :D

Wok
08-11-2021, 07:50 AM
The young ones are inexperienced, the old ones are jaded. 25-35 Is the sweet spot IMO
This would also be my preferred age range.

GoldfishMan
08-11-2021, 07:52 AM
Great "service" but older lady with lots of GFE... I get all that with my partner. Why would I pay $$$ when I can get it at home?

If I had a choice I'd go for younger girls anytime.

bung72
08-11-2021, 07:53 AM
Great "service" but older lady with lots of GFE... I get all that with my partner. Why would I pay $$$ when I can get it at home?

Yep. My thoughts exactly.

CharlieM
08-11-2021, 09:08 AM

So true. Younger with great service is the ultimate.

ssfc
08-11-2021, 08:36 PM
Depends on the mood but would probably only go as far at 15 years older than i am. Any older starts to feel uncomfortable.

akira16
08-11-2021, 11:18 PM
Never tried 40s (or girls who look in their 40s) but after reading through this I probably should give it a go..

bung72
09-11-2021, 01:08 PM
In those circumstances, I'd

a) literally become physically ill, there'd have to be a bucket handy

and

b) feel sexually assaulted, with all the aftermath arising from that.

I'm hearing you with the bucket.... imaging doing that to some girl with a mate - you'd both end up doing time....

Rahul Jupta
09-11-2021, 01:36 PM
Given the lockdown, there's a lack of fresh talents, and unsurprisingly plenty of MILFs in the market.

Applejoker
09-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Prefer younger for sure.. though with some of them you can't really tell...

dotcumdotinyou
09-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Don't care about age, as long as she looks good in my eyes.

Rackster
10-11-2021, 02:36 AM
personallly, I prefer midish thirties and up, where they dont rely on youth to get the job (lazily) done, but have at least enough experience to develop their skillset, particularly a great BJ game, and have a few of their own signature moves. In reality, in most shops, the youngest will be 30+ anyway, despite whay you think (Advertised age 23 = 31, and then plus 1.5 -2 every additional year is my rough calc). One girl that is still in my best of the best, that I would have bet the house on being real mid 20's I found out had me by a couple of years and is 49, and now I know, I still cant pick it, even in full daylight .
If thy look good, and do those things that do it for you, then it really doesnt matter the real age

tawer5ag
10-11-2021, 05:26 AM
The younger the better, i find some parts of a girl being young or nti to be attractive and improves my enjoyment of the session.
As im in my early 30s, my ideal age is 18- mid 30s?
But the other important thing is, they should look attractive in my eyes as well. Not as picky with body features than i am with how their face looks.

Saw a few ladies that fit my ideal age range, banging body that a lot of punters would love.
However, i didnt like the face that much and it lessened the enjoyment.

On the other hand, definitely seen ladies who are actually late 30s at least, but the combination of how their body and face looks, just makes me want to try them.
The plus of having an older lady is that theyre more experienced.
Although with experience, most of them become too jaded about work.

So all in all, prefer younger ones, but both facial and body features are as important.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk