PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Japanese relaxation massage not to reopen

Rogeryou
30-09-2021, 12:21 AM
Had some amazing punts there, quality legit young Japanese babes. Loved Kyoto and Maria with those perfect huge juggs.

BAM
30-09-2021, 12:48 AM
Tokiyo studio in Sussex st?

Awqjoq
30-09-2021, 10:39 AM
There's a few Japanese massage places - you talking about the Rosebery one?

limbi8888
30-09-2021, 12:09 PM
i think alot of them will not reopen, mainly due to not having people to work in them.

Once the international boarders open up there might be new popups

dannyboy
30-09-2021, 02:39 PM
The lockdown has permanently finished off many businesses, many will never reopen...

bigboymcevoy69
30-09-2021, 04:22 PM
The lockdown has permanently finished off many businesses, many will never reopen...

keep that same energy when it comes time to vote in a federal election my guy. don't forget who decided not to reinstate jobkeeper/seeker this time around

BAM
30-09-2021, 07:34 PM
Tokio studio 380 Sussex st just messaged. They closing and a legit massage shop taking over. Tokio studio said they plan to find a new location and reopen later.

Vader
30-09-2021, 07:57 PM
keep that same energy when it comes time to vote in a federal election my guy. don't forget who decided not to reinstate jobkeeper/seeker this time around

So where do you think all this money come for handouts? Maybe there is a lesson in saving for a rainy day.

TangoEcho
30-09-2021, 08:25 PM
So where do you think all this money come for handouts? Maybe there is a lesson in saving for a rainy day.

Lol the government doesn't run like a household. It controls the currency, and can literally create money, to simplify things by a lot. Sometimes it is better to run a deficit to keep the economy going, because then you do less damage and can get more tax receipts in the long run.

I'd offer my own stimulus package if I could.

bigboymcevoy69
30-09-2021, 10:25 PM

We can start by cracking down on corporate tax evasion and if that doesn’t work we can do what we did at the start of the pandemic and simply print more money

GoldfishMan
30-09-2021, 10:44 PM
We can start by cracking down on corporate tax evasion and if that doesn’t work we can do what we did at the start of the pandemic and simply print more money
Print more money? No bro, thats not a good idea. Interest rates at near zero while other countries are already hiking their rates, iron ore price down in the dumps, to print more money now is like lighting the match on a pile of bone dry hay. The AUD will completely tank.

Rogeryou
30-09-2021, 10:55 PM
There's a few Japanese massage places - you talking about the Rosebery one?

Yea that’s the one

jzchan
04-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Yea that’s the one

Damn! Gonna miss this place. This place was an absolute gem for real Jap girls. Wonder if the girls formerly working here are gonna migrate south to the other 'jap' (a lot of chinese here) shop on Botany Road?

ssfc
04-10-2021, 05:15 PM
What a shame. The waiting game to see which places reopen

Rogeryou
05-10-2021, 01:04 AM
Damn! Gonna miss this place. This place was an absolute gem for real Jap girls. Wonder if the girls formerly working here are gonna migrate south to the other 'jap' (a lot of chinese here) shop on Botany Road?

I wonder if it’s same owner? Never been to that one, it is a little too busy around there for my liking.

yowser
05-10-2021, 08:38 AM
Apparently the owner of Botany Japanese massage earlier this year contacted the owner of Tokio studio wanting to sell their business but Tokio didnt want it

jzchan
05-10-2021, 09:20 PM
I wonder if it’s same owner? Never been to that one, it is a little too busy around there for my liking.

Nah, June/Mimi (335 Owner) used to manage this place when it was at 702 Botany Rd. Owner here is Chinese supposedly.

jzchan
05-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Apparently the owner of Botany Japanese massage earlier this year contacted the owner of Tokio studio wanting to sell their business but Tokio didnt want it

Which joint? 335?

yowser
05-10-2021, 09:37 PM
Which joint? 335?

Yes, 335 wanted to sell their business to Tokio but June wasn't interested. Covid really screwed up a lot of things.
How can you have a Japanese massage if there are no Japanese people lol
The only Japanese massage standing is the legit Raffine and you will walk out with blue balls