PDA

View Full Version : General talk Queensland massage parlours close contacts

Topfielder
05-10-2021, 10:46 AM
Just saw that 3 massage parlours in SE QLD have been named as close contact sites and people who have visited must isolate for 14 days

rooter
05-10-2021, 10:55 AM
Just saw that 3 massage parlours in SE QLD have been named as close contact sites and people who have visited must isolate for 14 days

"Health experts are not seriously concerned about a mystery case of COVID-19 in Queensland after it was found she worked in several Brisbane massage parlours while infectious.
The woman, aged in her 50s, was infectious for 10 days before she went into isolation, Chief Health Officer Dr Jeannette Young said yesterday.
The head of the Queensland branch of the Australian Medical Association, Dr Chris Perry, said he doubted the new case would spark a flare-up.
"Nobody's got the disease so far in 10 days of her being infectious," he told Today.
"She's double vaccinated which means she's probably got a very low viral load and probably not shedding much virus. So I don't think we'll have a significant issue with her."

Riff888
05-10-2021, 03:06 PM
"Health experts are not seriously concerned about a mystery case of COVID-19 in Queensland after it was found she worked in several Brisbane massage parlours while infectious.
The woman, aged in her 50s, was infectious for 10 days before she went into isolation, Chief Health Officer Dr Jeannette Young said yesterday.
The head of the Queensland branch of the Australian Medical Association, Dr Chris Perry, said he doubted the new case would spark a flare-up.
"Nobody's got the disease so far in 10 days of her being infectious," he told Today.
"She's double vaccinated which means she's probably got a very low viral load and probably not shedding much virus. So I don't think we'll have a significant issue with her."She probably advertises as 24 [emoji23]

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

rooter
05-10-2021, 03:13 PM
She probably advertises as 24 [emoji23]

For sure, and new to industry, and slim and busty :)

Riff888
05-10-2021, 05:43 PM
For sure, and new to industry, and slim and busty :)Hahahaha, maybe they don't have much of a choice up there.

the big Z
05-10-2021, 10:25 PM
I got this from news.com.au. Are they actually R&T or just massage shops?

The other massage parlours as close contact venues are listed below:

UME Massage Spa, Redcliffe, Saturday, September 5, 9am – 7pm
Cannon Hill Massage, Cannon Hill, Sunday, September 26, 9am – 7pm
Little Crown Massage, Slacks Creek, Monday, September 27, 9am – 7pm, and Wednesday, September 29, 8.40am – 7pm
UMI Massage, Cannon Hill, Tuesday, September 28, 9.30am – 7pm
Water Lilly Spa, Archerfield, Friday, October 1, 9am – 7pm

studsg
06-10-2021, 09:21 AM
Lol. Now that the ML info is in the public. All the punters would have went into hiding, probably not even gone for testing even if they were wheezing and unable to breathe [emoji14]

dannyboy
06-10-2021, 03:04 PM
No new cases in Qld..

studsg
06-10-2021, 06:29 PM
No new cases in Qld..

New cases only appear when ppl go for testing. If ppl don't go for testing, they report it as No New Cases.

I believe it's the same deal with NSW. Most ppl are looking forward to the reopening at 11 Oct. So many ppl who have a cough or itchy throat are choosing to skip going to get a test so as not to jinx their chance of going out to enjoy when 11 Oct swings around, hence we are seeing new daily numbers around the 600+ range.

dannyboy
06-10-2021, 09:08 PM
New cases only appear when ppl go for testing. If ppl don't go for testing, they report it as No New Cases.

I believe it's the same deal with NSW. Most ppl are looking forward to the reopening at 11 Oct. So many ppl who have a cough or itchy throat are choosing to skip going to get a test so as not to jinx their chance of going out to enjoy when 11 Oct swings around, hence we are seeing new daily numbers around the 600+ range.

Weird how that works hey

GoldfishMan
07-10-2021, 08:15 AM
Lol. Now that the ML info is in the public. All the punters would have went into hiding, probably not even gone for testing even if they were wheezing and unable to breathe [emoji14]
Too bad there's no chance of a hero satay guy in QLD:
https://mothership.sg/2021/07/singapore-ktv-lounge-covid-19-video-parody/

tpol
07-10-2021, 10:19 AM
But still, it doesn't spread in qld.

Even though their testing numbers are low, it should eventually make someone ill.

Their feng shui must be good this year

bittybittybitty
07-10-2021, 11:50 AM
fingers crossd that qld doesnt have to lock down like nsw and vic did

studsg
07-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Too bad there's no chance of a hero satay guy in QLD:
https://mothership.sg/2021/07/singapore-ktv-lounge-covid-19-video-parody/

Surely they can find an equivalent Kebab Hero in sunny Brissie :shout: