PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 359 Riley

DireStraits
05-10-2021, 02:02 PM
Anyone know if this shop has closed for good? Also, I noticed their account has been banned here. They used to update roster daily before lockdown.

northsidelegend
08-10-2021, 01:20 PM
Anyone know if this shop has closed for good? Also, I noticed their account has been banned here. They used to update roster daily before lockdown.

Probably hit pause don't want po po visits to check on them etc.
No point having the site up during locky.
Would love to smash Vinice! she is a babe!

DireStraits
19-10-2021, 02:14 PM
Probably hit pause don't want po po visits to check on them etc.
No point having the site up during locky.
Would love to smash Vinice! she is a babe!

Yes Vinice was hot.

Seems 359 is still closed. Strange.

lonely heart
20-10-2021, 08:36 AM
When people say close, that is an incorrect term. More like suspend operation.
Very rare in Sydney the operator also own the building they operating in, I know of two 479 and 42.

359 building owner lives next door and use to operate 359 till around mid 2018. He was never going to make that place great because he don't need to pay rent so no pressure to make the business go big. Relying too much on looking after old staff and girls to keep the place running.
Guess he eventually figure out it's too much for him so he rent out the license like other shops. First to red palace then to someone related to Diva (Diva said it's not theirs). Guess no one will pay Vic(building owner) any rent during lock down so he kick them out.

It is also possible someone still operating the building but can't source girls to open. abit like Paddington.

DireStraits
20-10-2021, 10:15 AM
When people say close, that is an incorrect term. More like suspend operation.
Very rare in Sydney the operator also own the building they operating in, I know of two 479 and 42.

359 building owner lives next door and use to operate 359 till around mid 2018. He was never going to make that place great because he don't need to pay rent so no pressure to make the business go big. Relying too much on looking after old staff and girls to keep the place running.
Guess he eventually figure out it's too much for him so he rent out the license like other shops. First to red palace then to someone related to Diva (Diva said it's not theirs). Guess no one will pay Vic(building owner) any rent during lock down so he kick them out.

It is also possible someone still operating the building but can't source girls to open. abit like Paddington.
Wow, that’s a lot of inside knowledge! Thanks for sharing.

lonely heart
20-10-2021, 11:44 AM
Wow, that’s a lot of inside knowledge! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks but it is old inside knowledge. I never glorify my knowledge, just like telling things as it is. That's is why I hate cunts in this forum who is self claim expert but in fact knows jack shit.

Many have change in the past twenty four months. It's a whole new ball games now!

cuteguy
20-10-2021, 02:12 PM
Yes Vinice was hot.

Seems 359 is still closed. Strange.

Is this the same busty girl that worked at Gladesville and DOS massage shop on Sussex Street?

DireStraits
20-10-2021, 08:17 PM
Is this the same busty girl that worked at Gladesville and DOS massage shop on Sussex Street?

Sorry, haven’t seen Vinice elsewhere so can’t say. What was her name at Gladesville?