PDA

View Full Version : General talk enjoy today lads!

scottie2222
11-10-2021, 01:38 AM
[Removed post text]

Rooster18
11-10-2021, 10:20 AM
Second that...........................!

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2021, 10:54 AM
I think lots of places are already opened this morning, some may even have jumped the gun ?

Driving down Parramatta Road this morning and while passing the Avenue of Sins, purposely slowing down to have a look at both sides of the road to see if any massage shops are already opened. Time was 9.35am:

First up was 485 Parramatta Road and the red OPEN sign was lighted up and the main door opened ! This should be a FS shop but they do have massage tables in rooms so perhaps they are operating strictly as a massage parlour ? May be the busty mamasan Coco is working ?

252 Stanmore no sign of opening yet, too early ?

234 Stanmore - the OPEN sign is ON !

208 Stanmore - not yet

200 Stanmore - not yet

227 Broadway - not yet

Green Massage on William St - OPEN ! and a petite Thai girl in black uniform was sweeping the footpath in front of the shop.

There you go, I guess tonight when I drive back home, ALL massage shops along Parramatta Road should be business as usual.

Enjoy guys, hope both you and your MLs are fully vaccinated.

Both wearing masks should be great or at least on you ?

Let's be very careful out there.

Cheers

Plus one more Intel from another senior brother:

I noticed the doors were open at 219 Croydon as I had my morning coffee across the road.

limbi8888
11-10-2021, 11:23 AM
Hi Parramatta Blossom today & did my first ML since lockdown - awesome times!

bigboymcevoy69
11-10-2021, 11:26 AM
252 Stanmore no sign of opening yet, too early ?

Im pretty sure 252 was a victim of the lockdown unfortunately

bigboymcevoy69
11-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Im pretty sure 252 was a victim of the lockdown unfortunately

Apologies 200 stanmore has closed, not 252

ssfc
11-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Great seeing rosters being posted again. Enjoy all.

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2021, 12:10 PM

It actually had a big sign of New Management on the door since a week or so ago.

Incubi
11-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Happy punting gents!

Thomash
11-10-2021, 12:27 PM
I'm personally waiting a week more before going back in, everywhere is swamped with people and prefer to wait that things calm down a bit...

asiafever
11-10-2021, 12:52 PM
I'm personally waiting a week more before going back in, everywhere is swamped with people and prefer to wait that things calm down a bit...

Went out briefly to get some stuff and it was like a battle scene from Lord of the Rings out there. Fucking mayhem. My short back and sides can wait a few more days as well I think, let alone any punting I was considering.
Be good gentlemen, remember your manners, the girls and shop owners have also been in lockdown so a little patience will go a long way.

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2021, 01:00 PM
I heard it on the radio this morning that some cafe was opening for the first time in a hundred days and the first customer he got : a return customer who had saved a free coffee card from the shop pre Covid - and he handed that over this morning to get his free coffee !

Like, seriously ??

I hope the punter community can do better than that, I know some massage shop still using the loyalty card system . And please, if you have earned a free massage session , don’t use it today or your first time back , give the shop and the girl some real cash mate.

Cheers

asiafever
11-10-2021, 01:04 PM
I heard it on the radio this morning that some cafe was opening for the first time in a hundred days and the first customer he got : a return customer who had saved a free coffee card from the shop pre Covid - and he handed that over this morning to get his free coffee !

Like, seriously ??

I hope the punter community can do better than that, I know some massage shop still using the loyalty card system . And please, if you have earned a free massage session , don’t use it today or your first time bank , give the shop and the girl some real cash mate.

Cheers

That is pisspoor behaviour. Hold on to the loyalty card freebie for a little while for Christ's sake!
Wise words ahlungor, don't be a tightarse!

DayMan69
11-10-2021, 01:09 PM

200 Parra Rd, Stanmore is open today. New management under an excellent ML turned owner. Many of you have mentioned her in reviews. I don't know her curcumstances so won't mention her name. She's fanrastic, and i've met 2 of her girls. Both stunners.

Enjoy the week of multiple massages boys.

DayMan69
11-10-2021, 01:12 PM
In my morning coffee stroll, the 2 local RnTs close to me have the come on in signs out on the pavement.

Queues outside the 2 barber shops lol lol.

Awqjoq
11-10-2021, 01:52 PM
Stuck working in a suburb with no good shops nearby, hopefully I'll get the chance later this week!

Guys who've been today - what was the sign in process like? Did you have to QR in?

8minds
11-10-2021, 02:15 PM
and of course we expect to see some new or updated AR :)

Azzkikr
11-10-2021, 02:33 PM
200 Parra Rd, Stanmore is open today. New management under an excellent ML turned owner. Many of you have mentioned her in reviews. I don't know her curcumstances so won't mention her name. She's fanrastic, and i've met 2 of her girls. Both stunners.

Does this place have a wechat?

Archer
11-10-2021, 02:58 PM

Definitely will go support this amazing ML. Any reviews for her girls yet?

asiafever
11-10-2021, 03:02 PM

Any clues for us?

DayMan69
11-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Any clues for us?

I'm uncomfortable posting a name when i've not cleared it with the girl. The shop world can be small.

She's worked at TR190, Wynyard Blossom and SBM (although i never saw her there).

She always took good care of me and is a nice girl so I'll support her at this new shop. She's Thai and so are the other girls. They're all young and this is a big step. I love that kind of give it a go spirit so hope it goes well for her.

Travel well lads.

asiafever
11-10-2021, 04:06 PM
I'm uncomfortable posting a name when i've not cleared it with the girl. The shop world can be small.

She's worked at TR190, Wynyard Blossom and SBM (although i never saw her there).

She always took good care of me and is a nice girl so I'll support her at this new shop. She's Thai and so are the other girls. They're all young and this is a big step. I love that kind of give it a go spirit so hope it goes well for her.

Travel well lads.

All good and that's clue enough.
Good luck to them, I agree I love the "go get em" attitude.

Raffiz88
11-10-2021, 06:08 PM

Like, seriously ??

I hope the punter community can do better than that, I know some massage shop still using the loyalty card system . And please, if you have earned a free massage session , don’t use it today or your first time back , give the shop and the girl some real cash mate.

Cheers

I blew around $400 on various shops ... In one day. Superkamagra is awesome except it's so fcking hard to cum :( (I used half tablet only)
I felt sorry for the ML, sucked for like 20-24 min straight to make me cum, then asked if she can do hj. I agreed. Visited 3 shops with extra and 1 legit shop. I guess I did my part for these lovely peoples :P

Travelmate
11-10-2021, 06:16 PM
heard 2 pope street shop super busy today.
Usually brother Leslie 75 will tell us this type of information.

Where is he these days?

ML_Lover
11-10-2021, 06:40 PM
I had fun with Mia @ pbm Newtown today.

Mia is such a sweet, genuinely nice girl, and providing you are a decent guy, open minded. Pretty face, tall, small trim waist, curvy hips and bum, nice French accent.

O yea
11-10-2021, 06:54 PM

Nice nice, who did you see?

hush
11-10-2021, 07:02 PM
I blew around $400 on various shops ... In one day. Superkamagra is awesome except it's so fcking hard to cum :( (I used half tablet only)
I felt sorry for the ML, sucked for like 20-24 min straight to make me cum, then asked if she can do hj. I agreed. Visited 3 shops with extra and 1 legit shop. I guess I did my part for these lovely peoples :P

Holy shit bro. Excellent punting. Hope you enjoyed :)

eagerpunter
11-10-2021, 07:14 PM
Happy punting everyone!
Will also give it a week or two.
Anyone know if No. 5 Marrickville will reopen?

JJBlows
11-10-2021, 07:23 PM
How goods is a haircut now boys!!!

Raffiz88
11-10-2021, 07:38 PM
How goods is a haircut now boys!!!

You tell me, cause I couldn't get a booking till next week. Even walk in shops were booked half of the time, rest of the time a queue of at least 6-8 people in Front of shop. :(

Rogers_roads
11-10-2021, 07:43 PM
Stuck working in a suburb with no good shops nearby, hopefully I'll get the chance later this week!

Guys who've been today - what was the sign in process like? Did you have to QR in?

No QR but wanted to see vaccine certificate

JJBlows
11-10-2021, 07:46 PM
You tell me, cause I couldn't get a booking till next week. Even walk in shops were booked half of the time, rest of the time a queue of at least 6-8 people in Front of shop. :(

I took today off work and my barber opened at 9:30am so I thought I'd be a smart cookie and get there at 9:00 and wait first in line like a desperate wierdo.

as I was driving past and looked, there is about 4 barber shops on the main drag and every single one had a line up of 10+ people outside. I got my hair done at 11am.

Whole time he was cutting hair the shop phone would not stop ringing with people asking if they are open and try to make a booking.

It is nice to feel the cool air on the side and back of my head after lopping off the scruffy mess

Raffiz88
11-10-2021, 08:10 PM
I took today off work and my barber opened at 9:30am so I thought I'd be a smart cookie and get there at 9:00 and wait first in line like a desperate wierdo.

as I was driving past and looked, there is about 4 barber shops on the main drag and every single one had a line up of 10+ people outside. I got my hair done at 11am.

Whole time he was cutting hair the shop phone would not stop ringing with people asking if they are open and try to make a booking.

It is nice to feel the cool air on the side and back of my head after lopping off the scruffy mess

Damn lucky you. My hair looks horse's mane xD

ddeon
11-10-2021, 08:13 PM

Awesome place. How busy was it? Thinking about booking in but might wait for a week for it to calm down a little

JJBlows
11-10-2021, 09:14 PM
Damn lucky you. My hair looks horse's mane xD

Maybe style it if it's long and make it work for you, girls dig guys with long hair

Rooster18
11-10-2021, 09:25 PM
All good and that's clue enough.
Good luck to them, I agree I love the "go get em" attitude.

If its who I'm thinking of, it will be great little shop as the girl is a 100% sweet heart..

The clue is perfectly provided.

bobothecrow
11-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Went to 69 Liverpool st in the city, they have now added showers to the rooms, what was nice.

deep_explorer
11-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Good to hear all first day experiences! Are the shops asking you to sign -in?

GoldfishMan
11-10-2021, 10:23 PM

Travel well lads.

Yes agree, she's a very nice lady. Saw her once in a private apartment during the lockdown last year. She still managed to treat me to a great massage even though all we had was a mattress on the floor.

bobothecrow
12-10-2021, 12:41 AM
I wasn't ask to sign in 69 Liverpool

Raybo
12-10-2021, 01:10 AM
I decided to go into lockdown for one more week, for everything. It has gone crazy!

warwick1
12-10-2021, 06:48 AM
I decided to go into lockdown for one more week, for everything. It has gone crazy!

It's like all the morons rushing to buy toilet paper at the supermarkets....Sorry Raybore but your post was a good segway into mine.....

Johnisfun1969
12-10-2021, 07:42 AM
It's like all the morons rushing to buy toilet paper at the supermarkets....Sorry Raybore but your post was a good segway into mine.....

I am not rushing either. I have said that in other posts. Having this long break has taken that urge away to see a WL. But I will see one when things settle down or in few weeks.

But I am sorry would not call the guys who rushed to get their balls drained morons. With the exception of few most punters behaved during the lockdown and stayed away from the WL working privately. If they are allowed after 3 months let them have their fun. This also allows the mamasan operating these joints to make some money to pay the girls. After all they have been the losers in all this covid lockdowns. They would not have been able to claim the gov grants or paid enough from the shops either.

BAM
12-10-2021, 12:29 PM
Rushing to do what you gotta do isn't all that bad. We only know 100% for sure how things are now. Plans made for later may not always go to plan.

Vader
12-10-2021, 12:40 PM
I am not rushing either. I have said that in other posts. Having this long break has taken that urge away to see a WL. But I will see one when things settle down or in few weeks.

But I am sorry would not call the guys who rushed to get their balls drained morons. With the exception of few most punters behaved during the lockdown and stayed away from the WL working privately. If they are allowed after 3 months let them have their fun. This also allows the mamasan operating these joints to make some money to pay the girls. After all they have been the losers in all this covid lockdowns. They would not have been able to claim the gov grants or paid enough from the shops either.

But when they work most don't pay tax, if they put that amount aside for a rainy day most wouldn't have a problem

Rubbersock
12-10-2021, 01:20 PM
I walked into 2 Pope St yesterday, my first time at a Rnt. No QR checkins or vac check. Real busy, lucky there was 1/2 hr window free with Kiyomi, very pleasant and beautiful girl. I gotta say I
Really enjoyed my time there now that my Rnt cherry has been popped. Now I’m looking forward to my next free day and another Rnt.

Carissawhore
12-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Most of the WL's and ML's earn good money and they do not pay tax, if they are resident then they also claim from central link, you are too naive to think they are helpless.

aussiegaigin
12-10-2021, 04:41 PM
HAppened to walk past my local RnB today, OPEN sign on door, so I thought I'd try it out.

New girl in the shop PRC MILF, nice tits but a of of belly.

7.5/10 for the massage; 2/10 for the BBBJ. Kept her distance, so no touching.

I'll be a bit more cautious next time. make sure I get a known therapist.

Travelmate
12-10-2021, 04:58 PM
HAppened to walk past my local RnB today, OPEN sign on door, so I thought I'd try it out.

New girl in the shop PRC MILF, nice tits but a of of belly.

7.5/10 for the massage; 2/10 for the BBBJ. Kept her distance, so no touching.

I'll be a bit more cautious next time. make sure I get a known therapist.

Haha. Mine is ok. Looking forward to next one

scottie2222
12-10-2021, 05:10 PM
[Removed post text]