PDA

View Full Version : Question Caucasian brothel

00Eibwen
11-10-2021, 11:30 AM
Hi,

I am gonna spurge a bit next week so I want to ask which high end Caucasians brothel would you recommend?

There is not much in the forum so I want to ask the veterans if it worth it and which I should avoid?
-Liaison
-A Touch More Class
-Penthouse
-Cleopatra
- Tiffany
-Ginza Club (there were a couple before lockdown and the AF are pretty good)
-Stiletto
Or any other you can recommend
Or is it better to go private instead of these establishment?

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2021, 12:12 PM
Hi,

I am gonna spurge a bit next week so I want to ask which high end Caucasians brothel would you recommend?

There is not much in the forum so I want to ask the veterans if it worth it and which I should avoid?
-Liaison
-A Touch More Class
-Penthouse
-Cleopatra
- Tiffany
-Stiletto

Definitely Stiletto and Liaison

Divine
11-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Stiletto and Liason for sure.

I do love in western establishments, they sit down with you and have a short chat in their introductions.

extra67
11-10-2021, 12:32 PM
Stiletto and Liason for sure.

I do love in western establishments, they sit down with you and have a short chat in their introductions.

But expensive - if its a bucket list item and you have the cash - sure- tick it off !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmansam
11-10-2021, 01:33 PM
You may need to wait an additional week

limbi8888
11-10-2021, 01:55 PM
Just stay away from Mid-night delight, went there and the girls were very subpar

Rand8144
11-10-2021, 11:48 PM
Just stay away from Mid-night delight, went there and the girls were very subpar

Care to elaborate. Was debating to check it out

wwl
12-10-2021, 01:04 AM
+1 for Liaisons.
This is my local so I may be biased but for cauc GFE it doesn’t get much more reliable than this place. My best experiences here have all been in the afternoon.

Kiryu0
12-10-2021, 12:34 PM
How's a touch more class? Has anyone been there?

I might check out Liaisons at some point in time.

Philyum
12-10-2021, 03:50 PM
How's a touch more class? Has anyone been there?

I might check out Liaisons at some point in time.

Just a heads up.Touch more class u got to pay to see the line up

Kiryu0
12-10-2021, 04:21 PM
Just a heads up.Touch more class u got to pay to see the line up

So they're encouraging blind bookings?

jeranimo
12-10-2021, 04:24 PM
I haven't been charged to see the line up at touch more class.
I have been to stiletto numerous times and enjoyed it. I think the entry is more discreet than ATMC

letzprty
13-10-2021, 04:03 PM
Another vote for Liasons here.

Philyum
13-10-2021, 04:18 PM
So they're encouraging blind bookings?

Yea i guess. The first time i went they expected me to pay to see it, so i did. Line up came up and none of them were my type. So in the end they could only issue a voucher for me to come next time around. I came another time with a booking and used that voucher. Never came back since because of this.

Philyum
13-10-2021, 04:19 PM
Thats odd, i went last year just before lock down. Lucky you i guess?

exsing
14-10-2021, 10:47 PM
Western brothels are so expensive comparatively. If only prices could come down a bit...wouldn't mind visiting more often then.

PoohBear
15-10-2021, 12:16 AM

Is this the same one in Parramatta?

00Eibwen
18-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the recommendation. Looking at both of them.

I am curious if anyone has any word about The Penthouse?

currygymcel
19-10-2021, 07:01 PM
Is Tiffanys any good?

romanjenkins
20-10-2021, 08:44 AM
Hi,

-Liaison
-A Touch More Class
-Penthouse
-Cleopatra
- Tiffany
-Stiletto

I've only been to Liason twice and both have been really good but nothing crazy.
I do recommend Stiletto big time as I've been there numerous times and the girls and the vibe of the place just hit me differently

tawer5ag
20-10-2021, 10:35 AM
So for these cauc brothels, do they offer the same services as the typical asian service from n5m or 42g?
Bbbj, shower, cim, Etc?

Or is it similar to cauc services from n5m/42g?
Which from what ive read, is just cbj and no kissing?
Maybe im wrong.

Only cauc ive tried is a cauc ml, who was pretty open in letting me do things similar to asian wls. But with the added bonus of letting me do other stuff that asians tend to not do

Are the prices from these cauc establishments similar to each other?
And how are they compared to the asian ones?

Most recent cauc reviews i saw of wls/establishments, i think a lot of them were 30+ in age.
As asians can look younger than they are, low 30s asian could easily pass as mid 20s.
But im not sure about caucs, im worried they might look even older than their age.

And in terms of body/figure, its not those ones that are actually chubby/fat?
I prefer them to be slim, or even with fats in the right places, or at least they dont look like too fat

Do these cauc brothels have asians as well? And how are they usually, compared to asians in asian brothel.

Might end up trying a cauc brothel for my birthday or something [emoji2960]

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

cuteguy
20-10-2021, 02:20 PM
I am curious if anyone has any word about The Penthouse?

Are we talking about the Penthouse on Pitt St opposite the Hilton Hotel? My friend checked it out when they had special events towards the end of last year. The girls were mostly non Asian and average looking.

jeranimo
20-10-2021, 03:21 PM
Sounds like you need to look at your expectations. Lots of considerations in regards to everything you’ve listed. If you want to find out about rates compared with other shops, go online and check their websites.

This is my experience, others may have different experience.
I haven’t had bbbj at a Caucasian shop.
Kissing may or may not be an extra depending on the shop. This may be dfk depending on the girl.
Showers are done separately.
I’ve seen girls aged between 20s-30s, it’s not really a big concern for me.
There are a people from different backgrounds with different figures slim, slim thick, busty etc. it depends on who is working that day and is available.
The other major difference is that you need to have seen the girl before booking at most shops.
When you have an intro you ask them about their service and extras. Some sites have the list of possible extras on the girls profile.

dotcumdotinyou
20-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Just take the plunge...that's why its called punting

BAM
20-10-2021, 06:49 PM
For Caucasian shops the best way to break past the limits is to break out a little bag of coke. Most Caucasian girls change their tune very quick.

Sounds like you need to look at your expectations. Lots of considerations in regards to everything you’ve listed. If you want to find out about rates compared with other shops, go online and check their websites.

This is my experience, others may have different experience.
I haven’t had bbbj at a Caucasian shop.
Kissing may or may not be an extra depending on the shop. This may be dfk depending on the girl.
Showers are done separately.
I’ve seen girls aged between 20s-30s, it’s not really a big concern for me.
There are a people from different backgrounds with different figures slim, slim thick, busty etc. it depends on who is working that day and is available.
The other major difference is that you need to have seen the girl before booking at most shops.
When you have an intro you ask them about their service and extras. Some sites have the list of possible extras on the girls profile.

jump4life
21-10-2021, 04:52 AM
Stiletto for sure is good. Top quality girls but then you gotta pay extra if you want to kiss.

21-10-2021, 09:57 AM
YMMV is very evident with western. And it will be like investing in WL as you have to go many times to get good extras

currygymcel
24-10-2021, 12:17 AM
YMMV is very evident with western. And it will be like investing in WL as you have to go many times to get good extras

what does everybody think about Miss Heavens?

alc
25-10-2021, 07:35 PM

How old are you looking for? If 50 works for you (not knocking it, some people like that) then it'll be hour cup of tea.

ATMC has under 30s but beyond standard service it's very YMMV.

Stilettos was great before this whole covid thing. Expect to be 1000 poorer. Beyond standard it's usually menu items. Last time I went was in the gap between lockdowns and wasn't terribly enthused as they all looked like wogs in flouro like you see in RnB videos with no-name rappers.

Roj
25-10-2021, 08:22 PM

I've seen 3 ladies there. All 3 offered DFK, DATY, are affectionate & very service-oriented. One offered the option of BBBJ or CBJ.
2 were in their early 50s, one in her 30s.
I've seen a line-up on a Saturday night - half of the ladies were early to mid 30s. I had a hard time choosing.
The venue is immaculate - akin to a 4 star hotel in terms of bed, linen, shower facilities, room presentation.

Raybo
26-10-2021, 01:44 AM
I have seen Centrefolds @ Artarmon offering $250 for 1 hour with Caucasian girls as an opening special

warwick1
26-10-2021, 11:39 AM
I have seen Centrefolds @ Artarmon offering $250 for 1 hour with Caucasian girls as an opening special

Hey Raybore if that's an opening special what is the recommended retail for a "white woman" normally???

Raybo
26-10-2021, 12:14 PM
Hey Raybore if that's an opening special what is the recommended retail for a "white woman" normally???

Not sure if this stupid question is worthy of a response, but if you look at the standard prices at their sister shop, Cleopatras, it is $350 for an hour. Can you do the math and work out the difference?

warwick1
26-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Not sure if this stupid question is worthy of a response, but if you look at the standard prices at their sister shop, Cleopatras, it is $350 for an hour.

Totally legit question, why are "non Asian" more expensive the Asian, you are the alleged guru on this forum, and a protected species, tell me Raybore, impart your wisdom.........

j.burrows
26-10-2021, 03:53 PM
Years of punting has resulted in me visiting almost all of the "classic" Caucasian shops over the years, but not Tiffany's.

Back when I was a late teen virgin I worked in the area. I'd been told what those terrace houses were and I couldn't walk past without yearning and intense speculation about what went on inside. What would be like to just ring the bell and go in...

Needless to say, I've now got a very good idea of what it would be like, but there's still an aura about Tiffany's.

I'd love to hear a report on what it's like today. Is it long past it's glory days? Should I risk shattering an illusion?

Raybo
27-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Totally legit question, why are "non Asian" more expensive the Asian, you are the alleged guru on this forum, and a protected species, tell me Raybore, impart your wisdom.........

Hardly a guru, or a protected species, I have only attacked you here because 3 different girls have told me you were at the least, very creepy and weird towards them at some stage. I didn't even bring it up with them, you mentioned me on all three occasions. I quite liked the old Rimdog until these girls told and showed me what you said to them.

As for why Asian shops are cheaper, who knows. Most of the shops mentioned here would have bigger costs, Asian shops ply their trade to a different market.....who knows.