PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney help

Penguin
13-10-2021, 11:41 AM
Why is it so quiet in the Melbourne forums? You guys don't like to share info?

I've been traveling a fair bit from Sydney to Melbourne (pre-border close) for work and have been trying different places and compiling a list of places worth visiting.

If you guys are interested, i'm happy to share some places i've found. If you have recommended places to try, i'm happy to give them a shot too.

kg2301
18-10-2021, 09:43 PM

I've been traveling a fair bit from Sydney to Melbourne (pre-border close) for work and have been trying different places and compiling a list of places worth visiting.

If you guys are interested, i'm happy to share some places i've found. If you have recommended places to try, i'm happy to give them a shot too.

I'm heading down in mid dec. Any recomemndations? I can't find anything....

ssfc
23-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Prefer to punt in Sydney. Better choice and much better prices

TARegistrar
24-10-2021, 07:17 PM
Out of curiosity is there much extra info for Melbourne in the private section? Hoping to be in Melbourne early next year but I think any potential punts will have to be completely going in blind at this point.

Penguin
25-10-2021, 01:24 PM
32 Montefiore St, Fairfield is a good asian place to visit. Had some awesome experiences there

shincz
27-10-2021, 05:40 PM
California Club in St Kilda is also good.
2 more days till we can punt...

aussiegaigin
29-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Out of curiosity is there much extra info for Melbourne in the private section? Hoping to be in Melbourne early next year but I think any potential punts will have to be completely going in blind at this point.

No private AR section for Melbourne, you're not missing anything.

aussiegaigin
29-10-2021, 04:43 PM
I'm heading down in mid dec. Any recomemndations? I can't find anything....

I don't know that you will be allowed. I was thinking about coming down too, but not much accomodation available. Forward bookings closed for many hotels.

aussiegaigin
29-10-2021, 04:46 PM

I guess because of the legal situation, they don't want too much local publicity. There is more info on the international sex guide forum pages than here.

moonlighta
08-04-2022, 10:43 PM
Ill have a look there too thanks for the info

victor_bennet
06-05-2022, 09:45 AM
Hi Melbourne brothers
One of a ML just return from Melbourne saying she earned more compare to Sydney.
Sydney RnT extras as below:
Massage 60 minutes $60-$70
NHJ $50 some charge $20 for touching mainly Korean or Japanese
CBJ $30-$50
FS $100-$150

What’s about Melbourne extra?

sugarless
24-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Would also be curious what the melb extras are