PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone knows where is BoBo(SBM)?

wwttff
15-10-2021, 09:34 PM
Hi Bro,

Does anyone where is Bobo(she used to work in Sydney Baby Massage last year)? She has great personality and unfortunately she disappeared from SBM roster not long after the session I had with her. Any help will be great, and thanks in advance with info.

Cheers

teheviltwin
16-10-2021, 03:45 AM
Hi Bro I was just at SBM today a when I was in session with maya she asked what Bobo meant in chinese cus when heard the mamasan refereing to someone as Bobo. Not sure if that means shes still around or shes trying to get her to come back no idea but at least it may indicate shes around somewhere.

Jumper
16-10-2021, 01:51 PM
Hi Bro,

Does anyone where is Bobo(she used to work in Sydney Baby Massage last year)? She has great personality and unfortunately she disappeared from SBM roster not long after the session I had with her. Any help will be great, and thanks in advance with info.

Cheers

Do you referring to ahlungor’s top 10 lady Alisa whom worked at Sydney baby as Bobo, natural D milky skin 30+?

Archer
16-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Hello evil twin, can you share your experience with Maya? Keen to check her out next Saturday.

wwttff
16-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Do you referring to ahlungor’s top 10 lady Alisa whom worked at Sydney baby as Bobo, natural D milky skin 30+?

That’s sound like Bobo

Jumper
16-10-2021, 10:47 PM
That’s sound like Bobo
If is Alisa, last saw her as shop keeper at Guildford before lockdown.

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2021, 11:45 PM
If is Alisa, last saw her as shop keeper at Guildford before lockdown.

Where about in Guildford please ?

Jumper
17-10-2021, 09:57 AM
Where about in Guildford please ?
Check pm boss as not to dispose too much

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2021, 01:30 PM
Check pm boss as not to dispose too much

Thanks brother Jumper, let’s allow the lady went into retirement gracefully.

Cheers

Travelmate
17-10-2021, 01:44 PM
There are few boss sold their shop during covid and retired.
There are few closed their shop and start new ones.
There are also few very popular ML now become new shop owner. Congratulations to them. I am already visiting her shop twice .

Markin
17-10-2021, 02:37 PM
There are few boss sold their shop during covid and retired.
There are few closed their shop and start new ones.
There are also few very popular ML now become new shop owner. Congratulations to them. I am already visiting her shop twice .

I'm confused, is Alisa/Bobo still working in the industry or is she retired?