PDA

View Full Version : Question Which RNT provider gives the best massage?

spaceboy22
19-10-2021, 10:47 AM
Most places I've been to the girl will give a lazy 'relaxation' massage before going on to part 2. Where can I get someone who actually knows what they're doing? I want someone who can unfuck my back, and also have fun with. I was pretty impressed by Ada at Sydney Baby Massage, but she has an attitude problem and clearly doesn't want to be there. Is there any other place/girl I should know about who actually knows how to give a half decent massage?

pokerslowly
19-10-2021, 11:29 AM
If you are looking for a reliable shop, body healing massage (I’m toongabbie I believe now) (which I think is the old cure massage from parra). Great massage, average facilities and decent tug.

I usually keep going back to castle hill massage but I will warn you that you need to find the right girl. I stick to the ones that give great massage and are good fun.

Maybe my idea of a good massage an yours are different. Nothing beats a clean Thai massage shop but the two above come close.

tpol
19-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Usually Thai places have great part 1

For the Chinese places,the older ladies 38 plus usually aren't bad

storry_teller
19-10-2021, 12:38 PM
If you don’t mind milf, Tiffany at Ranwick is a master of massage.
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?97685-Tiffany%92s-DTM-Treatment

rooter
19-10-2021, 12:49 PM
I reckon the ultimate R&T experience would be:
1. Young
2. Pretty
3. Hot body
4. Great personality and attitude
5. Excellent Part 1 massage
6. Excellent part 2 extras
7. Open to possibility of Part 3 extras
8. Nice clean spacious premises
9. Showers
10. Friendly, efficient, helpful, and honest mamasan.

I know it's asking a lot, but there must be some out there I am sure.

If anyone knows a girl and shop that ticks all or nearly all those boxes, please share.

DireStraits
19-10-2021, 12:59 PM
1. Young
2. Pretty
3. Hot body
9. Showers

I know it's asking a lot, but there are some out there I am sure.

If anyone knows a girl and shop that ticks all or nearly all those boxes, please share.

Nicely put. 1 to 7 are no problem; it’s 8, 9 and 10 that are hard to find.

pokerslowly
19-10-2021, 01:39 PM
Nicely put. 1 to 7 are no problem; it’s 8, 9 and 10 that are hard to find.

It was certainly possible 10 years ago. I used to get that sort of thing at Romeos and Midas.

Never been recently.

AHLUNGOR
19-10-2021, 02:26 PM
1. Young
2. Pretty
3. Hot body
9. Showers

I know it's asking a lot, but there must be some out there I am sure.

You can pretty much guaranteed to get all of the above except 7 @227 Broadway. But there are MLs listed as Open minded who would provide part 2.5 already.

Then again , if a punter is really after FS, he should go straight to 5 Star and Ginza, no ?

Rogeryou
19-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Most places I've been to the girl will give a lazy 'relaxation' massage before going on to part 2. Where can I get someone who actually knows what they're doing? I want someone who can unfuck my back, and also have fun with. I was pretty impressed by Ada at Sydney Baby Massage, but she has an attitude problem and clearly doesn't want to be there. Is there any other place/girl I should know about who actually knows how to give a half decent massage?

Sky at SBM does an amazing massage great attitude and a killer BJ

Rooster18
19-10-2021, 03:18 PM
I reckon most Thai ML give better than average part 1. Haven't had a bad part 1 from a Thai ML yet.

Great Part 2 are never guaranteed though.

yipsamsam
19-10-2021, 05:31 PM
Yes, it is really hard to find one have good massage for part 1. TBH, I really enjoy good part 1 and I don't mind to have clothed HJ after that.

storry_teller
19-10-2021, 05:35 PM
Yes, it is really hard to find one have good massage for part 1. TBH, I really enjoy good part 1 and I don't mind to have clothed HJ after that.
But the girls do mind, lol, except you still pay full tips.

asiafever
19-10-2021, 05:47 PM
But the girls do mind, lol, except you still pay full tips.

Yeah that is where they make their money. The part 1 really doesn't earn them much (plus I reckon that it would be "easier" to make a guy cum nude as opposed to clothed. You just may find it harder to deal with guys who don't respect boundaries.)
Speaking for myself generally a clothed hj is going to take a fair bit longer than a nude hj unless there are other factors at play.