PDA

View Full Version : Question Larger sized guys

Sydpunter21
27-10-2021, 12:50 PM
So I'm looking to get to a massage shop for my first massage punt. This is likely stupid but I'm conscious of the fact I'm a heavier guy. Not morbidly obese but I do have a shade shelter over the tool shed.

Are many punters overweight guys, do the ML have issues at all?

TIA

PoohBear
28-10-2021, 11:11 AM
So I'm looking to get to a massage shop for my first massage punt. This is likely stupid but I'm conscious of the fact I'm a heavier guy. Not morbidly obese but I do have a shade shelter over the tool shed.

TIA

I personally have a bit of a 6-pack…. Of beers🤣 around my belly so I’m also on the plus size. I can only speak from my personal experience and YMMV but most MLs won’t care too much. I haven’t been rejected by any ML (yet!) so my only advice is as long as you are clean and treat the ML with respect they will still offer the usual part 1 and part 2. As with everyone, what extras that are on offer for part 2 is dependant on the ML.

28-10-2021, 11:48 AM

TIA

No every one who punts is a gym junkie 😅 don't over think things lockdown hasn't been kind on lots of people me included. The girls don't care and if that's your concern probably don't pick the 18 year old stunner maybe for a first punt maybe a more milfy type might be the go punting should be fun just enjoy

Rogeryou
28-10-2021, 12:10 PM

TIA

The only prerequisite is cash mate, they are not there to date you, they just want your cash and conduct your self in a decent manner.

diligent
28-10-2021, 12:24 PM
I do not think ML/WL will have any issues servicing you. They are working in that business for the money and I've spoken to a lot of WL/ML, they don't really care about clients physical appearance or body they only ask for clients to have good attitude and clean.
Happy punting my guy ! Im sure that you will enjoy it. Don't forget to share your review too !

asiafever
28-10-2021, 12:57 PM
Be clean and respectful, that's all Mate, other than that you're just another slab or meat on the table, don't over think it just enjoy it.

tawer5ag
28-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Only thing an ml told me about clients she doesnt want to service is if they:
Smell. Try to shower before punts if the shops doesnt have showers.
Too aggressive. Respect the girls bounderies and what services she offers.

From other ounters:
Be presentable, hygenic, look like you actually are clean.
These helps in building a good rapport with the shop and girls.

Imo, the girls would care less about your size than your hygene and odour.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Stud666
29-10-2021, 05:24 PM
Come on. I thought your private part is huge by reading the title only

Sharphorse
29-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Hahaha when I saw subject for this thread I thought it was gonna be another guy trying to humble brag about his dick size 😂

1inchguy
29-10-2021, 10:07 PM
i got a huge pack pack belly. :shout:
Maybe its their customer service but the girls prefer it.. Plus they like my soft skin. They;re just nice :)

rooter
30-10-2021, 06:57 AM
Being very heavy is no problem for MLs. Good hygiene and good manners are far more important.
You might have less chance of getting FS but you shouldn’t expect that in a R&T shop anyway.
It’s generally not a problem for WLs but they might not want to do positions where you are on top of them like missionary if you are very heavy.
Doggie and cowgirl are no problem.
In fact they probably prefer cowgirl with a bigger guy as they have nice soft padding to bounce on.

Sydpunter21
30-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Come on. I thought your private part is huge by reading the title only

No, nothing worth bragging about here

Sydpunter21
30-10-2021, 07:41 AM
Thanks all, cleanliness and being polite is no issue at all here, just a quality amount of padding. Will see how it goes this week

Niceguy11
30-10-2021, 08:20 AM
Like I have said before, I'm not a fit person and would say overweight. A few WL's have pointed out my physique by saying I'm not fit. Despite this, its something minor and generally once the action starts happening, it doesn't matter.WL's service all types of customers so being heavy or unfit, is never a problem because you are the customer if that makes sense.

At the end of the day bro, you are there to fuck despite whatever the WL says. She could honestly say to me that I'm ugly and overweight but honestly, I don't care because all I care about is sex and having a good time. It sounds a bit selfish but thats why you are there !

One of my past WL's told me that her boyfriend was the same size as me and I was shocked to think a hot WL would have a overweight boyfriend. I agree with everything rooter said as well. He is the voice of truth !

lonelypuntersyd
30-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Came in and expected to a post about larger penis.

sintax
01-11-2021, 05:39 PM
Usually get a belly rub and called buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GoldfishMan
02-11-2021, 12:30 AM
Same here. I thought this thread was a "calling" to bros with bigger dicks. That's why I clicked on it.

northsidelegend
02-11-2021, 02:04 AM

TIA

Bro, my Mrs is 45 kilos lighter than me and she cannot massage me for shit as it literally hurts her hands.
so for the massage, pick a girl who has some muscle on her, so basically a lady that is taller than 160cm and at least 55kg.
maybe talk to her first.
mind you some smaller girls work really hard and can deliver what you want.
for the extras, just don't squash the girl and you will be sweet!

northsidelegend
02-11-2021, 02:05 AM
Same here. I thought this thread was a "calling" to bros with bigger dicks. That's why I clicked on it.
when she is scared of doggie, it's always a compliment lol

Littlewonder
04-11-2021, 09:36 PM
The girls dont care what size you are as long as you have the cash

Meng
04-11-2021, 11:54 PM
The girls dont care what size you are as long as you have the cash
Well they do care but they care about the cash more.

Mr Fugly
05-11-2021, 02:15 AM
Well they do care but they care about the cash more.

Ahhhh.. there's nothing like flashing a couple of pineapples to make yourself look like Brad Pitt.... all the girls are great actors, just don't kid yourself into believing that there is anything more ....

storry_teller
05-11-2021, 02:35 AM
Just not expect for a hard massage from ml

ShaunMarsh
05-11-2021, 01:06 PM
As an Irish Guy, I have a beer belly and a very wide cock (as I said Irish guy ;)

The answer is to have her do cowgirl or try banging her hard from behind doggie @style @ and let your flab slap her arse. Dont do missionery, thats cruel you fat cunt.

Zippyandbungle2
23-02-2022, 09:10 AM
As an Irish Guy, I have a beer belly and a very wide cock (as I said Irish guy ;)

The answer is to have her do cowgirl or try banging her hard from behind doggie @style @ and let your flab slap her arse. Dont do missionery, thats cruel you fat cunt.

That's good to know, us Celtic types are more 12 pack than 6 :grimace:

Jamit
23-02-2022, 01:26 PM
I remember seeing an interview with a sex worker once who let the audience on a little secret she found fucking fat guys when they came in.

She said that she had very powerful orgasms in missionary when fucked by fat guys. Maybe it was the pressure on her clitoral cluster or the whole of body pressure.

Just thought it might up your confidence. However an Asian girl complained to me once that I was squashing her...

Maybe it was on "you can't ask that" re sex workers

tpol
23-02-2022, 04:24 PM

Isn't this why black guys like fat arses.
So in doggy style the fat arse takes up a few inches before hitting the v, so the big guy can go balls deep. He might not be balls deep into the v, but at least his balls hits the big arse

HappyDongDong
23-02-2022, 05:39 PM
You worry too much mate, they will be happy as long as you pay

alexalexliu1882
23-02-2022, 06:36 PM
You worry too much mate, they will be happy as long as you pay
Sounds about right lol