PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Anywhere I can find a hot lebanese girl?

chandle
27-10-2021, 08:23 PM
A lot of guys told me Lebanese girls are hot, but where can I see them? I know moonlight has one before, but she does not work there anymore. So anyone can tell me where are they? I like slim girls.

27-10-2021, 09:15 PM
1 Nirvana used to have a different mix of girls. I haven't been there in years though. Try Cleopatra's as well

JJBlows
27-10-2021, 09:48 PM
1 Nirvana used to have a different mix of girls. I haven't been there in years though. Try Cleopatra's as well

Nirvana is just all indian girls now

aussiegaigin
27-10-2021, 10:11 PM
Search back through this thread. Was asked recently.

Raybo
27-10-2021, 11:29 PM
Search back through this thread. Was asked recently.

If you care to respond to the thread with this, why wouldn't you link the thread you are talking about? Truly annoys me.

DanThePuntingMan
28-10-2021, 03:11 AM
A lot of guys told me Lebanese girls are hot, but where can I see them? I know moonlight has one before, but she does not work there anymore. So anyone can tell me where are they? I like slim girls.

7 Villawood had about dozen prior to lockdown.
https://7villawood.com/exotic-erotic-adult-sexy-ladies/

aussiegaigin
28-10-2021, 03:22 PM
If you care to respond to the thread with this, why wouldn't you link the thread you are talking about? Truly annoys me.

I don't mind helping people to find information. What's wrong with expecting them to do some leg work, to find exactly what they want? Searching will probably bring up more clues than just one post.

rooter
28-10-2021, 03:31 PM

Nirvana is just all indian girls now

The Nirvana website is hilarious.
The pics are just random pics of glamour American models downloaded from the internet.
Sometimes they use the same photo for different girls :) A pic of a blonde blue-eyed model is used for the Filipino, Lebanese and South American girl :)
The girls look nothing like the nationality they are supposed to be :)
The girl who is supposed to be Vietnamese is a pin-up girl from the 1940s. I think it's Betty Grable :)

Raybo
28-10-2021, 05:51 PM
I don't mind helping people to find information. What's wrong with expecting them to do some leg work, to find exactly what they want? Searching will probably bring up more clues than just one post.

Newbies may not even know how to use the search function.

Anyways, this is the last post on Lebanese/Middle Eastern girls I think. Not so current, started March 2020, last updated May 2021.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?95685-Lebanase-Middle-Eastern-Recommendations&highlight=lebanese