PDA

View Full Version : Funtasia - Broadbeach South, on HIghway

surfsup2021
29-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Dropped into this place and was met by a chunky Taiwanese girl. Based on the other posts on the forum I had already decided I was going through with a visit here and paid for the hour.

She was Chunky but did have a good sense of humour.

Into the room and into the massage. Actually had some technique to the massage but I had to stop the massage as I was there for fun not a massage. Negotiated extras for $100 cash and she stripped off and hopped on the table. We played for the remaining time but no FS on this price. Maybe next time she said.

All up a good experience and I'll be back to try the menu options at this shop.

Tlito
29-10-2021, 10:14 AM
I saw this girl at Merrimac sister shop ….she is good fun…
Gee she loves DATY …nearly suffocated me…
Did you catch her name please

surfsup2021
29-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Oh. I didn’t even know they have sister shop.

She certainly does get off on DATY. forgot to mention the amount of wetness that was gushing forth.

I honestly forget her name. They are always fake names anyway. I know that’s there branding but I didn’t pay attention. As I said I usually try others on the menu is my ‘thing’.

Tlito
29-10-2021, 06:25 PM
Been going to both these shops for many years ….
Don’t think I have ever had a bad punt …I do like a smaller lady but have had two super sized girls at this shop that I have seen a few times ….
There s a Taiwan girl who works Thursday and Sundays at Merrimac who is stunning ….

surfsup2021
30-10-2021, 08:39 AM
There s a Taiwan girl who works Thursday and Sundays at Merrimac who is stunning ….

Thanks for the tip.

sirspoodgealot
30-10-2021, 02:20 PM
Been going to both these shops for many years ….
Don’t think I have ever had a bad punt …I do like a smaller lady but have had two super sized girls at this shop that I have seen a few times ….

Any idea on the size of these two super sized girls? I enjoy a lady who is size 10 or a little more.

Tlito
30-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Any idea on the size of these two super sized girls? I enjoy a lady who is size 10 or a little more.
One was a 14 but she does not work anymore …the other is the nugget that surf talks about…
She is really short but I suppose she would be a 12 ..
She is also very pretty

sirspoodgealot
30-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the info fellas, I will check it out next time I am in the area.