30-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Hi bros

Does anyone know where danika went??

Rand8144
13-11-2021, 12:35 AM
Maybe she went back home after international borders opened

cuteguy
13-11-2021, 04:58 PM
Many Thai girls miss their country very much. Everytime I speak to one they say they prefer to return home but somehow are here because they need to make money to help family.

northsidelegend
14-11-2021, 12:08 AM
They are obsessed with family, for sure!

ShaneW
14-11-2021, 12:17 PM
She shared accommodation with Aileen, might be worth asking her.

JJBlows
14-11-2021, 07:16 PM
They are obsessed with family, for sure!

Thai women are very very family orientated, they are the rock of the family. Have had chats with a few Thai woman of all different ages and they say the same thing "Thai men are weak"

PervySage
14-11-2021, 08:12 PM
They are family oriented for sure. They also tend to be the ATM of the family too.

Not necessarily a bad thing just something different I guess.

Thai women are very very family orientated, they are the rock of the family. Have had chats with a few Thai woman of all different ages and they say the same thing "Thai men are weak"

Fred Flintstone
14-11-2021, 08:17 PM
They are family oriented for sure. They also tend to be the ATM of the family too.

Not necessarily a bad thing just something different I guess.
I thought the dumb white man was the ATM of the Thai family

JJBlows
14-11-2021, 08:49 PM

ATM?? ass to mouth?

PervySage
14-11-2021, 10:10 PM
The dumb man ( any race) is the line of credit to top up the ATM.

PervySage
14-11-2021, 10:11 PM
Yes it could be considered the man is taking it ass to mouth

ATM?? ass to mouth?

JJBlows
14-11-2021, 10:28 PM

I know of a white guy who is the bread winner but his Thai wife is an absolute home maker. He is happy because he has a family and if you think she only cares about the money its because it puts their kids in a good school and a nice house.

She wants a white guy because he can provide a good family instead of a Thai guy who cheat, drinks.

One girl hates the thai guys because her friend got pregnant from him and promised her a happy family and the day the baby was born he ran away and cleaned her out.

Meng
14-11-2021, 11:36 PM
Sooo Thai dudes are all losers who cheat and drink and gets their girls to earn them money whilst they bludge around?

rooter
15-11-2021, 09:25 AM
Sooo Thai dudes are all losers who cheat and drink and gets their girls to earn them money whilst they bludge around?

That's why they find dumb Farang losers to support them. Good on them! Smart girls! Farangs are there to be fleeced.

warwick1
15-11-2021, 11:33 AM
That's why they find dumb Farang losers to support them. Good on them! Smart girls! Farangs are there to be fleeced.

I am a dumb conservative old white man, I have been seeing a thai girl for a while, am I a "Farang", this is a legit question, I have never heard that name before......

Meng
15-11-2021, 11:52 AM
I am a dumb conservative old white man, I have been seeing a thai girl for a while, am I a "Farang", this is a legit question, I have never heard that name before......

Doesn't farang just mean a white person? As a old white man I'd say you qualify as a farang.

warwick1
15-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Doesn't farang just mean a white person? As a old white man I'd say you qualify as a farang.

Cool, I'm a Farang.....

JJBlows
15-11-2021, 12:20 PM

Farang is used as a term for foreigner

warwick1
15-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Farang is used as a term for foreigner

So I was born here which makes the Thai girl a Farang, yes ,no??..She is coming over tomorrow, should get a laugh...........

Meng
15-11-2021, 01:21 PM
A off topic question to the bros that are dating Thai girls. Do they expect you to pay for everything? Are they sending a lot of money home to support all their family members and not just their direct family?

I keep hearing stuff about Thai and Filo girls having a gigantic family and that you're expected to not just support them but their whole family including like cousins twice removed..

Riff888
15-11-2021, 01:54 PM
A off topic question to the bros that are dating Thai girls. Do they expect you to pay for everything? Are they sending a lot of money home to support all their family members and not just their direct family?

I keep hearing stuff about Thai and Filo girls having a gigantic family and that you're expected to not just support them but their whole family including like cousins twice removed..So the Thai girl I've been living with for over 2 years now still waiting for the partner visa 820 has huge bills in Thailand.

From debt due to failed businesses, to a mortgage on her family home in an upmarket gated community, to a condo near the new train line, the parents and kids. This all is close to $8k per month she sends overseas. I did help her during lockdown.

She's not a WL but can make about $3k a week with her beautician business plus her other job.

She's pretty but doesn't have the body or the skills to be a WL.

Thai girls are very hard working, most don't need a man to get by but if you marry one. Be prepared to handover everything and they will control your budget for you. You will get a small weekly allowance not enough to punt [emoji23]

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Meng
15-11-2021, 02:00 PM
So the Thai girl I've been living with for over 2 years now still waiting for the partner visa 820 has huge bills in Thailand.

From debt due to failed businesses, to a mortgage on her family home in an upmarket gated community, to a condo near the new train line, the parents and kids. This all is close to $8k per month she sends overseas. I did help her during lockdown.

She's not a WL but can make about $3k a week with her beautician business plus her other job.

She's pretty but doesn't have the body or the skills to be a WL.

Thai girls are very hard working, most don't need a man to get by but if you marry one. Be prepared to handover everything and they will control your budget for you. You will get a small weekly allowance not enough to punt [emoji23]

Jesus. Yea fuck that.

Riff888
15-11-2021, 02:02 PM
Jesus. Yea fuck that.Some WLs have said it's the other way around where broke ass dudes ask money from them.

Men can be gold diggers too.

Rackster
15-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Some WLs have said it's the other way around where broke ass dudes ask money from them.

Men can be gold diggers too.

happens a lot.. they see them coming home with a grand a day (min) tax free, and decide its easier to collect some centrelink and enjoy the hospitality at home

Riff888
15-11-2021, 04:55 PM
happens a lot.. they see them coming home with a grand a day (min) tax free, and decide its easier to collect some centrelink and enjoy the hospitality at homeThat would be a dream lifestyle but they don't last long I'm afraid.

Mr_Grinner
15-11-2021, 10:04 PM
That would be a dream lifestyle but they don't last long I'm afraid.

Sure its the dream lifestyle, but, surely they must be bringing something to the table?

Are the Thai girls just craving a connection to hime when this happens?

Rand8144
16-11-2021, 12:24 AM
Haha how did this go from where's danika tooo Thai men are cheaters/Thai women are strong women haha

Raybo
16-11-2021, 12:47 AM
Haha how did this go from where's danika tooo Thai men are cheaters/Thai women are strong women haha

Yeah agree, but just for the record, met and know many Thai women that are nothing like this.

GoldfishMan
16-11-2021, 07:03 AM
I don't mind. I think that question has been answered within the first few posts... Nobody knows.
This discussion about Thai women is interesting though. I don't think what bro Riff described there is exclusively a Thai women trait. A lot of East Asian girls tend to do that. To them, settling down together means making a family together, and that means everything becomes "one". All your money is "our money". There's only one family budget, but someone has to completely control it. They simply nominated themselves to do it! 😂😂

Riff888
16-11-2021, 09:16 AM
I don't mind. I think that question has been answered within the first few posts... Nobody knows.
This discussion about Thai women is interesting though. I don't think what bro Riff described there is exclusively a Thai women trait. A lot of East Asian girls tend to do that. To them, settling down together means making a family together, and that means everything becomes "one". All your money is "our money". There's only one family budget, but someone has to completely control it. They simply nominated themselves to do it! [emoji23][emoji23]This is true.

I lived with a Chinese girl and the same thing happened. It was even worse because all her married friends didn't work, the husbands were the only bread winners. So she wanted to be like a stay home wife. In return she'd cook, clean the house plus sex on tap. The only job I had was gardening and mowing the lawn.

I don't know how the men do it but all of the husbands had high paying jobs.

She kicked me out when she found out Australian law, she didn't realise I could claim half her property if I contributed and lived with her for 2 years [emoji23]