PDA

View Full Version : Ginza take 2

igloo
31-05-2012, 04:49 AM
hello bros, found myself with some time and cash to spare so rang mr reliable Wlson on Tuesday, he told me he had rainbow and Chika on and available so in I went. Rainbow is not my type at all, a larger set homely looking Chinese girl with big full boobs and a nice smile but a little on the big side for a petite loving guy like me. Having said that I also know her service was way above average. Then there was the well known and much liked Chika who is one of those girls with the right attitude that enhances her appeal... what to do? Thankfully I took both Chika for the hour and Rainbow for the first half hour.It is not the greatest way to get bang for your buck but I had a plan and it went just as I wanted:

Post shower I sat on a chair while the bed was readied, Rainbow got straight down on it and gave top notch BBBJ while Chika dfk me and played sensually with all exposed parts not in Rainbows mouth. I felt her body gently and she responded in true GF fashion. This went on for around 10 min until we moved onto the bed for more ... I don't always dfk and daty but the situation really did call for no holds barred so while Rainbow was giving deep machine gun fellatio and licking and sucking everything in sight Romeo and Juliet were getting hot and heavy all but ignoring the hard working Rainbow until she stopped and said ok guys enjoy my time is up... She really served her purpose well and when she left the two of us ravaged each other until the explosive climactic moment we collapsed and lay close till the door knock and ensuing shower. Fantasy hour was over.

I must say my bros, this scenario is not really how or why I punt its not usually about the romance for me but on this day that is how things went down and it felt great....I could look into those eyes for a long time, i was dancing on air for the whole afternoon. Its just a great way to do it, even though I don't usually play favorites in a 3some it does seem a bit mean but Rainbow seemed ok and really did the most of the work while Chika and I pampered each other.... well worth a try in my opinion.

On the way out Wilson told me about the new girl some of the bros have been mentioning... Miaw I think is her name, she was on yesterday (Wednesday) so I went back to see her and will write that up tomorrow... short version is smallish but not thin, mid 20's a few tats smallish cans, totally bald pussy, soft bbbj, needed some instruction to vary pressure and speed, very fast learner and most obliging... happy demeanor and once again definitely worth a go as she know sher way around a pole and enjoys sex but is not hardened in any way.

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Hi brother Igloo,

Nice report, thanks for sharing, can you give more details on Rainbow's big full boobs?? and the rest of her??

Many thanks

Cheers

Travelmate
31-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi brother Igloo,

Nice report, thanks for sharing, can you give more details on Rainbow's big full boobs?? and the rest of her??

Many thanks

Cheers

Boobs' size is most important. It has to be 36C or above to qualify for testiing

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Boobs' size is most important. It has to be 36C or above to qualify for testiing

Haha, Brother Mate,

Thank you for speaking up on my behalf!!

Cheers

:love:

Mr Crash and Burn
31-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Yes boobs and Ahlungor are inseperable more than iron filings stuck to a magnet. :-P

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Yes boobs and Ahlungor are inseperable more than iron filings stuck to a magnet. :-P

Yeap, just love them big and bouncy:

But truly magnificent natural big boobs are few and far between:

Top six in the past few years:

Full Service: Maya (Chinese), Rita (Singapore Indian) both retired, Milo (Singapore - my current favourite) all from 5 Star

Massage: Mia (501, retired), Sophie (501 and Seven Hills), Ada (376)

Wish there are more!!

:love::love::love:

igloo
31-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Bros, before I answer I should note that I have never mastered the art of applying the numbers and letter to boobs, strange now that I think about it...... cup sizes are also not a strong point, that said the boobs would be a C cup easily, now does the 36 refer to the circumference of the right boob going around the back and meeting at the start point? If that is the case then it can be misleading as a very fat girl with flat tits could be a 44A... but then I guess a 44A would not be appealing.... anyway I would say 36C as a guesstimate ... maybe bro ALUNGOR's avatar is a good comparison point... Rainbow is (when taken in proportion) slightly smaller I think and less pointy but if you are a boobman and dont mind the 10?? dress size then I would say Rainbows funbags would be an enjoyable handful and would provide an excellent bun for the human hotdog when pushed together..

Hi brother Igloo,

Many thanks

Cheers

igloo
31-05-2012, 05:20 PM
sorry i should have finished the rest of her part before sending... She is about 5'6 but wears heels so she appears taller when she walks thru the door. Hair is black, more curly than straight, face and head is of the large variety, not the petite Asiatic features I cannot resist but more western in size and shape... meat on the bone as some may say.... don't get me wrong not fat or ugly but not beautiful either, she has a midriff, and definitely likes to feed her pussy I did not go there but she is a horny girl who at this stage of her career wants to be rogered by brothers... legs are long and ok, again too thick for my liking but I know many bros like her type much more than the girls i like... I hope that answers the queries...

igloo
31-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Yeap, just love them big and bouncy:

But truly magnificent natural big boobs are few and far between:

Top six in the past few years:

Full Service: Maya (Chinese), Rita (Singapore Indian) both retired, Milo (Singapore - my current favourite) all from 5 Star

Massage: Mia (501, retired), Sophie (501 and Seven Hills), Ada (376)

Wish there are more!!

:love::love::love:

what an honor it is to be in the company of one with such precise and long term encyclopedic knowledge of the breast scene. Many have said knowledge is power so enjoy your fruitful and rewarding quest for further power.

babelx
07-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Rainbows funbags would be an enjoyable handful and would provide an excellent bun for the human hotdog when pushed together..
:smile: Nice one!!

Thanks for the review. You paint a nice picture.