PDA

View Full Version : Other 18y old australian nepalese, legend

chandle
03-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Today, I saw that the owner of the NPBM post an 18-year-old girl Rose. The photos were pretty good, so I made an appointment immediately. After arriving at the place, boss told meshe is the first day to go to work, so if the service is not good, please bear with her. At first, I thought this was just a saying, but after experiencing it in the end, it was really awesome. It was definitely a new bee that just went to the industry.

The girl’s profile is 18, and she is a Nepalese born in Australia, so the communication is fine and very good. And because they were born here, they are particularly open minded. The half-hour diamond service I booked, and the services I experienced are as follows:

1. The girl will hug you as soon as she enters, but she is a little unskilled
2. The girl will take a bath with you, help you clean, and will blow you when you take a bath, which is very cool
3. After lying on the bed, the girl will crawl over and blow. The bbbj is very good. It is estimated that she and her boyfriend have not played less, but the action is a bit jerky. As a senior punter, you can be sure that it is new bee.
4. Before doing 69, kiss can basically do anything, the girl is too open minded and wild
5. Do sex normally, tried 4 gesture and she is ok with that. The girl is thin and small, so you can hug and do it, and experience the feeling of AV hero.

In general, the girl is absolutely quack new. If you like loli-type dear friends, you must try her.

By the way, the place is 12 Norfolk Road, Greenacre. Called Pink house.

Thomash
03-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Today, I saw that the owner of the NPBM post an 18-year-old girl Rose. The photos were pretty good, so I made an appointment immediately. After arriving at the place, boss told meshe is the first day to go to work, so if the service is not good, please bear with her. At first, I thought this was just a saying, but after experiencing it in the end, it was really awesome. It was definitely a new bee that just went to the industry.

The girl’s profile is 18, and she is a Nepalese born in Australia, so the communication is fine and very good. And because they were born here, they are particularly open minded. The half-hour diamond service I booked, and the services I experienced are as follows:

2. The girl will take a bath with you, help you clean, and will blow you when you take a bath, which is very cool
3. After lying on the bed, the girl will crawl over and blow. The bbbj is very good. It is estimated that she and her boyfriend have not played less, but the action is a bit jerky. As a senior punter, you can be sure that it is new bee.
4. Before doing 69, kiss can basically do anything, the girl is too open minded and wild
5. Do sex normally, tried 4 gesture and she is ok with that. The girl is thin and small, so you can hug and do it, and experience the feeling of AV hero.

In general, the girl is absolutely quack new. If you like loli-type dear friends, you must try her.

Sounds very fake... Almost like a self promotion from the shop?

dotcumdotinyou
03-11-2021, 06:44 PM
I get their wechat roster and there's no mention of her

Sweetdreams
03-11-2021, 07:33 PM
lol too good to be true.
Was thinking to pay a visit

tawer5ag
03-11-2021, 07:54 PM
Was thinking of seeing her as well.
But seemed to be fully booked

This review though, feels sus.
Now im not sure if i want to see her.
[emoji28]

Hopefully, a fellow ounter can shed light.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

sexercisor2230
03-11-2021, 09:28 PM
No mention of pricing in review either.....

woods23
03-11-2021, 09:53 PM
This OP has no credibility what so ever . I think he write for the shops. when the boss provides him with the girl description.

There was a thread got deleted now..is about which shops doing private during lockdown. Op really got the shit nd attack him. It makes it sounds like his one of the owners!!

AHLUNGOR
03-11-2021, 10:41 PM
This OP has no credibility what so ever . I think he write for the shops. when the boss provides him with the girl description.

There was a thread got deleted now..is about which shops doing private during lockdown. Op really got the shit nd attack him. It makes it sounds like his one of the owners!!

In the space of 4 weeks, the OP started 5 new review threads for the same shop? Not this Pink House though.

Travelmate
04-11-2021, 12:16 AM
In the space of 4 weeks, the OP started 5 new review threads for the same shop? Not this Pink House though.

Not as bad as brother Mark Charls

4 posts, same content, same shop, different thread. New member.
Very intention driven.

tawer5ag
04-11-2021, 02:14 AM
So, even if it feels like its self promotion.

Any punters have tried this shop? Or the npbm one?

Or maybe even tried the girl?

Afraid of booking and ending up with a girl very diff from the pic or what is being described here.

I guess i can still book and cancel the booking when i see the girl and shes not the same in the pic?
Or maybe ill be like the old me, hoping the service can salvage the booking when it fails the looks dept.

GoldfishMan
04-11-2021, 07:20 AM
Come on bros. There are plenty of "writers" on this forum, what's so suss about having another one?
The only thing I can't stand about OP is the language. FMD the post almost didn't make any sense, flipping back and forth in the first person and third person reference. Wtf, make up your mind will you?

floppydick
04-11-2021, 08:22 AM

[emoji28]

Well I saw this posted yesterday and thought why not ?
I was waiting for a pickup in chullora which wasn't going to happen till very late so had some time to kill.
I rocked up to norfolk, and remember it from years ago. Walk in and yes its been done up a bit. Negotiated to have a relaxing spa with Rose at full diamond rate.
I just gotta say that the original posted here just has lousy english skills, but everything about Rose is true.
Actually, as much as the bad english from the first review was bad, the service from this vixen was good, really great.
I had an enjoyable time with a nice relaxing spa, well worth the extra. And I do apologise to any of you guys later because I found an hour wasn't enough and extended an extra.
Rose had me hard on command, I think I might have to change my handle here.
Believe me when I say she is addictive, I will be back regularly for her.

tawer5ag
04-11-2021, 09:47 AM
Come on bros. There are plenty of "writers" on this forum, what's so suss about having another one?
The only thing I can't stand about OP is the language. FMD the post almost didn't make any sense, flipping back and forth in the first person and third person reference. Wtf, make up your mind will you?My bad, i guess i just jumped into conclusion too early.

Felt like the pics, descriptions, and review was too good to be true.

Looked at the reviewer's past reviews and were from the same shop, so it made me wary.

I know we all have our favourite shops so maybe its npbm and greenacre is just his fave.

But i was hoping more so in another punter, with maybe more varied credential, to shed more light about the lady/shop.

speranza
04-11-2021, 10:04 AM
Well due to this thread I checked out their website and noticed the French girl Julia. Could it be the same Julia from 244 Paddington?

tawer5ag
04-11-2021, 10:19 PM
I have to admit it guys.
I doubted the guy who posted the review.
Then the next review made me hope for the better.
And now that ive seen her, i am sorry for doubting the shop and the reviews.

So the rundown.

Somehow had the wechat of a shop in greenacre when im like 1hr+ away from it. Saw the moments where they had a picture of a lady rostered thats named rose.

They said that the 12 norfolk greenacre shop is under new management and owner. Its also the sister shop of npbm.
I havent beento either of those before today. But definitely will be back to greenacre and maybe try the npbm shop.

First of all, the shops receptionist, charles, props to the fking guy.
Was very responsive, helpful, and over all just the best customer service experience ive had from the reception. I will never doubt that guy.
Some receptionist can be annoyed when the customers asks lots of questions about the shop/girl, and i understand where theyre coming from. Some asshats just waste the time of reception asking questions and never booking. But charles answered my questions which most shops would just give me the "just book her and find out."

Bit the bullet and booked her for 2 hrs.
Somehow, i was able to book her, but she easily gets fully booked by midday.
Went for diamond and the vip room.
Which was big, has a spa and sex swing.
I personally didnt care about the sex swing aa it was my first session with her and i wasnt interested in it.

Her picture in the roster and site is definitely her, though it is a bit touched up. Just a very tiny bit.
But her body is amazing, really petite, firm and has proper curves at the right spots.

From what i can tell, she really is nti and young. The descriptions given by the shop is very accurate, moreso than most shops.

i can say that imho she is worth every penny.
And also worth the 1hr+ one way travel [emoji28]

I dont wanna share the exact details of the service but she definitely delivered the diamond class and even ticking a few of my requests.
Shes open and receptive if you tell her what you want/like.
Remember YMMV as girls have different things theyre comfortable with, be nice and respectful and it can only lead to a better session.

Remember guys, be respectful and presentable.
Specially to new girls, we dont want to sacre and scar them. Then they would end up moving to another kind of work.

I think she will be working thursday-sat.
Although i think she might need 1 more day of rest as shes been fully booked for her first 2 days, yday and today.

So would i recommend and would i see her again?
Definitely yes to both.
Although the travel might limit me from seeing her as much and as long as id definitely want to.

Azninvasion85
04-11-2021, 10:44 PM
Seeing as people are pretty sceptical about OP. Ill take one for the team. I saw the photos on their website. Looked pretty good. I've been to this place multiple times back in 2019 when there was a mix jap/thai called Jessica there. She was so so hot. Amazing service. Then she left. Last I heard was she went to qld with some of the other WLs.

Anyway ill report back when after I see her bros

andygunn
04-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Speaking of NPBM, do they post their roster anywhere other than on WeChat? Last update from Play store broke WeChat on my phone... just as I was about to resume punting :cry:

Sleazypeazy
05-11-2021, 12:12 AM
Well due to this thread I checked out their website and noticed the French girl Julia. Could it be the same Julia from 244 Paddington?

No this a different one. The other French Julia is gone back home.

chandle
06-11-2021, 12:00 PM
I have to admit it guys.
I doubted the guy who posted the review.
Then the next review made me hope for the better.
And now that ive seen her, i am sorry for doubting the shop and the reviews.

So the rundown.

Somehow had the wechat of a shop in greenacre when im like 1hr+ away from it. Saw the moments where they had a picture of a lady rostered thats named rose.

They said that the 12 norfolk greenacre shop is under new management and owner. Its also the sister shop of npbm.
I havent beento either of those before today. But definitely will be back to greenacre and maybe try the npbm shop.

First of all, the shops receptionist, charles, props to the fking guy.
Was very responsive, helpful, and over all just the best customer service experience ive had from the reception. I will never doubt that guy.
Some receptionist can be annoyed when the customers asks lots of questions about the shop/girl, and i understand where theyre coming from. Some asshats just waste the time of reception asking questions and never booking. But charles answered my questions which most shops would just give me the "just book her and find out."

Bit the bullet and booked her for 2 hrs.
Somehow, i was able to book her, but she easily gets fully booked by midday.
Went for diamond and the vip room.
Which was big, has a spa and sex swing.
I personally didnt care about the sex swing aa it was my first session with her and i wasnt interested in it.

Her picture in the roster and site is definitely her, though it is a bit touched up. Just a very tiny bit.
But her body is amazing, really petite, firm and has proper curves at the right spots.

From what i can tell, she really is nti and young. The descriptions given by the shop is very accurate, moreso than most shops.

i can say that imho she is worth every penny.
And also worth the 1hr+ one way travel [emoji28]

I dont wanna share the exact details of the service but she definitely delivered the diamond class and even ticking a few of my requests.
Shes open and receptive if you tell her what you want/like.
Remember YMMV as girls have different things theyre comfortable with, be nice and respectful and it can only lead to a better session.

Remember guys, be respectful and presentable.
Specially to new girls, we dont want to sacre and scar them. Then they would end up moving to another kind of work.

I think she will be working thursday-sat.
Although i think she might need 1 more day of rest as shes been fully booked for her first 2 days, yday and today.

So would i recommend and would i see her again?
Definitely yes to both.
Although the travel might limit me from seeing her as much and as long as id definitely want to.

Thanks for proving me I am not lying. Just because of my poor english, this does not mean I wrote a fake one.

Rockdick038
06-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Rose is always fully booked. That's for sure.

Azninvasion85
06-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Hi bros!!

So I went to see Rose yesterday. I can 100% say she is hello young. Most prob 18 years old as claimed.
Nice girl, however she does diamond with no dfk which is abit crap. She likes to chat, enjoys bbbj and daty. Very very inexperienced as according to her only been on the job 3 days.
Her bbj is very soft, not much tongue action.

She has an absolutely banging body. She claims she doesn't go to the gym... ahh the greatness of youth.. to not gym and have such an amazing body lol.

Shes a gem guys, treat her well and u will be rewarded.

tawer5ag
06-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Thanks for proving me I am not lying. Just because of my poor english, this does not mean I wrote a fake one.No worries.

But to clarify, i thought it was a fake review cause you only reviewed girls from that shop.

But i definitely apologize for doubting you.

tawer5ag
06-11-2021, 06:52 PM
Hi bros!!

So I went to see Rose yesterday. I can 100% say she is hello young. Most prob 18 years old as claimed.
Nice girl, however she does diamond with no dfk which is abit crap. She likes to chat, enjoys bbbj and daty. Very very inexperienced as according to her only been on the job 3 days.

She has an absolutely banging body. She claims she doesn't go to the gym... ahh the greatness of youth.. to not gym and have such an amazing body lol.

Agree with this.

Definitely seems young and nti as they claim.

Hopefully service only improves aa she gets more exp.

WhoreManger
07-11-2021, 02:05 PM
Thinking of seeing this little gem, but never been to this shop before.

Does diamond include CIM? Rimming (receive)?

For those punters who have already seen her, does Rose have shaved pussy?

Also, are the beds in this place massage tables or beds? I see the VIP room has a bed. How about the other rooms?

Thanks,

WM

WhoreManger
07-11-2021, 02:06 PM

What do you mean by "4 gesture"?

Thanks

John bigballs
09-11-2021, 01:03 AM
Hi bros!!

Can you message me the wechat?

John bigballs
09-11-2021, 01:19 AM
Does anyone have Pink House’s wechat?

chandle
09-11-2021, 01:39 PM
Does anyone have Pink House’s wechat?

Pinkhouse12G, or just check their website: greenacrebrothel.com.au

mrziggyziggy
10-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Pinkhouse12G, or just check their website: greenacrebrothel.com.au

Thanks bro chandle!

exstar
11-11-2021, 03:29 PM
Saw Rose earlier this week and everything said about her is true. She’s a gem and sounds like she’s in it for the quick cash and she’ll be gone.

Sleazypeazy
11-11-2021, 03:41 PM
How does her face rate on a scale of 10?

Bigtitlover
12-11-2021, 12:21 AM
Yes can confirm cim was a service. Yes her pussy is shaved as well.

The room has a bed and not massage tables.

Bigtitlover
12-11-2021, 12:23 AM
How does her face rate on a scale of 10?

She has extremely short hair basically a bob cut. She has a young and cute face. I rate it 7

northsidelegend
12-11-2021, 12:18 PM
Homies, what is NPBM?
Rose sounds like a banger.
Will try and book her next week and report!

northsidelegend
12-11-2021, 12:20 PM
Is she priced as Western or Asian?

tawer5ag
12-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Npbm is newtown pretty baby massage or something.

Some girls rotate betweent he teo shops, i think.

But i think rose only works at greenacre.

And shes priced 260/hr. Dunno which one that is

northsidelegend
12-11-2021, 03:11 PM
Npbm is newtown pretty baby massage or something.

Some girls rotate betweent he teo shops, i think.

But i think rose only works at greenacre.

And shes priced 260/hr. Dunno which one that is

Thanks chief!
Racist pricing is despicable!

BadDog1980
12-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Well fellas, after seeing her pic on PinkHouse WeChat, decided to pull a bullshit sickie from work and it was worth it. This location is a bit far from my usual spots but a 18 yr Nepalese beauty doing FS, I just had to investigate her pussy. (Brother @Boater, if you haven't seen her already, I highly recommend you pay her a visit. 2hrs would be ideal, 1 hour just went like a flash.) A real petite lovers delight. Waist must be like 20 inches! I had to ask her a couple of times wether she was really 18yrs. Looked like a 14-16yr old. As mentioned by other brothers here, bj in the shower was unique. Then to the bed in the usual 3 positions. After 1 mighty orgasm, she was lying there with her eyes closed while I continued in the missionary position gently while caressing her face with my fingers alternating with nibbling along her neckline. I had to pull out 3 or 4 times to prevent myself from coming to early. In the end, I shot myself in the foot. She had set the alarm for the exact hour and then said time is up... I said hey, just quickly jerk me off...she said no time as other customers were waiting for her. I didn't wanna jerk myself off as I had the rest of the day off so I knew I could go to another massage or FS joint. We quickly showered and said our goodbyes. Promised to visit her again next time 2 hr session for sure.
Thanked Charles. By the way people, how cool is Charles aye. Had informed me to plan your visit in advance as traffic there can be hectic during peak times and if you late, some one else might get your booking slot and you miss out.
Afterwards since I had the whole day to myelf now, thought of checking out Aria at Earlwood Massage. Had seen her pics and was very keen on checking her out. Got the booking done via WeChat and saw her. Banging body, boys. Good massage with a happy ending all over the place! She don't do extra extras. Just the standard NHJ....but I needed to release my pent up load and she did the job just fine.

Fellas...this Rose, is a real gem. Do not miss out on her. Beautiful, nice clean shaven and super tasty pussy. The location has plenty of off street parking across the road. Cheers.

northsidelegend
13-11-2021, 11:56 PM
Well fellas, after seeing her pic on PinkHouse WeChat, decided to pull a bullshit sickie from work and it was worth it. This location is a bit far from my usual spots but a 18 yr Nepalese beauty doing FS, I just had to investigate her pussy. (Brother @Boater, if you haven't seen her already, I highly recommend you pay her a visit. 2hrs would be ideal, 1 hour just went like a flash.) A real petite lovers delight. Waist must be like 20 inches! I had to ask her a couple of times wether she was really 18yrs. Looked like a 14-16yr old. As mentioned by other brothers here, bj in the shower was unique. Then to the bed in the usual 3 positions. After 1 mighty orgasm, she was lying there with her eyes closed while I continued in the missionary position gently while caressing her face with my fingers alternating with nibbling along her neckline. I had to pull out 3 or 4 times to prevent myself from coming to early. In the end, I shot myself in the foot. She had set the alarm for the exact hour and then said time is up... I said hey, just quickly jerk me off...she said no time as other customers were waiting for her. I didn't wanna jerk myself off as I had the rest of the day off so I knew I could go to another massage or FS joint. We quickly showered and said our goodbyes. Promised to visit her again next time 2 hr session for sure.
Thanked Charles. By the way people, how cool is Charles aye. Had informed me to plan your visit in advance as traffic there can be hectic during peak times and if you late, some one else might get your booking slot and you miss out.
Afterwards since I had the whole day to myelf now, thought of checking out Aria at Earlwood Massage. Had seen her pics and was very keen on checking her out. Got the booking done via WeChat and saw her. Banging body, boys. Good massage with a happy ending all over the place! She don't do extra extras. Just the standard NHJ....but I needed to release my pent up load and she did the job just fine.

Fellas...this Rose, is a real gem. Do not miss out on her. Beautiful, nice clean shaven and super tasty pussy. The location has plenty of off street parking across the road. Cheers.
Hey man, is she Indian, Mongoloid or in-between?

fted
14-11-2021, 07:30 AM
Not a lot to add here. I saw her on her 2nd day, they had to cut my appointment down by 15 mins so she had some rest time, as apparently she'd had too many dicks on her first day and was worn out! 😂
Definitely nti, is Aussie born Asian, and has a banging little body as others have said. I had a great time, but this place is a little too far out of the way for me to go regularly.

northsidelegend
14-11-2021, 02:29 PM
Not a lot to add here. I saw her on her 2nd day, they had to cut my appointment down by 15 mins so she had some rest time, as apparently she'd had too many dicks on her first day and was worn out! 😂
Definitely nti, is Aussie born Asian, and has a banging little body as others have said. I had a great time, but this place is a little too far out of the way for me to go regularly.
Thanks bruzzi.
Love when a chick takes a lot of schlong because she gets in a trance and has really strong sexual energy (as long as she keeps that body clean between clients)!

WhoreManger
15-11-2021, 08:41 AM
I think you mean Indian or Mongolian? Mongoloid has quite a different meaning and unlikely to be a WL

Rose is Nepalese. Not Indian, not Mongolian and not Asian looking. While some people consider India to be part of Asia, it gets confusing if you start to think Indians are Asian looking. I don’t think Rose looks Indian or Asian. But very cute

DireStraits
15-11-2021, 11:01 AM
I think you mean Indian or Mongolian? Mongoloid has quite a different meaning and unlikely to be a WL

Rose is Nepalese. Not Indian, not Mongolian and not Asian looking. While some people consider India to be part of Asia, it gets confusing if you start to think Indians are Asian

Indians - except for maybe a very few in the far north - don’t generally look ‘oriental’ (or ‘East Asian’ if you prefer), but India is very much part of Asia.

For anyone in any doubt as to what Asia is:

paulgallen
15-11-2021, 05:39 PM
My first impression she is Phillipines. Lots of filos born here. But for Nepalese to be born here ? Havent heard of too many. I only know if Nepalese students starting coming here in last 15 years.

ronnykc21
16-11-2021, 10:35 AM
Definitely, she is not nepalese.

12gCharles
21-11-2021, 09:59 AM
Definitely, she is not nepalese.

There are lots of customers have seen her and a lot of returning customers, how dare you say so, lol

Eeessyttyy
13-12-2021, 09:35 AM
Anybody got any reviews on Tiffany the Croation girl?

nostromo
13-12-2021, 11:03 AM
Anybody got any reviews on Tiffany the Croation girl?

Hasn't she been trying her luck at 244 Desire/Pennys 77, 359 Riley and Dark Lux?

Eeessyttyy
13-12-2021, 11:16 AM
Hasn't she been trying her luck at 244 Desire/Pennys 77, 359 Riley and Dark Lux?

Not sure mate, just saw her pic and description on pink house Web page and got curious

Eeessyttyy
13-12-2021, 11:32 AM

Just checked them out, could well be her.
Keen to hear any experiences good or bad

pinkhouse12G
15-12-2021, 10:34 AM
check greenacremassage.com.au to get more info.

Zimmerman
16-12-2021, 11:18 PM
Ok so seen rose this week after all the hype from this forum.
The session was very enjoyable however one thing to note is that she is gold only now (no diamond service) before entering the room. You may or may not be upgraded to diamond as it is YMMV and up to the girl.
The facilities were run down a bit.

The session itself was nice, as I had her early afternoon. Not gonna write all since the only service that would be common to everyone is the gold one and what happens in the room is entirely up to her.

She is young, cute and has honestly a banging body. 18-20 is definitely believable. face is pretty, service is good as well however she seemed almost exhausted. She works long hours every day when she is on. Hopefully she is not already checking out.

Would I return? Think so yes, she might become my semi regular if she is still here in the long run and might have been a not so good day for tiredness for her

kiddoh
17-12-2021, 07:57 AM

Very True! Good One AHLUNGOR! Now a days forum has too many paid reviews rather than real punters!

WhoAmiInSydney
26-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Have visited her. She is small and good in bed.
English is good as being raised here
But she charges extra for kissing and even after not that much. N5M, G42 are better in terms of service.
And she is trimmed not shaved/waxed.

Aussieguyinsf
26-12-2021, 09:17 PM
She looks amazing. Green acre is just so far away. Those breasts in the wechat photo - my my!

Sleazypeazy
26-12-2021, 09:17 PM
Have visited her. She is small and good in bed.
English is good as being raised here
But she charges extra for kissing and even after not that much. N5M, G42 are better in terms of service.
And she is trimmed not shaved/waxed.

Thanks for the headsup. So Just to clarify, even after paying Diamond she asked for extra to kiss?

Azninvasion85
26-12-2021, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the headsup. So Just to clarify, even after paying Diamond she asked for extra to kiss?

I think the kissing is up to the girl if she wants to offer it or not.

pinkhouse12G
27-12-2021, 10:34 AM
Yes especially now daily cases more than 7K, if she charges extra for kissing, which means: she doesn’t want to kiss!

Mayday
31-12-2021, 09:52 AM

Just saw her pic on their website keen to try Julia. Has anyone tried and could report? Age, looks, service, etc. Thanks

MichaelA2
31-12-2021, 11:38 AM
Just saw her pic on their website keen to try Julia. Has anyone tried and could report? Age, looks, service, etc. Thanks

Search. She has been reviewed here. Maybe under Pretty Baby Newtown.

pinkhouse12G
07-01-2022, 08:50 PM
Greenacremassage.com.au please check our website to see the girls roster price and service address, thanks 请查看我们的网站来看上班女孩,价格和地址

boater
07-01-2022, 11:27 PM

[emoji28]

Well you can find my review here:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?105140-Rose-tiny-young-cracker-body-loves-DATY

pinkhouse12G
08-01-2022, 06:37 PM
Greenacremassage.com.au please check our website to see the girls roster price and service address, thanks 请查看我们的网站来看上班女孩,价格和地址

Labia Vortex
08-01-2022, 08:35 PM
This https://greenacremassage.com.au/
may be the correct web address

pinkhouse12G
10-01-2022, 09:42 AM

Anteccc
14-01-2022, 08:39 AM
Went to pink house yesterday, saw a girl that was in my top 3 punts over the last decade. Her face was just beautiful, oh and the service was amazing too. After I left i turned back around on my way home to go back LOL that’s a first for me. Anyways, I went back and she wasn’t there so I saw rose anyway…. Let’s just say I should have masturbated. Chatting wise she’s nice and chill etc. service wise, I have nothing good to say. Complained the whole time about being big etc when I’m definitely average.
As for the other girl, I could just stare at her face LOL damn she was 🔥.

Sexkniight
14-01-2022, 08:55 AM
Who was the other girl?

Rose has certainly dropped off in terms of service, seeing her rostered almost every day must be taking its toll on her

Pixez
14-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Is this new girl Yumi?

boater
14-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Went to pink house yesterday, saw a girl that was in my top 3 punts over the last decade. Her face was just beautiful, oh and the service was amazing too. After I left i turned back around on my way home to go back LOL that’s a first for me.
As for the other girl, I could just stare at her face LOL damn she was .

So much for sharing

ladies working yesterday were Cathy (Indo/Oz), Sophia (French), Candy, Lucy & Queena

RNT4LIFE
14-01-2022, 01:17 PM
Went to pink house yesterday, saw a girl that was in my top 3 punts over the last decade. Her face was just beautiful, oh and the service was amazing too. After I left i turned back around on my way home to go back LOL that’s a first for me. Anyways, I went back and she wasn’t there so I saw rose anyway…. Let’s just say I should have masturbated. Chatting wise she’s nice and chill etc. service wise, I have nothing good to say. Complained the whole time about being big etc when I’m definitely average.
Thanks bro, was going book her, but seeing her on everyday turned me off.
And Yumi is 450 an hour ?? Damn, must be hot

Icedlemontea1
14-01-2022, 01:31 PM

Saw rose there while walking out. Quite a hot bod with perky tits. But thanks for sharing. Queena is same as candy. She had her period so girl u mentioned must be Lucy?

tawer5ag
14-01-2022, 01:36 PM
The prices of the girls in this shop seem to be higher than those in the typical highly reviewed shops, n5m/42g, sakura/kyoto, ginzas.

They have a higher rate for the iso service as well.

Plus seems like the old dos and riley shop which used the wearequeen wechat uses the same pictures, girls, and even room pics.

Its making me confused.

No doubt rose ticked a few boxes for me, though her diamond has less services than typical diamond of above mentioned shops.

But i havent been to 359riley shop, as i recall a lot of reviews saying girls dont look like the pics and maybe even bait and switch.

So very different experiences from two shops that seem like the same owner now?

dotcumdotinyou
14-01-2022, 02:53 PM
I find it a bit too pricey, not only for the service but also the rooms. During the renovation process they threw out alot of crap and it seemed like the place was getting a long awaited update, but alas its almost in the same condition it was in 10 years ago.

Dongaz
14-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Who was the other girl?

Rose has certainly dropped off in terms of service, seeing her rostered almost every day must be taking its toll on her

Yep I felt the same - the girl needs to take a break.

Anteccc
14-01-2022, 08:24 PM
Yep I felt the same - the girl needs to take a break.

Not that I wanted to get into detail… but if your complaining about 2 centimetres of penetration (if that) literally the whole time, idk what to say. At the least, go home for the day. Take a break etc. Heck, maybe even a different job ? Those kinda experiences make me not want to punt anymore.

Also, photos are definitely deceiving for rose. She’s very skinny. Photos make her look much thicker/bigger than she actually is.

blitz
14-01-2022, 08:31 PM
I saw Rose about 3-4 weeks ago and it was one of the best punts ever. Saw her again last Sunday and it was the polar opposite. Probably in my bottom 5 worst punts ever. Totally disinterested in anything other than having her pussy eaten. Could not get any kind of conversation out of her, nothing but one word answers to everything (whereas the first time we talked non stop about anything and everything). Just a complete waste of time and money. Won't be going back.

tawer5ag
14-01-2022, 08:48 PM
Oh wow.

Havent seen rose for about a month or so, mainly due to the shop being too far and having found,imo, better sessions closer to home.

I saw her multiple times and we had lengthy chats and she was very engaging.
I always felt like it was an ok punt even though she rushes to the toilet as soon as you cim, even if youre still cumming. Haha.
Or the no kissing thing, im a big kissing guy.

She ticked some boxes that other ladies didnt.

But due to the distance and having more options closer to home, i ended up delaying my plan to drop by and see her.

So sad to hear that her sessions seem to be changing for the worse.

RNT4LIFE
18-01-2022, 01:08 PM
Lol, I see the shop not bumping up this thread anymore. Poor girl, hope she get some rest soon.
Anyone tried her recently? Improved ?

eazylove4u
31-01-2022, 06:35 PM
I have no idea how you guys can pump this like one of the junk Crypto coin.

Such a let down

softdrink.pp
04-02-2022, 12:35 AM
I was intrigued by her photos and decided to have a go today... I can tell it was the worst punt in my life.

She is indeed very young and she is very skinny with nice body. She is very small and super tight, but her services were horrible. She definitely hates what she is doing.

DireStraits
04-02-2022, 12:45 AM
I was intrigued by her photos and decided to have a go today... I can tell it was the worst punt in my life.

She is indeed very young and she is very skinny with nice body. She is very small and super tight, but her services were horrible. She definitely hates what she is doing.
Could you please elaborate?

Anteccc
04-02-2022, 09:08 AM
I have no idea how you guys can pump this like one of the junk Crypto coin.

Such a let down

Lmaoooo boater things.
Exactly how I feel about this review

RNT4LIFE
04-02-2022, 09:56 PM

Starfish? Was there any DFk on the card ?

sam123x
06-02-2022, 07:49 AM
I went to see her when she was new. Young and slim exactly as in the photoes. starfish experience. she told me she got mouth ulcer so cant kiss or cant do BBBJ. BUT was ready to do both when I tried to offer extra. She asked for $50 more . but I declined. hurried experience.

softdrink.pp
07-02-2022, 12:29 PM
Starfish experience and rush service. Complained a lot my dick is too big even though I am just average (6.3 in) and I was going very slow and gentle on her.

In addition, I think she was on drugs and drunk. She arrived in the room finishing a can of beer and when I tried some rapport, she barely could understand me.

To be honest I felt pity for her. In the middle of the session she was almost crying and her face was like "wtf am I doing with my life?". I stopped and asked if she was ok and she told me she was suffering with anxiety.

PS: I am young (early 30's), very fit and handsome. I could feel she was not disgusted of me, but about what she was doing if you know what I mean.

Wayne
07-02-2022, 02:30 PM
There is a very bad vibe in this place. When I was buzzed in the woman behind the desk didn’t bother looking at me while she barked the prices, with her mouth full of a half-eaten lunch. I had no doubt of her contempt as she pointed toward a waiting room and screamed “Rose.” A very pretty, very young face stuck her head around the corner. Didn’t get a chance to even say hello. A very skinny and young Chinese girl momentarily appeared in the doorway and also disappeared before a hello. Enough red flags raised for me to high tail it out of there. A very unhappy, unwelcoming place.

softdrink.pp
07-02-2022, 07:59 PM
She uses that line on every customer to avoid doing the work. She should get an Oscar for her performance.

Well... IDK if she is using same line on every customer, but her facial expression and the way she spoke was quite honest for me. I asked her if she was trying to get any kind of help and she quickly answered, in a mad mood, "I don't fucking believe in doctors and drugs! It is all bullshit. They will not poison me" and I assumed she had been to some treatment before. Her mood changed instantly from low energy/sadness to anger/fury. I was reading this topic and one punter mentioned he felt she is bipolar... I agree with that as I had same impression.

Dongaz
07-02-2022, 11:07 PM
Well... IDK if she is using same line on every customer, but her facial expression and the way she spoke was quite honest for me. I asked her if she was trying to get any kind of help and she quickly answered, in a mad mood, "I don't fucking believe in doctors and drugs! It is all bullshit. They will not poison me" and I assumed she had been to some treatment before. Her mood changed instantly from low energy/sadness to anger/fury. I was reading this topic and one punter mentioned he felt she is bipolar... I agree with that as I had same impression.

One of the girls did tell me "she left a mental institute", but I think she meant rehab lol

RNT4LIFE
08-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Damn, sounds like a junkie, better stay away from her, unless you’re into that sort of thing.

Dongaz
08-02-2022, 06:33 PM
Damn, sounds like a junkie, better stay away from her, unless you’re into that sort of thing.

I've seen Rose a dozen times and every time was great. She's friendly, easy going, service was good and easy to talk to. Haven't seen her a while though so maybe her service has dropped - hard for me to believe what other's are saying about her.

The girl definitely needs a break and the shop did tell me she's currently taking a break.

jfoldbar
13-02-2022, 06:39 AM
i thought id give rose a go. and others have said, she doesnt want to be there. give her a miss

softdrink.pp
14-02-2022, 04:31 PM
I've seen Rose a dozen times and every time was great. She's friendly, easy going, service was good and easy to talk to. Haven't seen her a while though so maybe her service has dropped - hard for me to believe what other's are saying about her.

The girl definitely needs a break and the shop did tell me she's currently taking a break.

I wish what I wrote was not true specially because she is my cup of tea (I love skinny and small petite girls) and I would see her regularly even if her services were not "the best".

Maybe she will be better after this break, or maybe she is long gone of this industry.

tawer5ag
14-02-2022, 05:09 PM
I liked her as well.

Saw her during her first couple of months.

She felt and looked like she enjoyed the sessions.
She said it as well.

Sadly, i couldnt see her more as i found closer ladies who were more bang for my buck.

The no kissing part of the service was a huge downer.

dotcumdotinyou
24-02-2022, 06:22 PM
Seems like all the bad reports have had a effect, Rose is now advertised on wechat as VICKY. Same photos, same "new to this industry" spiel, same body stats.

Weirdly they've got her as born in Australia but originally from Nepal.

pinkhouse12G
24-02-2022, 10:04 PM
Because she wants to use the name Vicky. If we will hide her, we will use all different descriptions.

blackpearl
25-02-2022, 01:24 AM
Because she wants to use the name Vicky. If we will hide her, we will use all different descriptions.

SHE IS NOT NEPALESE
Stop the false advertisement .
She is lazy , time waster and complete waste of money . She is so skinny that she does not look normal. Photos are highly edited .She wants money for everything which should be included in diamond service but complains and talks a lot . She wants to make money without doing anything. Other shops has better girls and better value .

visitorz1
05-03-2022, 10:07 AM

Your shop should have fired her, she does not have the right to take clients money and provide crap service and request additional money during service, nor do you have the right to say she provides a particular service, when she doesn't. You have just shown yourself to be dishonest and your shop as one to avoid altogether. Wtf $1000 for greek. No one charges that anywhere, even Stilletos tops is $500 and that piece of trash in your shop is nothing on the way to that level.

MatthewSoul
06-03-2022, 11:31 AM
Lol I remember going there few years back before they changed hand.

Now they jacked up the price so much and with these complaints I dont even know if I could be bothered to check when Campsie & Bankstown aint too far away :s