PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Joanna. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING Night. Come and try her boys !!!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 💫

diligent
03-11-2021, 08:31 PM
Person's Name : C Joanna

Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of visit :2 Nov 2021

Weblink: http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2087

Phone : 0416 020 278

Rates : $260/h

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, B2B, Cat-bath, DD (I opted out) & PSE/GFE

Size/shape : Slim, short & Busty D cup

Nationality : China, GuangZhou

English Language : 6.5/10

Overall experience : 9/10

Recommend? : Yes Yes Yes

I went to see C Joanna at Ginza yesterday. I booked her 30 minutes before her shift ended, so I had low expectations (girls are already spent at this time). However, the first impression was that she had an adorable Girl Next Door face, maybe around 152 cm tall, but her busty D's cup compensated her height. Also, she has a very warm personality and is not timid.
We jumped into the shower, where she thoroughly washed my front side and backside, followed by a quick B2B slide and BBBJ. Her shower BBBJ was ok but her B2B wash does wonders. :miao::miao::miao:

We quickly dried and proceeded to the bed, she gave me a short back massage and moved on to B2B slide again. It was the standard B2B with a twist, and it was using my foot to rub her D cup breast, basically, she was holding my two feet and moving it to grope her D cup, it was an alluring sensation. :slobber::slobber::slobber:

She continued to a cat-bath, I'm not a big fan of cat-bath because some girls over salivate on your body, and their tongue play/texture is not great but Joanna's cat-bath was different. Soft tongue, she did not over salivate and good technique. She asked me to do a doggy position, slid between my legs, and gave me a BBBJ with ball sucking. She got closer and asked me to fuck her tits which I gladly did.

She flipped me over, sensually sucked all of my fingers and continued to give me BBBJ. At this point, I was already beyond rock hard, so she dom'ed me up, and we started on cowgirl. Joanna's pussy was amazing, it was neither tight nor loose, and I could feel every inch of her pussy. Next, we moved on to lotus and missionary. With missionary, I can go deeper, and her pussy was getting wet and wetter, it was getting wild. Finally, she started FOAM? in a good way and I climaxed. Out of all the best climaxes I had in Ginza this one just came on top.

With 15 minutes left, we just did a quick chat and showered up. Usually, girls leave you to shower alone or come with but lightly wash you, but Joanna insists on showering with me and still cleaning my front and back thoroughly. :love::love::love:

Overall, I really enjoyed my experience with C Joanna. She is one of my go-to girls now, great BBBJ, good service and busty D's
hopefully, I do not fall in love with her. :confused2:

aznanon
04-11-2021, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the great and detailed AR, we need more of these for the Ginza girls, hard to find any reviews on them

diligent
05-11-2021, 05:40 AM
Glad you enjoy the review mate.

Tobi boi
11-11-2021, 09:18 PM
Did she shaved down there ?