PDA

View Full Version : General talk Christmas present!

bung72
04-11-2021, 09:01 AM
I used a pair of prepaid credit cards to pay for a service this week - so when Mum asks - what did you buy with that gift card? Oh - something nice mum..... :D

yowser
04-11-2021, 06:12 PM
My regular ML’s love costumes so I buy for them to wear and sometimes I end up keeping the costumes, but I wonder how many other punters have to hide “clothing” from their missus?

kingqxxx
04-11-2021, 07:12 PM
My regular ML’s love costumes so I buy for them to wear and sometimes I end up keeping the costumes, but I wonder how many other punters have to hide “clothing” from their missus?

You are playing with fire 🔥 here. Something tangible for your missus to pin you on..

woods23
04-11-2021, 09:39 PM
Going to buy myself a Scotty Cameron putter Newport 2 for Christmas . Than go fck k Kara at Kyoto my first girl after lockdown going to good :smile: that's the plan anyway

bung72
05-11-2021, 07:12 AM

You must have a big man cave with some stealthy storage spaces, and brass balls to boot.... I keep no physical evidence. If a girl lets me take some photos I even whisk them off my phone into an encrypted folder on the PC.....

tkicks
05-11-2021, 04:24 PM

That reminds me of the very old joke.

Team getting changed into their kit ahead of a football match

" Jim I didn't know you liked wearing black lacy woman's panties! When did you start doing that?"

" the day my wife found a pair in the back of my car"

cmk76
06-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Going to buy myself a Scotty Cameron putter Newport 2 for Christmas . Than go fck k Kara at Kyoto my first girl after lockdown going to good :smile: that's the plan anyway

Another marathon fuck fest for Woodsy... Massage afterwards? Lol...!

woods23
06-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Another marathon fuck fest for Woodsy... Massage afterwards? Lol...!

Yes 兄弟 CMK u got it ;) . Going to see Casey at my fav shop Summerville to relax in a massive room with shower..Hopefully to get lucky to hahaha :smile: