PDA

View Full Version : Pyrmont Star Massage Avoid this shop

sydind
07-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Tried this shop after the lockdown ended.
Same old story. Nothing changed but poor service.

High price but minimal extras. 75$ for extras paid upfront which is a huge mistake. 75$ per hour massage.

Avoid this shop. Many better ones out there for average girls

watchblue
07-11-2021, 04:32 PM
I had the same problems at that shop before the lockdown, I can see they are still not fixed, I will avoid d to go there for a while, a lot of other shops offers better service and fair prices

ssfc
07-11-2021, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the warning. Used to go there when penny ran it but has gone downhill over the years.

Funandfun
07-11-2021, 06:44 PM
Tried this shop after the lockdown ended.
Same old story. Nothing changed but poor service.

High price but minimal extras. 75$ for extras paid upfront which is a huge mistake. 75$ per hour massage.

Avoid this shop. Many better ones out there for average girls

Which girl u saw?
Cheers

sydind
08-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Girl doesn't matter. Any girl is the same.

It shows the shop is not doing well. The owner should correct this or risk of closing this shop which once a nice place. But greed has taken over as the customers are less

Drmartens
08-11-2021, 05:48 PM
IMHO rate has be published nothing wrong and is the shop’s price nothing hidden.
Extra is ymmv, paid upfront without agreement is a bit unpleasant

Shop advertising 1 Taiwanese with 2 Japanese Yumi and Rose, not sure how legit is this? Tried to visit on Sunday but no luck as they returned my call 2 hours later.

sydind
08-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Service was lacking it's not depending on YMMV and this is the same service pre and post lockdown