View Full Version : General talk RubNTug...Best Service Combination

Labia Vortex
09-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Romeos Masstige8 Midas all had the best service combination and Price
Shower..Massage...CBJ ending ...shower....$185
All these places were clean...each room was spacious and had a shower
They ticked all the boxes
Sadly they've declined or closed
No one has stepped in to fill the gap....Or have I missed something..?
Had some great times at Romeos

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2021, 06:13 PM

You can visit 227 Broadway and pick an open minded ML, tipped her extra $30 , stayed for an hour and you can also get the shower, massage, CBJ ending, shower, total cost $155.00 ticking all your boxes too ?

yowser
09-11-2021, 06:58 PM
I think what you are looking for is a shop thats between a rnt and brothel. But most punters wouldnt pay that extra price because the thinking is “I could go to brothel for that price”

Labia Vortex
09-11-2021, 07:57 PM
I think what you are looking for is a shop thats between a rnt and brothel. But most punters wouldnt pay that extra price because the thinking is “I could go to brothel for that price”
No.. what I’m looking for is a competent erotic massage with a CBJ… very few if any WLs can provide a very good massage
Bodyrotic in Camperdown for example is way overpriced for the service provided

Bmal
10-11-2021, 12:08 PM

I too miss Romeo’s for the exact reasons you’ve highlighted. I knew the service I would get and my expectations were met every time. It is still my most visited shop.

Juliet’s in Burwood runs (or ran) the same model given the same owners but I never felt I had as good a punt as Romeo’s ever was.

I’m yet to find a service that ticks all my boxes to replace the old Romeo’s. Maybe they’ll reopen something there again. But I doubt it.

asiafever
10-11-2021, 02:22 PM
Ah the good old days of Babylon and Juliet, had many a good time in both, sadly long ago now. Haven't been back to Babylon for well over 5 years and Juliets maybe the same. Great punts turned into good punts became average punts became meh. When I first started visiting Babylon may be 15 years ago it was brilliant. Last time I was there I thought I could have saved myself $90 and had a similar experience at an average local shop.

scoopmc
10-11-2021, 03:26 PM
There is a real need for a in-between option.
I was disappointed with my 1st RNT after lockdown. Thought I needed more so went to a brothel. The 1 hour for $150 promised the "concubine experience with massage and more". Unfortunately it was sex in all positions, pretty mechanical, no massage and I still left feeling disappointed. I'm afraid the Covid break may have ruined me and I need to step away for a while.
Was just after a good looking girl, naked the whole time, that showed some affection and relief at the end. Can't seem to g'tee that anywhere as it's so hit and miss.

pokerslowly
10-11-2021, 10:53 PM
Agree 100 percent. Romeos was the best place in my opinion (going back a few years). Midas was decent too.

Based on the reviews, I gather things have gone downhill, big time.

Bmal
25-11-2021, 05:22 PM
After a few failed attempts (no girls available) I finally got in to Juliet’s today to see how it was these days. It was the worst punt I’ve ever had. Ever. I get the quantity of girls would be down right now but it was shocking.

local
26-11-2021, 12:10 AM
Gee, Makes me wonder... I have never been to "Kings Court" I presume they are still going ?

I think back to the late 1970's and Liverpool St., Darlinghurst, where an rnt had a 10 person hot spa out the back, and you could go just for it, and not go upstairs.... I wonder how they would go in todays market..

A bit like a Japanese Bathhouse....