PDA

View Full Version : LuvAsian - Jenny

spiral
31-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Bloody too many Jenny's around here.
Jenny looked hot!!
I chose her.
Came out of the shower and she dried me off - a nice touch I thought.
CBJ was not the best. not enough suction but she did try.
Catbath was great though.
Here tits are very fake and very hard - must be new :)

Cowgirl was first and she was very enthusiastic. Riding hard and fast.
She even pulled me up to her and we were huggin whilst she was riding.
She stuck her tongue into my ear.

Swicth to doggie and this is where she excelled. It was borderline PSE.
She was moaning and encouraging me to fuck her harder.
I was scared that the police would break in to the room.

The last few minutes was spent lying in my arms chatting.
I will definately be back.

herecticx
31-05-2012, 10:19 AM
how long did you have her for?

ive never gotten a catbath maybe cause i always go for 30mins

spiral
01-06-2012, 08:40 AM
I went for 30 mins. I usually get cat bath all the time. Maybe it depends if you are hairy or not lol

barryboofhead
01-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Sorry for the dumb questions gentlemen but what exactly is a cat bath?

Also looking at going to Luv Asian - have become addicted to the punt - but have never had an Asian lady - free or paid - any suggestions for a cauc bloke here?

Thanks.

beast1u
02-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Agree with everything said here, pretty much the same experience for me. I recommend Jenny, she's quite nice.

belial
02-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Also looking at going to Luv Asian - have become addicted to the punt - but have never had an Asian lady - free or paid - any suggestions for a cauc bloke here?

Be careful man. Once you go Asian you never go back.

beast1u
05-06-2012, 05:05 PM

Thanks.

Depends what you're looking for, but if it's a skinny petite cutie then Jenny would be alright. There were a few other girls there too that were quite nice, Nana and Ivy I remember off the top of my head...all koreans, those 2 blonde. I had quite a tough time picking haha!

But as already mentioned - once you get hit with yellow fever you won't go back.

bigbob
02-07-2012, 10:09 PM

Thanks.

be careful Asian woman become addicted

need1
02-07-2012, 11:05 PM

Thanks.

its when they rub a wet cat over you ......................... lol
sorry warped humour

its when the use there mouth and tongue all over your body
it usually starts around the neck with attention and some nibbling on the ears and work all the way down to your feet, then they flip you over and and then repeat the performance. but while your in a state of arousal and the licking is aroud your shaft, usually a condomn is slipped into there mouth and they put it on your manhood without you noticing. it is an art yhat the kimchi have mastered ....... a must try :smile: