PDA

View Full Version : Grimes St, Auchenflower

BrainSex
28-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

beast1u
28-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Post is deleted.

teebob
02-03-2013, 10:36 AM
hey i thought this place was a massage shop before? well at least until my last visit nearly a year ago. there was a taiwanese ML.

udovanudo
03-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Visited Grimes St yesterday. The pimp talked it up the girl and service in the SMS but I knew I was not going to get exactly what's on offer. She was Chinese, mid 30s, ok body. I decided to get my money's worth and make the most on what's on offer and let her do all the work. I originally booked under the premise I wanted to fuck but decided upon seeing her that I wanted something different. This resulted in a 50min solid deep throating / face fuck session in various positions, with some 69 thrown in for good measure, 10min back massage & shower. Lots of whining, whinging etc throughout the session from her but a quick grab of the back of her head and pull it forward to keep her focused on the task at hand. Lots of coaching from my side during the session, "breathe baby", "swallow", slap her face with my lizard etc. $180 for the hour and she did all the work. Probably the hardest she has had to work in a long while. Loved it when we finished the session, she was making jaw movements left and right, and grabbing her throat. Either she enjoyed it or hated it but seriously I do not give fuck either way. I got what I needed. Job done!

breech
03-03-2013, 02:50 PM
thanks for the report coach.