PDA

View Full Version : General talk International students are back from December, hopefully brings some new WL and ML's

Carissawhore
13-11-2021, 06:31 AM
International students from over 15 nations, including Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Canada will be allowed from December in NSW, this is good news for shops and us punters, we will have some new fresh faces and talents to explore.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/covid-quarantine-scrapped-for-international-students-flying-into-nsw-from-december/news-story/a69645f3b8293a8bac9890d29b1f733a

Aloscha
13-11-2021, 07:21 AM
Can't wait. Neither can the shop owners I suspect.

cumquat
13-11-2021, 09:19 AM
another thread For Catholic ‘First Fleeters’ … all
Genuflecting , flagellation and Hail Marys …yeh December… it’s not however going to like the arrival of the Lady Penrhyn and lead to orgiastic delights of rum n buggery. It’s not 1788.

It’s not an airbus full of wanton women about too disembark

It’s still going to be sometime/months before you bedraggled and soulless punters will have the riches, joys and pleasures found on the narrow confines of a Covid laced massage table

yeh for December

youngheart
13-11-2021, 09:48 AM
Begs the question ?

How long does it take for an incoming student to become desperate enough to become an ML or WL ?

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2021, 10:06 AM
Begs the question ?

How long does it take for an incoming student to become desperate enough to become an ML or WL ?

Many of overseas students are here for the studies and would have family support and these girls may or may not enter the industry, they might eventually for one reason or another but it will take time.

But plenty others especially those are here in the language schools would either be a ML/WL back home, have connections or friends or contacts in Oz that are already in the industry and they could be the fresh blood from day one or as they say, fresh off the boat. Then of course you have the professionals who come here on holiday or working visa (not sure when can these lot actually be allowed to enter?) they are the sure things and more the merrier , right ?

Then of course you have some in betweeners who financially no need to work but try to make some extra pocket money on the side , like an interstate holiday, buy some luxury goods etc. these girls only work when they like, or as needed. In and out of the market, all walks of life.

But in general, when you have overseas visitors, your talent pools will no doubt increase dramatically. Good luck to us all .

Ps. Don’t forget plenty of 2019, 2020 MLs/WLs are yet to return !!

Climax598
13-11-2021, 10:13 AM
Begs the question ?

Some immediately off the plane serving you. I have one 4 hours off the plane I was her second customers. I know her she when back to home for 9 months. She is a uni student in China come to work here during holidays. That was in 2018.

northsidelegend
13-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Canada lol
These girls are here to study, man lol

rooter
13-11-2021, 01:53 PM
Begs the question ?

Probably never if they are real students.
There are students and there are "students"

aussiegaigin
13-11-2021, 02:07 PM
International students from over 15 nations, including Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Canada will be allowed from December in NSW, this is good news for shops and us punters, we will have some new fresh faces and talents to explore.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/covid-quarantine-scrapped-for-international-students-flying-into-nsw-from-december/news-story/a69645f3b8293a8bac9890d29b1f733a

Isn't the Chinese government putting restrictions on students coming here? Apart from Korea, the other countries mentioned don't contribute much to the pool of willing workers.

wilisno
13-11-2021, 02:14 PM
Canada lol
These girls are here to study, man lol

Yes, they are all students of different subjects, some just choose the subject of human anatomy.

fjfan
13-11-2021, 02:37 PM
When are the French coming back?

dotcumdotinyou
13-11-2021, 03:48 PM
When they forget about the subs

Carissawhore
13-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Lol, by the looks of it they will never until our politicians stop making our allies our enemies because of fucking mentally retarted Joe Biden

northsidelegend
13-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Yes, they are all students of different subjects, some just choose the subject of human anatomy.

Effin ay bruz!
Study my D lol

cuteguy
13-11-2021, 04:43 PM
Would many international students want to arrive in a country where you can't travel interstate? Probably not.

Sibon
13-11-2021, 05:30 PM
Begs the question ?

Many of the Chinese students are from wealthy families looking at the jewellery, handbags, watches, dresses they wear, the restaurants they go to and the apartments they live in.

13-11-2021, 05:47 PM
Would many international students want to arrive in a country where you can't travel interstate? Probably not.

I wouldn't think interstate Travel would be a issue for students especially the ones doing a dodgy English course and just here to work and anyway most of the country will be open by the time they get here

northsidelegend
13-11-2021, 06:54 PM
I wouldn't think interstate Travel would be a issue for students especially the ones doing a dodgy English course and just here to work and anyway most of the country will be open by the time they get here
Hope so, but methinks the loopholes are closing. It is so easy to do a background check. If she was a hoe in China, Aussie authorities will know.

xcite
18-11-2021, 03:03 PM
From Sunday, fully-vaccinated Singaporeans will be able to visit Australia.
Students, family members and tourists will all be able to come without quarantining.

rooter
18-11-2021, 03:07 PM
From Sunday, fully-vaccinated Singaporeans will be able to visit Australia.
Students, family members and tourists will all be able to come without quarantining.

Noice !!! Singapore girl you're a great way to fly ... and fuck

re89
18-11-2021, 06:37 PM
Excellent :) city shops should start to get a bit more varied again

cuteguy
19-11-2021, 12:58 PM
If international students will be allowed to return to study in Sydney and Melbourne only then there might be a few who will consider working in the adult industry. Punters will be rejoicing. As long as they don't bring in any variants and force us back into lockdown again.

re89
19-11-2021, 01:51 PM
If international students will be allowed to return to study in Sydney and Melbourne only then there might be a few who will consider working in the adult industry. Punters will be rejoicing. As long as they don't bring in any variants and force us back into lockdown again.

STDs or otherwise :O

xcite
19-11-2021, 02:59 PM

Its funny how quickly this changes. Right now, I believe singapore has more new cases each day per capita compared to the US. They are over 2k per day with around 6mill population if im correct.
I think Aus will be fine till all mask mandates are removed, and probably the next wave for us when winter starts around april next yr and vaccine immunity wanes+no masks+tourists

xcite
22-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Eligible visa holders including skilled migrants and student visa holders as well as temporary working holiday makers and provisional family visa holidays.

In addition, to the introduction, of the travel bubble from Singapore which only started on the 21st, from the 1 December, 2021, Australia will also welcome back fully vaccinated citizens from Japan and Korea.
Under these arrangements, citizens of Japan and Korea who hold a valid visa will be able to travel from their home countries, quarantine free to participate in that program where stated...without needing to seek a travel exemption.

cuteguy
22-11-2021, 03:00 PM
Its funny how quickly this changes. Right now, I believe singapore has more new cases each day per capita compared to the US. They are over 2k per day with around 6mill population if im correct.
I think Aus will be fine till all mask mandates are removed, and probably the next wave for us when winter starts around april next yr and vaccine immunity wanes+no masks+tourists

2000 infections per day in Singapore and it has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world. No quarantine for visitors arriving in Australia. Don't they need to do PSR test upon arrival? Does anyone see potential risks?

surething91
22-11-2021, 05:48 PM
The world saw what happened in VIC... Why would you want to come Australia when you have US or Europe?
I wouldn't expect new talents in the next few months.
I mean for how long have we been told about these bubbles? People probably found another plan than Australia by now.

studsg
25-11-2021, 10:53 PM
2000 infections per day in Singapore and it has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world. No quarantine for visitors arriving in Australia. Don't they need to do PSR test upon arrival? Does anyone see potential risks?About 3000 new daily infections in Singapore and over 95% of the infections are of unvaccinated ppl. Singapore hit 82% double dose pretty early and have stayed around the 85% fully vaccinated mark as the rest of the ppl became part of the wave of anti-vaxxers. So Singapore has now done the smart move, anyone who gets infected by Covid and is not vaccinated has to pay for all treatment costs themselves. So ppl will take responsibility for their own choices.

studsg
26-11-2021, 01:21 AM
The world saw what happened in VIC... Why would you want to come Australia when you have US or Europe?
I wouldn't expect new talents in the next few months.
I mean for how long have we been told about these bubbles? People probably found another plan than Australia by now.Correct. Most polls say Canada is leading the way in terms of most desirable for foreign students, even New Zealand ranks higher. As those countries don't have a govt constantly talking about going to war with China. Who in their right mind would want to go to a country that constantly talks about going to war and risk their lives and stability. This isn't even just students, even investors wouldn't park their billions in such a risky country.

GoldfishMan
26-11-2021, 07:39 AM
Correct. Most polls say Canada is leading the way in terms of most desirable for foreign students, even New Zealand ranks higher. As those countries don't have a govt constantly talking about going to war with China. Who in their right mind would want to go to a country that constantly talks about going to war and risk their lives and stability. This isn't even just students, even investors wouldn't park their billions in such a risky country.
Rightly said bro. Aussie government and media fucking us over with their propaganda.

local
26-11-2021, 08:15 AM
About 3000 new daily infections in Singapore and over 95% of the infections are of unvaccinated ppl. Singapore hit 82% double dose pretty early and have stayed around the 85% fully vaccinated mark as the rest of the ppl became part of the wave of anti-vaxxers. So Singapore has now done the smart move, anyone who gets infected by Covid and is not vaccinated has to pay for all treatment costs themselves. So ppl will take responsibility for their own choices.

I think the pollies have said we have to live with covid..
Well it might end up we all enter voluntary lockdowns.
Can you imagine...
Go to a shop, stand in waiting room,
Get covid test
wait till pass
choose girl
goto room
test girl
pass/fail
strip off and down to business

BTW, infection rates rising in Sydney, we are in for a covid xmas.... enjoy (not)

goodbloke
26-11-2021, 09:08 AM
About 3000 new daily infections in Singapore and over 95% of the infections are of unvaccinated ppl. Singapore hit 82% double dose pretty early and have stayed around the 85% fully vaccinated mark as the rest of the ppl became part of the wave of anti-vaxxers. So Singapore has now done the smart move, anyone who gets infected by Covid and is not vaccinated has to pay for all treatment costs themselves. So ppl will take responsibility for their own choices.
Stop spreading faked news. The vaccine is BS it won't protect you. Do you really know as how a vaccine works and what's a mrma vaccines . it's not a magical drug. Having vaccinated give you a false sense of security.You can still die and spread the virus. Where dose it say 95% are from the unvaccinated. it's mostly the old and sick people die from covid. The majority like 99.99% survive covid and developed natural immunity against covid. don't need to go to hospital.look at the UK and Israel. The most vaccinated countries in the world has the most covid cases. Singapore is a highly capitalist country trying to be like the west. make the very rich even more rich and make the poor even more poorer.

Climax598
26-11-2021, 09:15 AM
Stop spreading faked news. The vaccine is BS it won't protect you. Do you really know as how a vaccine works and what's a mrma vaccines . it's not a magical drug. Having vaccinated give you a false sense of security.You can still die and spread the virus. Where dose it say 95% are from the unvaccinated. it's mostly the old and sick people die from covid. The majority like 99.99% survive covid and developed natural immunity against covid. don't need to go to hospital.look at the UK and Israel. The most vaccinated countries in the world has the most covid cases. Singapore is a highly capitalist country trying to be like the west. make the very rich even more rich and make the poor even more poorer.
Why don't you write some good AR how you vaccinated (fuck) the girls. I might learn something from you

goodbloke
26-11-2021, 09:36 AM
Correct. Most polls say Canada is leading the way in terms of most desirable for foreign students, even New Zealand ranks higher. As those countries don't have a govt constantly talking about going to war with China. Who in their right mind would want to go to a country that constantly talks about going to war and risk their lives and stability. This isn't even just students, even investors wouldn't park their billions in such a risky country.

Mate wrong again do some research before you write. The international students mostly Indian don't care about a war with china all they care about is coming to Australia and get an Australian visa when they graduate . I know the Indians make no contribution to Australia. Most of them work in Australia to pay for they education in Australia they're not here to study. They're frustrated with Australia keep closing the border and forcing them to study online in India 🇮🇳. With the Chinese students they're vaccinated with a real non mrma vaccine like sinovac which initially the Australian government don't recognise. This is why we still don't have any chinese vaccines only BS Americans vaccines.
https://www.afr.com/work-and-careers/education/foreign-students-are-choosing-the-uk-and-canada-over-australia-20211021-p591wg#:~:text=There%20has%20been%20a%2015,the%20U K%2021%20per%20cent.

goodbloke
26-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Why don't you write some good AR how you vaccinated (fuck) the girls. I might learn something from you
lol I did some private vaccinated (fuck) the girls during lockdown at the WL home. it's was the incredible experience I ever have. But it's illegal for me to write an AR here 😂

warwick1
26-11-2021, 09:46 AM

Why don't you do a review or something instead of using this forum to spruke your insane anti vax bullshit......................

rooter
26-11-2021, 10:06 AM
We should start to see some WLs coming in soon.
Two different things going on.
1. Singapore (already started) and Japan/Korea from 1st December - Australian borders open to anyone from these countries who is double vaxed. So just normal tourists, backpackers etc can come in no problem and don't even have to quarantine. So I reckon a few WLs will be among those arriving.
2. Other countries - the Australian Government has announced 200,000 people can enter who meet various migrant and visa requirements eg refugees, employment visas (for certain industries), student visas etc. There is a bit of red tape to comply with here but again there should be a few WLs among the arrivals.
So yeah, it's looking promising. We could see a few arriving before Xmas, but certainly more in the new year.

surething91
26-11-2021, 11:26 AM
1. Singapore (already started) and Japan/Korea from December 1 - Australian borders open to anyone from these countries who is double vaxed. So just normal tourists, backpackers etc can come in no problem and don't even have to quarantine. So I reckon a few WLs will be among those arriving.
2. Other countries - the Australian Government has announced 200,000 people can enter who meet various migrant and visa requirements eg refugees, employment visas (for certain industries), student visas etc. There is a bit of red tape to comply with here but again there should be a few WLs among the arrivals.
So yeah, it's looking promising. We could see a few arriving before Xmas, but certainly more in the new year.
Have you checked the flight tickets? It's madly expensive at the moment. But you are right we should see some coming next year and earlier than I first thought. I'm talking about asian or latinas not europeans...

goodbloke
26-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Why don't you do a review or something instead of using this forum to spruke your insane anti vax bullshit......................
I don't want to is that OK with you.
insane pro vaxxer.

goodbloke
26-11-2021, 05:17 PM
1. Singapore (already started) and Japan/Korea from 1st December - Australian borders open to anyone from these countries who is double vaxed. So just normal tourists, backpackers etc can come in no problem and don't even have to quarantine. So I reckon a few WLs will be among those arriving.
lol don't get excited. it's only the Indians students.
https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/first-batch-of-indian-international-students-to-return-to-nsw-quarantine-free-on-24-december-2021

local
27-11-2021, 01:11 AM
lol I did some private vaccinated (fuck) the girls during lockdown at the WL home. it's was the incredible experience I ever have. But it's illegal for me to write an AR here ��

Why would it be illegal ?
just story telling like the rest of the BS here...
Plenty of WL's did private during lockdown.
Many establishments operated out of private accom during lockdown as well...

wilisno
27-11-2021, 01:40 AM
Immigration Minister just announced that PR will be granted to skilled workers who got stranded here due to Covid border closure. So some really well reviewed skilful girls will qualify ? ;) ;) ;)

warwick1
27-11-2021, 01:59 AM
lol I did some private vaccinated (fuck) the girls during lockdown at the WL home. it's was the incredible experience I ever have. But it's illegal for me to write an AR here ��

My goodness you write "well", what should be illegal is your anti vax crap you are posting..........Get some English lessons....

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Just been delayed until 15 December due to Omicron.

rooter
30-11-2021, 12:11 PM
Just been delayed until 15 December due to Omicron.

No worries bro, "the ox is slow, but the earth is patient"

cuteguy
30-11-2021, 01:07 PM
I think the pollies have said we have to live with covid..
Well it might end up we all enter voluntary lockdowns.
Can you imagine...
Go to a shop, stand in waiting room,
Get covid test
wait till pass
choose girl
goto room
test girl
pass/fail
strip off and down to business

BTW, infection rates rising in Sydney, we are in for a covid xmas.... enjoy (not)

It's interesting how it occurs just before Christmas. Anyway, the latest variant has very minor symptoms according to the South African doctors. It's just the media and certain elitists spreading fear around the world. We all have to live with this virus. Even the QLD premier said we all need to get Covid19 before Christmas. Don't know what she meant by this statement. Was she just kidding or for real? Maybe in the hope to have grounds to lockdown Queensland or impose dictatorial laws like the Victorian Premier who wants to have more powers to do whatever he likes over the people of Victoria. Stop the fear mongering and division within Australia is what is required and let us get back to normal.

rooter
30-11-2021, 01:26 PM
It's interesting how it occurs just before Christmas. Anyway, the latest variant has very minor symptoms according to the South African doctors. It's just the media and certain elitists spreading fear around the world. We all have to live with this virus. Even the QLD premier said we all need to get Covid19 before Christmas. Don't know what she meant by this statement. Was she just kidding or for real? Maybe in the hope to have grounds to lockdown Queensland or impose dictatorial laws like the Victorian Premier who wants to have more powers to do whatever he likes over the people of Victoria. Stop the fear mongering and division within Australia is what is required and let us get back to normal.

Actually the proposed legislation in Victoria formally puts into legislation what the government can and can't do during a pandemic.
As we have seen over the last 2 years the Federal, Territory, and State Governments in Australia already have almost unlimited power using various emergency powers, health orders, executive actions etc which allow governments to do whatever they want during the pandemic, and they have done so, without anyone being able to challenge them.
The Victorian legislation at least spells out what the Government's powers are, sets out procedures to follow and actually limits government powers and makes some subject to review.

xcite
30-11-2021, 01:35 PM
Anyway, the latest variant has very minor symptoms according to the South African doctors. It's just the media and certain elitists spreading fear around the world.

Jurys still out on that - the same south african doctors:

“We’re seeing a marked change in the demographic profile of patients with Covid-19,” Rudo Mathivha, head of the intensive care unit at Soweto’s Baragwanath hospital, told an online press briefing.
“Young people, in their 20s to just over their late 30s, are coming in with moderate to severe disease, some needing intensive care. About 65% are not vaccinated and most of the rest are only half-vaccinated,” said Mathivha.
Diagnostic tests so far indicate the Omicron variant may be responsible for as many as 90% of the new cases, according to South Africa’s health officials.

Maybe its just worse for young+unvaxxed, hopefully.

softdrink.pp
01-12-2021, 06:59 AM
Damn... I was hoping for new options coming to the country hahaha

hornedbeast
01-12-2021, 09:47 AM
Love the Aussie way. Granting 'students' visas. The only 'education' many will ever get here is a study on the girth and length of local cock!

yunglean
01-12-2021, 10:34 AM
Love the Aussie way. Granting 'students' visas. The only 'education' many will ever get here is a study on the girth and length of local cock!

Not much to study in my case...lol

cuteguy
01-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Not much to study in my case...lol

The universities are pressuring the government to allow international students back into the country. They're not making money on the locals. It's the international students who bring in the money.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2021, 07:44 AM

Plenty of overseas students came from well off families and no need to work, they are the one supporting our education systems - financially.

cuteguy
16-12-2021, 11:18 AM
Boys guess what? The international students especially from Asia are arriving and you know what this means? Hopefully more girls in the shops! In the news it revealed 130,000 international students on visas were waiting to arrive. I guess half are female so there will be a few out of that group who will be looking at future employment in the sex industry.

beta101
17-12-2021, 02:31 PM
More international students n more WFH. My drean coming true lol

aussiegaigin
17-12-2021, 03:09 PM
Walked past UNSW a couple of times this week, only seen a few Indian types hanging around the entrance.

Has the CCP blacklisted Australia for Chinese students?

konfuzion
17-12-2021, 06:35 PM
Walked past UNSW a couple of times this week, only seen a few Indian types hanging around the entrance.

Yes they tell people dont go au

PervySage
20-12-2021, 08:01 AM
One of my Thai ML friends told me one of her other ML friends who went back to Thailand prior to covid and got stuck there has returned and was doing her quarantine last week in city.

So it's not just uni student types it's the lower skilled students in dodgy courses also coming through...

Great news for punters since it means waiting times at restaurant and cafes be shorter and more variety in massage / FS shops..

tpol
20-12-2021, 11:05 AM
How do the non residents somehow manage to stay here for like 10 plus years?

Climax598
20-12-2021, 11:36 AM
How do the non residents somehow manage to stay here for like 10 plus years?
Keep on going to 'English' classes or illegal or married local.

vitrium
20-12-2021, 11:45 AM
Very keen for an influx of South East Asian and South American girls.

3 years ago I could get a private punt with a stunning Brazilian girl in the CBD for $150. It's usually double that now.

Although I expect there will be a lag between the girls arriving and prices coming down. Could be a good 6 months or so before it stabilises.

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2021, 12:34 PM

I think officially the CCP have advised it’s people not to study in US and Aust. But no actions have been seen stopping the young people for applying and actually going, currently it’s more the Covid and Border restrictions which stopped people from returning.

There were news that the US immigration are giving Chinese students a hard time from entering and some were sent back and the Chinese Embassies are complaining to the State Dept so the Government is still supporting the Chinese students for going to the US.

Haven’t heard anything about Oz probably borders are still closed ? Pretty sure the Australian immigration will be welcoming Chinese students back with open arms ?

Why not?

Cheers

cuteguy
20-12-2021, 01:06 PM
On the news, they interviewed a few Chinese students and they were keen to return to Australia. Many want to return to complete their studies and enjoy laid back lifestyle here.

dotcumdotinyou
20-12-2021, 05:19 PM
I read somewhere that the CCP won't recognize qualifications in China from universities in Australia

PervySage
20-12-2021, 05:49 PM
Keep on going to 'English' classes or illegal or married local.

Yep the private school industry is largely a visa scam. The "students" pay thousands in visa fees and then more to "schools" who seem to have certain links with the agents etc.

These agents also put "students" into contact with "employers" mostly cafes and restuarents and from there the students eventually go to massage and then to FS since the money they make isn't enough..

Dont feel sad since 90% of students particularly from Thailand know this is the case..

They come here to make money and after a while some get lucky by getting a PR etc.

Climax598
20-12-2021, 07:33 PM
I read somewhere that the CCP won't recognize qualifications in China from universities in Australia
Not surprised. Like not buying OZ products. But then I still hope the girls will come to study 'OZ English' that the most important thing. Hope the CCP don't ban them coming to study. If the ban happen the sex industry will have a sudden high inflation.

rooter
20-12-2021, 08:05 PM
The fake students are the best students :)

GoldfishMan
21-12-2021, 06:01 AM
I think officially the CCP have advised it’s people not to study in US and Aust. But no actions have been seen stopping the young people for applying and actually going, currently it’s more the Covid and Border restrictions which stopped people from returning.

There were news that the US immigration are giving Chinese students a hard time from entering and some were sent back and the Chinese Embassies are complaining to the State Dept so the Government is still supporting the Chinese students for going to the US.

Haven’t heard anything about Oz probably borders are still closed ? Pretty sure the Australian immigration will be welcoming Chinese students back with open arms ?

Why not?

Cheers

I thought the biggest problem posed by COVID on the students from China was because of the vaccination status. In China, you will not be recognised as vaxxed if you went with any of the western vaccines, so you're forced to go for one of the Chinese vaccines. But on the flipside, none of the Chinese vaccines are recognised in Australia, and I think it is the same in the US.

Assandlegs
21-12-2021, 06:37 AM
I read somewhere that the CCP won't recognize qualifications in China from universities in AustraliaLet's face it... the girls don't actually come here for some ridiculous qualification, the come here guided by their one true God "MONEY"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

warwick1
21-12-2021, 06:45 AM
Let's face it... the girls don't actually come here for some ridiculous qualification, the come here guided by their one true God "MONEY"

It seems the subject of choice is "Marketing" as a couple have told me....

Assandlegs
21-12-2021, 06:46 AM
I thought the biggest problem posed by COVID on the students from China was because of the vaccination status. In China, you will not be recognised as vaxxed if you went with any of the western vaccines, so you're forced to go for one of the Chinese vaccines. But on the flipside, none of the Chinese vaccines are recognised in Australia, and I think it is the same in the US.Not quite true GFM, as of 1 Nov, the TGA recognised the 2 Chinese and 2 Indian vaccines for the purposes of travel to Australia

kingwally
21-12-2021, 07:15 AM

I have been told that by several Thai girls as well.

GoldfishMan
21-12-2021, 07:53 AM
Not quite true GFM, as of 1 Nov, the TGA recognised the 2 Chinese and 2 Indian vaccines for the purposes of travel to Australia

Very happy to be corrected, A&L! Looking forward to more PRC talents arriving at our shores!

footboy2012
22-12-2021, 09:39 AM
personally itching for some fresh french and SE asian girls

rooter
22-12-2021, 09:49 AM

I have been told that by several Thai girls as well.

WLs don't need to study marketing. They could teach Marketing. They are naturals at it.

Double_Adapter
22-12-2021, 11:04 AM
Given some of the filtering techniques and photoshop’n thats going on, one can only assume they must be studying Digital Marketing.

Assandlegs
22-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Given some of the filtering techniques and photoshop’n thats going on, one can only assume they must be studying Digital Marketing.Haha....
Don't forget Creative Writing.
The bullshit factor from the girls and shops is only equal to that found here ..

Vader
22-12-2021, 03:28 PM
Haha....
Don't forget Creative Writing.
The bullshit factor from the girls and shops is only equal to that found here ..

Do you still see Lala?

Assandlegs
22-12-2021, 03:47 PM
Do you still see Lala?Yes

cuteguy
22-12-2021, 08:05 PM
Not quite true GFM, as of 1 Nov, the TGA recognised the 2 Chinese and 2 Indian vaccines for the purposes of travel to Australia

The government couldn't refuse entry to Chinese and Indian students when they make up the largest numbers of students studying at Australian universities.

Vader
23-12-2021, 01:01 PM
Yes

Does the love story continue?

Travelmate
23-12-2021, 01:28 PM
5700+ case today.
It is a big concern

Kennyg912
23-12-2021, 02:21 PM
5700+ case today.
It is a big concern

Yep. Take some break during holidays to reduce cases

cuteguy
25-12-2021, 05:28 PM
Singapore has pulled the plug on the travel bubble with Australia. We have two highly vaccinated countries with infection rates continuing to sky-rocket. Does this mean Australia will do the same and not allow in any Singaporean girls?

storry_teller
25-12-2021, 09:05 PM
Does the love story continue?

I think should let them alone. Love story is better not to be shared. If it’s true, ppl get jealous. If it’s not, it will be guy’s joke.

Raybo
26-12-2021, 12:33 AM
I think should let them alone. Love story is better not to be shared. If it’s true, ppl get jealous. If it’s not, it will be guy’s joke.

Ignore this guy. Brags about being a brothel owner, never provides any AR's or intel and also wants to question and provoke guys like A&L. Have no idea why he is on this forum, other than to be a nuisance. The only reason I want to know which brothel he is associated with is so I will never visit it. The contempt he shows punters on here only reflects what he thinks of his customers.

Sibon
19-01-2022, 03:41 PM
In todays' SMH:

"Immigration Visa rebate to lure back 175,000 international students, travellers."

International students and backpackers will have their visa fees rebated for the coming weeks in a bid to entice them back to the country to fill critical worker shortages.

cuteguy
19-01-2022, 03:52 PM
In todays' SMH:

"Immigration Visa rebate to lure back 175,000 international students, travellers."

International students and backpackers will have their visa fees rebated for the coming weeks in a bid to entice them back to the country to fill critical worker shortages.

That may relieve the staff shortages at the supermarkets, pubs and retail stores. Let's not forget massage shops and brothels too!

BennyB
19-01-2022, 04:21 PM
The issue here, from the folk I work with in the university sector, is that the student cohort for this year were making their decisions 6-9 months ago.

With the border closures and lack of certainty, we've bled this year's students to Europe and Canada.

If you cannot guarantee a reasonable level of certainty of being able to work because of unpredictable State intervention then you lose the confidence of incoming students. They will either stay at home or go elsewhere.

PervySage
19-01-2022, 04:49 PM
The issue here, from the folk I work with in the university sector, is that the student cohort for this year were making their decisions 6-9 months ago.

With the border closures and lack of certainty, we've bled this year's students to Europe and Canada.

If you cannot guarantee a reasonable level of certainty of being able to work because of unpredictable State intervention then you lose the confidence of incoming students. They will either stay at home or go elsewhere.

I think most punters are interested in students for the “private colleges” those with diplomas In English marketing or management where students don’t actually go to class 😆😆😆

I know from a few MLs they have “friends etc or nieces “ with visas being processed.

Some have also arrived in Sydney etc so yes we should see new talent in massage shops slowly …

Great news the government will give them a rebate on their fees !

konfuzion
19-01-2022, 04:56 PM
I think most punters are interested in students for the “private colleges” those with diplomas In English marketing or management where students don’t actually go to class 😆😆😆

I know from a few MLs they have “friends etc or nieces “ with visas being processed.

Some have also arrived in Sydney etc so yes we should see new talent in massage shops slowly …

My friends are happy about this
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/visa-charges-to-be-waived-for-international-students-and-working-holiday-makers/c28d2cb6-a379-4ad9-9540-db0a6f91b1f9?fbclid=IwAR0KTipZbD3qC-aPpDMEe5HF7Zo5gXpQNSNN7pPywjye2URjzNzLc5-GhQI

BennyB
19-01-2022, 04:57 PM
I think most punters are interested in students for the “private colleges” those with diplomas In English marketing or management where students don’t actually go to class ������

That's fair too PervySage. Especially in the Asian market I completely agree with you.

DanDan88
19-01-2022, 04:58 PM
There have been new arrivals from Malaysia and China in shops already. They do a week in quarantine, get tested and start working.

yowser
19-01-2022, 06:33 PM
I think most punters are interested in students for the “private colleges” those with diplomas In English marketing or management where students don’t actually go to class [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

This is spot on - we dont want genuine students, we want the ones that are coning to work and use the student door to come in the country

StiFFFy
20-01-2022, 03:17 PM
There have been new arrivals from Malaysia and China in shops already. They do a week in quarantine, get tested and start working.

Wouldn't it be quite risky to see any ML or WL during these numbers?
I mean NSW alone has >10% infected with the Domicron virus...

slickg
23-01-2022, 11:48 PM
Definitely feels risky with the current rates

GoldfishMan
24-01-2022, 08:27 AM
Definitely feels risky with the current rates
The infection rate is one thing. The riskiest thing right now is the compelling reason people would still go to work even when in doubt or indeed, when they're infected.

There is no more Gov support, and the economy is supposed to be open now. That means businesses will now revert back to "natural survival" mode even with Omicron raging.

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Scott Morrison has announced a rebate of $630 visa application fees to all international students and working holiday visa holders, if they arrive in the next 12 weeks.

Hope this will work well…….. haha

TheHonDominicPinochet
24-01-2022, 11:10 AM
Scott Morrison has announced a rebate of $630 visa application fees to all international students and working holiday visa holders, if they arrive in the next 12 weeks.

Hope this will work well…….. haha

Except many countries are recommending people don't go to Australia

PervySage
24-01-2022, 02:46 PM
Except many countries are recommending people don't go to Australia

And for punters that won't make a difference.

The girls we are interested in are the ones who are coming here to make fast and big $$$.

What their governments say means jack to those girls.

Sure the legit uni student types may have gone to other countries...

From my ML friends already they have people from their villages landing and pinging people in Sydney for "work"

Welcome to these girls looking to major in Part 3 with a submajor in part 2.

cuteguy
26-01-2022, 02:23 PM
From my ML friends already they have people from their villages landing and pinging people in Sydney for "work"

Welcome to these girls looking to major in Part 3 with a submajor in part 2.

Are they searching villages in Thailand or another country? Hopefully they are not being trafficked and instead arrive voluntarily.

PervySage
26-01-2022, 03:26 PM
Are they searching villages in Thailand or another country? Hopefully they are not being trafficked and instead arrive voluntarily.

Lol its all voluntary.. They all know the deal.

With covid these girls have nothing to do. Usually some would get normal jobs the adventurous ones go to tourist hotspot and others overseas.

There are loads of these type of girls looking to get to mostly western countries or Korea etc. Seems Australia and specifically sydney is popular due to a big Thai community and agents telling girls they can get good "jobs" here etc etc.

All good I think.. Our cafes and restuarents need some cheap labour and punters need some fresh faces....

hornedbeast
26-01-2022, 06:10 PM
When are the jumbo jets starting to fly in from Seoul and Tokyo? Bad case of "blue balls" here

hornedbeast
26-01-2022, 06:15 PM

Ah yes, the colleges with fancy sounding names that opeate out of a dilapidated 10 square meter office in Haymarket. Gotta thank them though for bringing out good talent for us to fuck, while the 'students' are 'enrolled' in these sham schools.

mustyincognito
26-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Speaking of these so called colleges, does the government just turn a blind eye to their racket? Are there no accreditation checks?

PervySage
26-01-2022, 09:45 PM
Speaking of these so called colleges, does the government just turn a blind eye to their racket? Are there no accreditation checks?

Of course they turn a blind eye. Brings in revenue, and cheap labour.

Also these students live in the city they pay rent living 4 to 6 in apartments..they are the customers also of these restaurant, bars and cafes.

.. The agents, dodgy colleges, and restaurants, bars, cafes not to mention other retail depends on students.

yellow_sub
26-01-2022, 11:43 PM
Of course they turn a blind eye. Brings in revenue, and cheap labour.

Also these students live in the city they pay rent living 4 to 6 in apartments..they are the customers also of these restaurant, bars and cafes.

.. The agents, dodgy colleges, and restaurants, bars, cafes not to mention other retail depends on students.

Agreed, not going into politics here, but all this government is looking at are incomes and revenues.

beta101
27-01-2022, 02:11 AM
Don't see any upticks in hot Korean babes :( Upset

xcite
27-01-2022, 12:11 PM
Don't see any upticks in hot Korean babes :( Upset

yeah, weird. maybe its that going back and forth becomes difficult or costly with changing regulations.
some tennis players got stuck here for 7 days testing positive when leaving Aus
Aus is now on the high risk zone for other nations

slickg
27-01-2022, 12:35 PM
They probably think there is low demand here as well

cuteguy
27-01-2022, 12:49 PM
Western Australia has done a backflip and allowed vaccinated international students in. I think they still have to do 14 day quarantine. If you were a student would this be a disincentive for you to travel to WA?

rooter
27-01-2022, 03:36 PM
Omicron erupted and spread like crazy just as the borders for student and work visas and the Japan/Korea bubbles started.
So the timing was terrible and the expected flood of travelers entering Australia never happened.
Once the Omicron peak is over and the school year starts again we should see them arriving.
So probably from mid to late February onwards.
The news always talks about the shortage of fruit pickers, health and aged care workers, waiters, cooks etc, but noone mentions us desperate horny punters and the shortage of sex workers :)

BennyB
27-01-2022, 04:02 PM
Agreed, not going into politics here, but all this government is looking at are incomes and revenues.

I don't think girls working in massage parlours and illegal brothels are paying taxes.

It's why we pay cash for the extras...

rooter
27-01-2022, 04:18 PM

Record high rates of immigration and huge numbers of international students and various work visas for the last 20 years is the lazy, cheap and nasty way to get economic growth. That's why governments, Labor and Liberal love it.
And it means more consumers and more cheap labour and keeps wages down.
So higher consumption + lower labour costs = higher profits, so business loves it too.
And as for punters, well we get constant supplies sex workers and take away :)

yellow_sub
27-01-2022, 04:48 PM
I don't think girls working in massage parlours and illegal brothels are paying taxes.

Inevitably they will be taxed somewhere else and the revenue will go into the ATOs pocket. But who cares, as long as there are new girls coming in, I won’t complain 😂

yellow_sub
27-01-2022, 04:49 PM
Record high rates of immigration and huge numbers of international students and various work visas for the last 20 years is the lazy, cheap and nasty way to get economic growth. That's why governments, Labor and Liberal love it.
And it means more consumers and more cheap labour and keeps wages down.
So higher consumption + lower labour costs = higher profits, so business loves it too.
And as for punters, well we get constant supplies sex workers and take away :)

Kudos to this, can’t wait

slickg
28-01-2022, 10:06 PM
Surprising considering how aggressive they have been

cryptex
28-01-2022, 11:56 PM

And all of them makes more from the extras than the standard cut they get from the hourly rate!

mustyincognito
29-01-2022, 12:39 PM
Surprising considering how aggressive they have been

Some industries really took a hit. Hopefully this hint that international borders will open near Easter eventuates (https://www.news.com.au/travel/scott-morrison-hints-tourists-could-be-back-in-australia-by-easter/news-story/a0f77fa75774fc7a8378937c3894d6a6) and we will see more girls. What is the harm in letting people in now that majority of the population has been vaccinated and caught Omicron hey?

yellow_sub
02-02-2022, 04:30 PM
Some industries really took a hit. Hopefully this hint that international borders will open near Easter eventuates (https://www.news.com.au/travel/scott-morrison-hints-tourists-could-be-back-in-australia-by-easter/news-story/a0f77fa75774fc7a8378937c3894d6a6) and we will see more girls. What is the harm in letting people in now that majority of the population has been vaccinated and caught Omicron hey?

Sigh! Didn’t they say the same thing that the boarder will open before Christmas.

slickg
02-02-2022, 04:40 PM
new omicron variant coming in won't helpeither

Woostar
02-02-2022, 04:50 PM
new omicron variant coming in won't helpeither

But we are “living with COVid now”. Don’t think that will make a difference. Unless you’re in WA

wellos
14-09-2023, 08:28 PM
nice info))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))