PDA

View Full Version : Question Question for those using Priligy (Dapoxetine)

Sydpunter21
15-11-2021, 02:19 AM
Hey punters,

Looking for some advice from people who have actually taken Priligy (Dapoxetine) in the 30mg dose.

There is talk about side effects and they are common.

My question is, those who have taken Priligy, did you experience the side effects and how serious were they.

Mainly concerned about the dizzy, nausea and fainting, how serious were these effects, if at all.

Sadly my little man gets way too excited and I want to start punting and I just can't under current conditions.

I have spoken to my GP and this was the recommended treatment for my situation.

Thanks all.

GoldfishMan
15-11-2021, 08:00 PM
I didn’t feel any of those side effects. However, I had a really bad “main effect”, in the sense that I just couldn’t come in the session. FMD it was hell… That stuff really fucks with your brain!

Hope you don’t mind me asking, are you circumcised? That can cause PE, especially if your foreskin is particularly long. It makes your dickhead always covered and therefore very very sensitive to any external touch. That could be a better solution.

Sydpunter21
15-11-2021, 08:54 PM
I didn’t feel any of those side effects. However, I had a really bad “main effect”, in the sense that I just couldn’t come in the session. FMD it was hell… That stuff really fucks with your brain!

Hope you don’t mind me asking, are you circumcised? That can cause PE, especially if your foreskin is particularly long. It makes your dickhead always covered and therefore very very sensitive to any external touch. That could be a better solution.

At this point not cumming would be amazing. How long were you lasting prior to taking the drug?

I'm cut

GoldfishMan
19-11-2021, 07:43 AM
At this point not cumming would be amazing. How long were you lasting prior to taking the drug?

I'm cut
I don't time myself but I can give an idea. I usually (not always!) get about 5 mins left in a booking before the buzzer goes. Same for 45 or 30 mins bookings, I just skip most of the foreplay with 30 min bookings.
I have, however, cum extremely quickly, like within 2 mins of penetration, on some girls usually on the first time seeing them because they just turn me on a lot more than others. That's what led me to try dapoxetine. It was a horrible experience.

Sydpunter21
20-11-2021, 06:24 PM
I don't time myself but I can give an idea. I usually (not always!) get about 5 mins left in a booking before the buzzer goes. Same for 45 or 30 mins bookings, I just skip most of the foreplay with 30 min bookings.
I have, however, cum extremely quickly, like within 2 mins of penetration, on some girls usually on the first time seeing them because they just turn me on a lot more than others. That's what led me to try dapoxetine. It was a horrible experience.

Cheers man. I've just placed an order, let's see how this goes

giobien
23-11-2021, 08:07 AM
Cheers man. I've just placed an order, let's see how this goes

hey bro, what is your experience with med so far? where do you get them from?

Sydpunter21
23-11-2021, 10:07 AM
hey bro, what is your experience with med so far? where do you get them from?
Haven't used yet. Bought from Mosh.

cplurt2
25-11-2021, 03:38 PM
Go down on them. You're cumming quickly because you're not used to the pheremones. It also let's you relax a bit and settle in