PDA

View Full Version : General talk MEME about AUS 99 and Things that reminds me of this community hahahaha

diligent
17-11-2021, 02:38 PM

Idk why but I feel that when we are discussing which ML/WL provide the best service we are civilised and straight forward. Im glad that our common goal put away our differences. HAHHAHAHA

I watched this Anime called Interspecies Reviewer (borderline Hentai) about bunch of guys visiting various brothels and giving a review about their time with them. I really enjoyed this anime, it has a good storyline and pretty much does the same thing like we do in this forum. They way they described their session reminds me of the AR thread in this forum.

I would recommend you guys to watch it on your freetime hahaha.

Riff888
17-11-2021, 03:22 PM

Idk why but I feel that when we are discussing which ML/WL provide the best service we are civilised and straight forward. Im glad that our common goal put away our differences. HAHHAHAHA

I watched this Anime called Interspecies Reviewer (borderline Hentai) about bunch of guys visiting various brothels and giving a review about their time with them. I really enjoyed this anime, it has a good storyline and pretty much does the same thing like we do in this forum. They way they described their session reminds me of the AR thread in this forum.

I would recommend you guys to watch it on your freetime hahaha.Is this anime on Crunchyroll?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

diligent
17-11-2021, 03:59 PM
I think so, but I think Crunchyroll's version is censored.
https://gogoanime.cm/ishuzoku-reviewers-uncensored-episode-1 <---- for the uncensored version.

Wok
17-11-2021, 04:36 PM

I would recommend you guys to watch it on your freetime hahaha.

Haha how good is that anime

Pongie
18-11-2021, 12:52 AM
I think so, but I think Crunchyroll's version is censored.
https://gogoanime.cm/ishuzoku-reviewers-uncensored-episode-1 <---- for the uncensored version.

Very creative and hilarious