PDA

View Full Version : General talk No5 Recommendation

qng5858
18-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Hi guys it will be my first time punting again post lockdown. Has been thinking to pay no5 Marrickville a visit for a while since i have not been here. Any recommendation?
Body and face do not really matter to me. Im just after a friendly and enthusiastic girl.

Thanks in advance guys.

hillstop
18-11-2021, 07:37 PM
Just call N5M , their reception very helpful

thefatness
18-11-2021, 08:20 PM
Can’t go wrong with T Linh mate. Not many reviews of her here but she will look after you well.

beta101
18-11-2021, 09:18 PM
K uee is hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

blk53
19-11-2021, 06:26 AM
K star. She’s friendly and funny/talkative girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

celine0202
23-11-2021, 07:10 PM
Linh Leena Star Jay period kek

Markin
23-11-2021, 11:15 PM
at N5M is it better to go for 'standard', 'premium' or 'diamond' service normally?

i normally do RnT but am considering branching out, hehe

smn5746
03-12-2021, 11:27 AM
at N5M is it better to go for 'standard', 'premium' or 'diamond' service normally?

i normally do RnT but am considering branching out, hehe

Good place to branch out, wouldn't bother with standard. Myself has to diamond, in my book better to go for shorter time rather a lesser service.
Check the girls profiles, as well as their pics and you get better idea what you getting for your money. As not all girls offer all services.
Also look at the profiles of a number girls, as sometimes can be hard to see certain girls.

smn5746
03-12-2021, 11:28 AM
Just call N5M , their reception very helpful

Or wechat they happy to chat, as long as they haven't over slept in hahahaha

smn5746
03-12-2021, 11:35 AM
Hi guys it will be my first time punting again post lockdown. Has been thinking to pay no5 Marrickville a visit for a while since i have not been here. Any recommendation?
Body and face do not really matter to me. Im just after a friendly and enthusiastic girl.

Thanks in advance guys.

The good think with place (in my limited experience) is that pics and descriptions are pretty accurate. I would suggest you check out the profiles and select a number. As they can get busy here. Couldn't get in yesterday with my 1st four choices :(
So far me all the girls have had a good attitude. But you always going to click more with some than others. Service and looks have been pretty much as posted.
Lets hope it continues

CharlieM
03-12-2021, 12:33 PM
The good think with place (in my limited experience) is that pics and descriptions are pretty accurate. I would suggest you check out the profiles and select a number. As they can get busy here. Couldn't get in yesterday with my 1st four choices :(
So far me all the girls have had a good attitude. But you always going to click more with some than others. Service and looks have been pretty much as posted.
Lets hope it continues
I'm mainly RnT guy too. But a bit bored with it and early in the year paid 2 visits to 42G. Both good. Same girl. Then covid hit and since lockdown over have only been to RnT
N5M is much closer to me but got turned off by some bad reports earlier in the year. But it seems pretty positive now. Is it really that hard to book as they're that busy? And what day and time you reckon would be the best? Thnx in advance for any info.

Anteccc
03-12-2021, 04:58 PM
T Anna
T leena

smn5746
03-12-2021, 05:35 PM
I'm mainly RnT guy too. But a bit bored with it and early in the year paid 2 visits to 42G. Both good. Same girl. Then covid hit and since lockdown over have only been to RnT
N5M is much closer to me but got turned off by some bad reports earlier in the year. But it seems pretty positive now. Is it really that hard to book as they're that busy? And what day and time you reckon would be the best? Thnx in advance for any info.

I only had problem yesterday for the 1st time, was after an early slot, normally I go after 1pm.
For the early slots brothers must booking the day before. As I said choose a couple girls, just in case your 1st choice is not available

Riff888
03-12-2021, 09:59 PM
Linh Leena Star Jay period kekWhat she said.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk