PDA

View Full Version : General talk SOFT LIPS

woods23
19-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Over the years, I have had a number of girls compliment me on what soft lips and tongue I have when kissing or performing daty. They then go on to say how terrible and clueless so many guys who think they are good at dfk and daty are.... It’s just my style but has anyone had the same kind of feedback? ;)

I have a friend who think he is a daty expert but a girl he saw told me he is useless...like most guys.

quackm2002
19-11-2021, 03:44 PM
That is so funny, Woods especially about the guy who thinks he is a legend but is useless! Is he a member on this forum? I know there are a lot of self-proclaimed daty experts here

Vader
19-11-2021, 06:09 PM
Over the years, I have had a number of girls compliment me on what soft lips and tongue I have when kissing or performing daty. They then go on to say how terrible and clueless so many guys who think they are good at dfk and daty are.... It’s just my style but has anyone had the same kind of feedback? ;)

I have a friend who think he is a daty expert but a girl he saw told me he is useless...like most guys.

They tell you what you want to hear. They are actresses. You are paying for a service that you are unable for whatever reason to get in real life and they play on it.

woods23
19-11-2021, 09:31 PM
That is so funny, Woods especially about the guy who thinks he is a legend but is useless! Is he a member on this forum? I know there are a lot of self-proclaimed daty experts here

Yes , of course ;)

PervySage
19-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Many self-proclaimed ladies men on this forum. They are acting responsibly by only unleashing that power in the confines of a massage room or such.

My own powers seemingly limited by the number of $50 notes. So I am in awe of those with great power!

quackm2002
19-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Who is this legend, I wonder?

Yes , of course ;)

Sibon
19-11-2021, 11:07 PM
If I take an WL's compliments seriously I would delude myself as another Tony Leung Chiu-wai.......

cmk76
20-11-2021, 12:56 PM
Yes , of course ;)

Is he tall... Lol..!!!

PervySage
20-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Is he tall... Lol..!!!

You remind me of a conversation I had with an ML part way during part 3.

She has jumped into the doggy position on the table and I am standing.. Clearly the young lady had not realized Things won't line up.

She looked back at me then realized and said I should bring a stool... Apparently one of her other regulars did!

A stool WTF. I have heard of punters taking in toys etc but this was a first! 😁😁😁

cmk76
20-11-2021, 06:14 PM
You remind me of a conversation I had with an ML part way during part 3.

She has jumped into the doggy position on the table and I am standing.. Clearly the young lady had not realized Things won't line up.

She looked back at me then realized and said I should bring a stool... Apparently one of her other regulars did!

A stool WTF. I have heard of punters taking in toys etc but this was a first! ������

Err... That was me...

cmk76
20-11-2021, 06:15 PM

When I read the title of this thread, I thought you were referring to pussy lips...

PervySage
20-11-2021, 08:14 PM
When I read the title of this thread, I thought you were referring to pussy lips...

Deserves it's own thread lol haha.

Seems Woods wants to know who else has soft lips like him! Dfk or DATY kings..etc.

woods23
21-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Is he tall... Lol..!!!

That I don't know. She said he has a soft cock :smile:

If I take an WL's compliments seriously I would delude myself as another Tony Leung Chiu-wai.......
That's because u haven't meet one yet. With good chemistry nd deep connection is genuine I'm sure guys here had a few over the yrs !

[QUOTE=PervySage;2267147]Deserves it's own thread lol haha.

Haha yes Sage. Cmk can start one " meaty lips" most guys here likes big meaty flap .