PDA

View Full Version : General talk How many of you have girlfriends/wives?

jazzwest
19-11-2021, 10:21 PM
Just curious to know about how many non-single men here do these things?

I have a long-term girlfriend that I find very attractive and who has a really high sex drive, but for some reason I still can’t shake off that urge to want to fuck other girls (even those that are much less attractive than she is).
I don’t crave sex with her as much as I should even though there’s never a shortage of it so a part of me feels that this is really wrong.

Am I a weirdo or am I not the only one here like this?

warwick1
20-11-2021, 12:48 AM

I have a long-term girlfriend that I find very attractive and who has a really high sex drive, but for some reason I still can’t shake off that urge to want to fuck other girls (even those that are much less attractive than she is).
I don’t crave sex with her as much as I should even though there’s never a shortage of it so a part of me feels that this is really wrong.

Your girlfriend is probably fucking other guys so you should not feel so bad...

beta101
20-11-2021, 07:28 AM

Be alpha n fuck whores. Or be a woke beta cuck.

dotcumdotinyou
20-11-2021, 07:32 AM
Remember, variety is the spice of life.

Eating the same food everyday is boring, so is fucking the same women.

JJBlows
20-11-2021, 08:30 AM

Wow!!!.............

Carissawhore
20-11-2021, 08:39 AM
Stay single and sing this song, you are paying for your GF or wife one way or the other, WL's have fixed price but your partners have variable rates, in the end she will take half your house, car, money and the worst alimony.

I've got hoes, I've got hoes
In different area codes (Area), area codes (Codes)
Hoes! Hoes...
In different area codes (Area)
Area codes (Codes)
Hoes!

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2021, 09:39 AM

Mate,you are not alone there, just think Hugh Grant got caught with Divine Brown ! And his super hot babe girl friend in Liz Hurley ! Who would you rather fuck ??

Wok
20-11-2021, 09:58 AM
No. I’m a single loser with nothing to offer women.

Aloscha
20-11-2021, 10:15 AM

Harsh but fair :cool2: we're all realists on this forum

dotcumdotinyou
20-11-2021, 12:36 PM
You're not a loser Wok, its just that the right women haven't seen what you have to offer.

Bigtitlover
20-11-2021, 12:41 PM
he clearly stated nothing to offer. So he is a loser .. like me

Vader
20-11-2021, 04:56 PM
Wow!!!.............

More women with partners have affairs than men who have partners

dotcumdotinyou
20-11-2021, 05:20 PM
No one is a loser BTL, everyone has at least one thing they're good at

person551
20-11-2021, 10:02 PM
GF but still punt regularly...... can't shake the habit i guess. Throw a side chick in there as well normally....

ML_Lover
21-11-2021, 12:38 AM
Wife + regular hot FWB + occasional RnT.

Love my double life. Getting old, not much time left for exciting things…

Johnisfun1969
21-11-2021, 04:28 AM
Have a wife but no intimacy since last 10 years. Just in the relationship for the kids. It’s tough. But I must say I was going for ml and WL before I got married. I guess it was for convince also.

But everyone is different and men being men need variety or to satisfy the ego have the urge to fuck other women even if paying for sex. What matters is what is important for you. If it’s the relationship with your gf then keep that the priority and treat visiting the wl as letting out steam to keep things balanced. People stay in a relationship for emotional connection and not just sex.

GoldfishMan
21-11-2021, 07:39 AM
From the time before ever having a GF, through to having them, then got engaged, married, divorced, more GFs and defacto... I've been punting all the way.
I don't see any correlation at all between having a partner and whether or not I see hookers. Having or chasing a new partner simply takes up all my time and sex drive making it less likely for me to punt, that's all.

As for why I do it, it's just my own secret habit. If I'm left "to my own devices" I would invariably think about doing this to have a good time.

Sibon
21-11-2021, 11:39 AM
How many of you have girlfriends/wives?

I have a wife who lives in Hong Kong. She loves the life there and used to fly back to Sydney once every 3/4 months to see me. She hasn't been back since Corvid for 2 years.

I throw myself into work to forget about loneliness of living alone. Seeing a ML is an instant fix but not a solution. I'm in the process of setting up a 3 ft tropical fish tank. That would keep me busy for a while.

Carissawhore
21-11-2021, 02:10 PM
I have a wife who lives in Hong Kong. She loves the life there and used to fly back to Sydney once every 3/4 months to see me. She hasn't been back since Corvid for 2 years.

I throw myself into work to forget about loneliness of living alone. Seeing a ML is an instant fix but not a solution. I'm in the process of setting up a 3 ft tropical fish tank. That would keep me busy for a while.

I used aquarium as a therapy for few years, I used to have 9 feet aquarium for Koi's, 3 feet one for red bellied piranhas and 2 feet for flowerhorn, I always wanted to own ghostfish and also owned pair of alligator gar but both died of unnatural causes, I gave them up since it was lot of work, cleaning filters and changing water takes lot of time. I felt sense of relief when I watched these fishes grow to its adult life, worst thing to own are piranhas as they eat a lot and poop as much as they eat, filters need to work 24/7 to keep the water clean. Best of luck with your tropical fish aquarium.

paulgallen
21-11-2021, 03:31 PM
Wife + regular hot FWB + occasional RnT.

Love my double life. Getting old, not much time left for exciting things…

Fuck me. If u have a hot FWB why still need punt? How do u keep a FWB going ? Surely they want a steady guy, unless they also have partner

warwick1
21-11-2021, 04:07 PM
Fuck me. If u have a hot FWB why still need punt? How do u keep a FWB going ? Surely they want a steady guy, unless they also have partner

I just found out what a FWB is, I had one of them between marriages in the early 80s, she was married and also I knew her from school, long time ago.......

Vader
21-11-2021, 05:36 PM
If you have a partner and still punt then its odds on your partner has a FWB

warwick1
21-11-2021, 06:16 PM
If you have a partner and still punt then its odds on your partner has a FWB

Yep, I think it's only fair that the wife/partner/GF/insignificant other or what the fuck you call them are getting their arses hammered as well by other "gentlemen"

Sibon
21-11-2021, 06:42 PM
I used aquarium as a therapy for few years, I used to have 9 feet aquarium for Koi's, 3 feet one for red bellied piranhas and 2 feet for flowerhorn, I always wanted to own ghostfish and also owned pair of alligator gar but both died of unnatural causes, I gave them up since it was lot of work, cleaning filters and changing water takes lot of time. I felt sense of relief when I watched these fishes grow to its adult life, worst thing to own are piranhas as they eat a lot and poop as much as they eat, filters need to work 24/7 to keep the water clean. Best of luck with your tropical fish aquarium.

12 angel fishes and 1/4 change of water once a week are all I'm prepared to commit to.

I'm self-employed and I work 7 days a week and long hours.

asiafever
21-11-2021, 07:52 PM
I don't punt if I'm in any sort of meaningful relationship. If I find myself thinking about cheating or punting regularly then that's a sign to me that the relationship may have run its course. I would expect the same in return.

Remember, love is like a fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Password
21-11-2021, 08:20 PM
the hottest chicks are the ones you havent fucked yet

storry_teller
21-11-2021, 08:34 PM
I don't punt if I'm in any sort of meaningful relationship. If I find myself thinking about cheating or punting regularly then that's a sign to me that the relationship may have run its course. I would expect the same in return.

Remember, love is like a fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.
Your comparison is hilarious but I like it, mate

Crusader
21-11-2021, 09:03 PM
Be alpha n fuck whores. Or be a woke beta cuck.

Bruh... this!! preach!