Tatts: Yes

Looks: Attractive

Skin Colour: Lightly Tanned

Body: Slim

Breasts: C - Natural Beauties

Twat Appearance: Fully shaved

Attire: Dress

Smoker: Not Sure

Service Info (fill in detail in addition to tags)

DFK: LFK - Very light kissing

BJ: BBBJ

BJ Style: Mixed it up with variety

CIM: Didn't Try

DATY: Rejected

Rimming on her: Didn't try

Rimmed by her: Didn't try

Sex: Average

Eye Contact: Occasional Eye Contact

Any Intangible X-Factor: No

Sexual Game Plan: Set routine

Session Description:

So last weekend I found myself around Marrickville and decided to visit No 5 for the first time. I arrived around 1PM and the receptionist led me to the private meeting rooms, she said that they were very busy and that there was only 1 girl available. After a few minutes Lily introduced herself very quickly and then walked away. A couple of minutes later Tiara introduced herself with a smile and then left. When the receptionist came back, I chose Tiara, the receptionist said that she was new to diamond service and to let her know how it went. When Tiara entered the room, she said hello and gave me a towel to take a shower, after she got the bed ready, she joined me. when we dried off, she started with licking and sucking my nipples, i asked if she kissed and she light kissing, though there wasn’t much of that. She then knelt for a BBBJ. Her skills are average, not the best, but also not the worst I have had. I asked for DATY, but she said she doesn’t like that, so we moved onto the bed where she continued the BBBJ and since she said she doesn’t like DATY there was no 69. Next the condom goes on and straight into cowgirl. Here is where she became a bit disinterested with the session, make very little eye contact and almost always looking away. We moved into doggy, then missionary and back to cowgirl where I shot my first load. I went to take a quick shower and after it was back to the same routine starting on my nipples then BBBJ then onto the bed. I wasn’t sure if I could come again but I ended up finishing myself off and then time was up. A quick shower and out the door.

As i was leaving the building the receptionist stopped me to ask how it was and I told her the truth and she said she would talk to her and then offered me a discount on another girl, so I went back in. My review on the second girl is coming soon.

Would I return?
Yes but for another girl (check out my next review) I don’t think that she was worth the diamond price.

Marrickvill_5
23-11-2021, 06:27 PM
Hi Aussiedxm,
Thanks for the feedback again.
As we promised, we had a long talk with her that very day, and told her she has to improve otherwise she can't do the diamond service anymore.
She knows what need to do in diamond service now and still trying to improve the skills, now from the feedback we know she's a fast learner and already become better. Hope can see you again soon with other more experienced girls!
:shout:

marrick
07-10-2022, 09:01 AM
Is this the same Tiara as in roster right now?🧐