PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage Jess

WanderingGhost
23-11-2021, 10:40 PM
Establishment: Renwick Body Massage, Renwick St Leichhardt, 23/11/21
Contact No.: 0426 867 797
WL: Part 1 Tiffany, Part 2: Jess
Services: Hard massage, Body to Body, Anal play
Price: $140 for 1 hour body to body w/ NHJ w/ toy + $100 for fisting and Strapon
Recommendation: Yes

Greetings all, first post/review, hope people find this informative.

Setting up a booking at Renwick was simple and straightforward as Tiffany was very pleasant to deal with. Street parking was adequate. Establishment was quite cozy, which was especially welcome due to the current colder weather. Something to note that I really appreciated was the fact that I had miscounted my money, handing Tiffany more money than what was necessary but she had immediately noticed and returned the extra note to me, which was quite honest of her haha.

Part 1: Due to various physical activities and jobs in the past, I had accumulated a lot of sore knots throughout my body so I had asked for a hard massage. NGL Tiffany's massage skills were superb, as she worked on all the kinks and knots in my body especially on my lower back which I had asked her to focus on. It was quite a refreshing and relaxing experience as a lot of the tension in my body had just melted away. I found it better than some of the other remedial massage joints that I've been to. Definitely would consider Tiffany whenever my body gets banged up a bit too much.

Part 2: Jess was in charge of the body to body and the extras I had asked for, I was kinda hoping for Tiffany to handle it simply because I was so keen on her hands but Jess definitely didn't disappoint. Found Jess to be kinda quite around mid 30's, nice C cups and a firm arse on her as well. Not exactly a body to body connoisseur but her nipples running over my back, combined with her fingers and feet rubbing all the right places really got me going. After she got me all prepped up it was time for the anal play. Had a former partner whom we both experimented a bit here and there (another story for another time), so I wasn't a complete newbie but nor was I a seasoned vet (thank goodness for that). She got me prepped up with lube and inserted a vibrating toy which stimmed me up a fair bit whilst she was playing with cock. It was a pretty strong experience and something I wasn't used to but she really knew how to hit the prostate. Next she gloved up and moved to the (attempted) fisting. Jess had started with one finger but slowly moved up in number until I had reached my limit, all the while she was teasing my dick, I honestly thought I was gonna explode at that point but she was pretty good at keeping me at my edge. Lastly she had straped on her harness and was ready to bring the session to its finale. She had me in three positions; the side straddle, doggy, and then missionary. Jess's technique was amazing and she had some pretty strong hips, she had me like putty in her hand. As we moved to the last position, missionary, she started to jerk off my cock whilst playing with my nipple and thrusting, all the stimulation was too much and I cam pretty hard. Simply amazing. Jess started pretty slowly and gently and she was always concerned if I was comfortable during the session. She's got great conversationalist English so we were chatting and joking a bit during the session. Her prostate massage technique was great but honestly her HJ and TJ was pretty good too if you're not into the anal play. Loved her personality, we really let loose by the end of it with the jokes (she even gave me a cheeky thrust after I came just for laughs) so I would definitely see her again.

All in all I really enjoyed my time at Renwick Body Massage, Tiffany was a pleasure to deal with (her honesty with the change and the customer focus as we had went over time with the session) and her massage skills were superb. Jess figuratively blew my mind and I had an amazing time in her care, if you've got an itch you want to scratch, these two will definitely take care of you. I will be coming back whenever time and resources permit and I will definitely recommend this place.