PDA

View Full Version : Question How much would this cost at a shop /private

Tickersnicker
26-11-2021, 06:36 AM
I have an arrangement with this caucasian girl, I guess you could call her my sugar baby.
She's in her 20s, nice slim body, pretty face.
She's not a WL/ML (well.. arguably a WL being a sugar baby and all).
Exclusive arrangement.
I get the following:
BBBJ, BBDT, facefuck, CIMWS, COF, rimming, BBFS, BBFSCIP.
No anal yet but been told I might be able to "soon" (presumably after the increase of "support")

Ive been seeing her 2-3 times a week.

Was wondering how much those services would cost at a shop or a private? She has told me she needs more "support" to continue the exclusive arrangement and I was trying to gauge a reasonable figure. Obviously if it wasn't exclusive Id be hesitant about going bareback.

I won't give exact figures for my arrangement but at the moment it costs me a third of my net income excluding gratuities.

yunglean
26-11-2021, 11:56 AM
Damn that's a steep price point. Hopefully you're okay with spending that kind of money lol

It's really hard to find anyone who will do swallowing or creampies. Most $500+ privates could probably be okay with swallowing but BBFS and especially CIP are basically reliant on the girl being some level of crazy, or a very expensive private who can get tested regularly and has the freedom to turn away clients who don't look clean.

bung72
26-11-2021, 12:04 PM
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.....

But, 3x/week, unless you can get a bulk discount, you might get this for $2-3000+/wk, as above though, the BBFS etc will be tough, and may not come at any price..... pun intended... :)

bung72
26-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Obviously if it wasn't exclusive Id be hesitant about going bareback.

Do you think this could be a big assumption you are making....

limbi8888
26-11-2021, 12:14 PM
maybe u can share her with someone? might work out but then u kinda got a sweet deal going

Fred Flintstone
26-11-2021, 12:20 PM
You haven’t told us what you’re currently paying, so how do we know you’re getting good value?

Carissawhore
26-11-2021, 12:51 PM
I have an arrangement with this caucasian girl, I guess you could call her my sugar baby.
Exclusive arrangement.
I get the following:
No anal yet but been told I might be able to "soon" (presumably after the increase of "support")

Was wondering how much those services would cost at a shop or a private? She has told me she needs more "support" to continue the exclusive arrangement and I was trying to gauge a reasonable figure. Obviously if it wasn't exclusive Id be hesitant about going bareback.

I won't give exact figures for my arrangement but at the moment it costs me a third of my net income excluding gratuities.
Get a caucasian GF and you will spend lot less and can do everything from your list for far less money, if you are looking at shops, it is hard to find slim beautiful girls who does what you want as they cater to lot of clients per day and they have to look out for their health safety, private is the same. Tell us how much you are spending and we punters can advice if it is worth it. As you stated you are spending third of your income, then you definitely cannot afford her when she asks for half of your salary.
Hey it is your money and you spend it how ever you want, unless you are rich and have $50 mill in your bank account I would not suggest sugar babies. Just my 5 cent.

Tickersnicker
26-11-2021, 01:23 PM
I am not a young lad nor am I good looking enough or rich enough to get a 25 year old girlfriend let alone a beautiful slim caucasian one.

So are you saying it'd be at least $500ph? Maybe even never bbfs?

I seem to be making good value. I probably see her 5 hours a week as well as msging throughout the week.

juscruisin58
26-11-2021, 01:28 PM
Exclusive arrangement.
I get the following:

I have an exclusive SB, 23 cauc slim Uni student.
She doesn't do COF or rimming which frankly doesn't bother me.
We do everything else including natural anal.
I see her 2-3 times a week, with full weekends and overnights.
We have been together since just before covid started, so nearly 2 years.
It has been great, especially during covid, as we are in the same LGA and made use of the partner exemptions. So no drought for me, and an income for her during lockdowns etc.
I pay her $750 / week, all inclusive, with the occasional shopping trip.

woodcock
26-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Exclusive arrangement.
I get the following:

Wow where did you find this girl?

Care to share?

Thanks

Vader
26-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Exclusive arrangement.
I get the following:

Just get a girlfriend

storry_teller
26-11-2021, 02:03 PM
I have an exclusive SB, 23 cauc slim Uni student.
She doesn't do COF or rimming which frankly doesn't bother me.
We do everything else including natural anal.
I see her 2-3 times a week, with full weekends and overnights.
We have been together since just before covid started, so nearly 2 years.
It has been great, especially during covid, as we are in the same LGA and made use of the partner exemptions. So no drought for me, and an income for her during lockdowns etc.
I pay her $750 / week, all inclusive, with the occasional shopping trip.
That’s really good deal. Perhaps it’s like fwb? Or almost like girlfriend?

tan30
26-11-2021, 02:23 PM
That’s really good deal. Perhaps it’s like fwb? Or almost like girlfriend?

A bit crazy to be spending 750 p/w on a gf like that..

2-3 times per week is pretty good for 750 p/w to be honest; id rather 2-3 weeks of consistent sex @ that price than getting a gf who may not put out after the honeymoon period is over.

abovetherim
26-11-2021, 02:35 PM
How do you come to such arrangement for sugar babes? Would be helpful just in case I win lotto :D

storry_teller
26-11-2021, 02:39 PM

2-3 times per week is pretty good for 750 p/w to be honest; id rather 2-3 weeks of consistent sex @ that price than getting a gf who may not put out after the honeymoon period is over.
I mean it’s a good price for sb service when he gets heaps of benefits. Of course, with gf, sometimes you don’t pay, but receive from her as it’s love.

juscruisin58
26-11-2021, 03:21 PM

Amen, been married & divorced, had GF's, this is the best arrangement for where I am in life

juscruisin58
26-11-2021, 03:29 PM
How do you come to such arrangement for sugar babes? Would be helpful just in case I win lotto :D

Quite a long time on Seeking Arrangement.
You don't send them money for nude pictures, you don't pay to just meet for coffee. That will weed out most of the scammers and gold diggers.
The girl I am seeing is from the country, putting herself through Uni, we connected by chance, as it seemed from her profile she wasn't interesting, but there was just something that made me pursue her, and I'm glad I did.
There is a 33 yr age difference and on occasion when we have been at dinner and get stares, we just laugh because we are both getting what we want, are comfortable with each other.
There has been a couple of ups and downs, and we have worked through them and we happy to keep this going for some time yet.
Just don't let your emotions and heart rule your head.

Vader
26-11-2021, 04:54 PM

If the don't put out then get rid of them . Plenty of fish in the sea.

Riff888
28-11-2021, 12:05 AM
Quite a long time on Seeking Arrangement.
You don't send them money for nude pictures, you don't pay to just meet for coffee. That will weed out most of the scammers and gold diggers.
The girl I am seeing is from the country, putting herself through Uni, we connected by chance, as it seemed from her profile she wasn't interesting, but there was just something that made me pursue her, and I'm glad I did.
There is a 33 yr age difference and on occasion when we have been at dinner and get stares, we just laugh because we are both getting what we want, are comfortable with each other.
There has been a couple of ups and downs, and we have worked through them and we happy to keep this going for some time yet.
Just don't let your emotions and heart rule your head.Damn great advice, I just downloaded the app yesterday. I couldn't send or read any messages until I paid a fee. They had a Black Friday sale on, as $60 for 30 days, pay for 90 days in one hit. I thought it was a scam but I still paid $180 for 90 days membership.

Oh shit how many hits, I just had 2 pictures, one of my face and one of me in my car. I also put my annual income and boom. I'm taking to this 23 year old Caucasian girl (see picture).

I thought it was a scam, she wanted to meet me today.

Thank you Dayuse.

Well, I booked a room close to her, I thought she'd never show up. But I told her my room number and when I opened the door. Wow this beautiful slim brunette with long hair, full arm sleeve tattoo and a lip piercing was standing in front of me.

Long story short, she was with me for about 5 hours. I got DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS and CIP.

I don't know if I'm going to see her again or was this a crazy fluke but we are connected on the Kik app and as far as I can tell we have an ongoing arrangement. I'm planning to see her again next week.

If I do see her again I think this will be a new hobby for me.75641

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Johnisfun1969
28-11-2021, 05:45 AM
Damn great advice, I just downloaded the app yesterday. I couldn't send or read any messages until I paid a fee. They had a Black Friday sale on, as $60 for 30 days, pay for 90 days in one hit. I thought it was a scam but I still paid $180 for 90 days membership.

Oh shit how many hits, I just had 2 pictures, one of my face and one of me in my car. I also put my annual income and boom. I'm taking to this 23 year old Caucasian girl (see picture).

Thank you Dayuse.

Well, I booked a room close to her, I thought she'd never show up. But I told her my room number and when I opened the door. Wow this beautiful slim brunette with long hair, full arm sleeve tattoo and a lip piercing was standing in front of me.

Long story short, she was with me for about 5 hours. I got DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS and CIP.

I don't know if I'm going to see her again or was this a crazy fluke but we are connected on the Kik app and as far as I can tell we have an ongoing arrangement. I'm planning to see her again next week.

Thanks for sharing. I have been thinking about seeking for some time. Maybe I will also take the special and give this a try.

exstar
28-11-2021, 01:21 PM
I’ve found recently that finding girls off Seeking and is a much more rewarding experience than punting. It can be a slow burn finding someone you like and have the chemistry with just like any dating site but when you do it’s awesome no time limits and everything’s pretty much on the table. I’m more of a pay per meet than ongoing - $500-$600 is the sweet spot - however $450 for subsequent meets is damn great value.

Jamit
28-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Damn great advice, I just downloaded the app yesterday. I couldn't send or read any messages until I paid a fee. They had a Black Friday sale on, as $60 for 30 days, pay for 90 days in one hit. I thought it was a scam but I still paid $180 for 90 days membership.

Thank you Dayuse.

CIP. Hope she's on the pill...

Wok
28-11-2021, 04:11 PM
I’ve found recently that finding girls off Seeking and is a much more rewarding experience than punting. It can be a slow burn finding someone you like and have the chemistry with just like any dating site but when you do it’s awesome no time limits and everything’s pretty much on the table. I’m more of a pay per meet than ongoing - $500-$600 is the sweet spot - however $450 for subsequent meets is damn great value.

I feel as though I’m nowhere near baller enough for this website.

beta101
28-11-2021, 04:23 PM
5hours for $600? Holy shit let me quit punting for real lol

warwick2
29-11-2021, 01:56 AM
Are all girls on this site wanting payment? I had a look at it and theres a lot of ordinary looking chicks on there. I figure they must just be normal looking for dates?

yug
01-12-2021, 12:43 AM
I feel as though I’m nowhere near baller enough for this website.

Me too!...tried it 2-3 years ago.
Found few who were good.
I think instead of beating around the bushes, you need to set them straight by saying: put out or get out.
A lot of time-waster out there. Also, $500 on the same girl week after week (plus the temptations to try out girls won't stop you from going to the brothel), the cost was too steep.

Rackster
01-12-2021, 06:05 AM

Thank you Dayuse.

Dammit Riff, like I needed any extra incentive

softdrink.pp
01-12-2021, 06:54 AM
450 per encounter... thats a good deal...

Jtee80
10-03-2022, 10:26 PM
Met Asian background lady online (not seeking arrangements) and later found out she had been on seeking arrangements a couple years ago. Has / had numerous regulars paying allowances. Apparently She has some guys paying $1500 to open her legs but know also $500 a pop was agreeable. Says she does no BJ (not sure to believe that). I am having fantastic sex with her. She is decades years my junior. Agreed to pay allowance $500 per week. I see her for 3-4 days per week including sleep overs. She still is getting contacted by her clients although she has blocked many. She told me the most men in a single day she fucked is four and has had up to 20-30 per week. She agrees she is a slut and I tell her. She rims me, allows me to fuck her silly and wears her sexy clothes and lingerie for me and is Interested in trying DP with her and maybe more. She calls me her BF and it has only been a month..It is complicated and also fun. I knew nothing about SA previously.

John Holmes
18-03-2022, 11:35 PM
BBFSCIP could cost you 18 years of child support or catching more than crabs

Sibon
18-03-2022, 11:48 PM
......but at the moment it costs me a third of my net income excluding gratuities.

That's a lot to pay for exclusive sex.

Rogeryou
19-03-2022, 12:04 AM
Just get a girlfriend

A girlfriend isn’t free broo! And it’s messy telling her to bugger off too

JohnJones
19-03-2022, 01:15 AM
BBFSCIP... The only time a girl lets me do that is when she wants kids and wants me to also pay for child support + her luxury lifestyle.

A woman can't be swallowing birth control pills every day just so that you can fill her up with cream anytime you want. It'll mess with her moods, hormones and bodily functions.

I only do CIP with someone I'm in a relationship with and only when I know that it's their safe week. Otherwise I'd rather pull out. Only once I did an accidental CIP on a rather good looking private WL that offered BBFS - she didn't mention pulling out before I stick it in and I've already cummed prematurely at that moment. She took the pill but was very pissed off at me so I gave her a massage to calm her down.

With every private WL that I've done BBFS with I make sure I don't see them the second time... Can't risk them claiming that I've made them preggo when they've had hundreds others also doing BBFS and secretly CIP without telling.

juscruisin58
19-03-2022, 12:44 PM
The likelyhood of getting an exclusive arrangement is very slim unless you are paying thousands a week. Think about it the girl has 16 hours a day, 112 hours a week to kill. 1 daddy arrangement that's maybe 5 hour a week commitment, if she has good time management she can pretty much make it a full time job juggling multiple daddies and making serious amount of money. Why would she work or study?

All these sugar baby threads and no one is posting censored pics for us to get an idea of looks, so how can we guess the dollar value, not all girls are worth the same amount of money. Some guys have really bad taste in visuals, so when people say they met a good looking young student, I always take that with a grain of salt.

Tell me how to post a pic, and I'll post a pic of Violet, my longterm SB.

Vader
19-03-2022, 01:24 PM
A girlfriend isn’t free broo! And it’s messy telling her to bugger off too

It is only messy if you let it be that way.

juscruisin58
19-03-2022, 03:17 PM
Could just use an external site like https://imgur.com/upload

Then post the link.

Cant I just upload an image, rather than having to host it somewhere else

Markin
19-03-2022, 04:47 PM
it looks like you can upload an image you have, should be no need for external hosting. click 'insert image' icon, third from right at the top of the 'quick reply' box

juscruisin58
19-03-2022, 05:57 PM
Ok, this is my longterm SB Violet

GoldfishMan
20-03-2022, 11:26 AM
Noice!
Good for you juscruisin!

dotcumdotinyou
20-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Good for you guy.

Markin
21-03-2022, 05:19 PM
Ok, this is my longterm SB Violet

she's very hot, you're living the dream!

juscruisin58
21-03-2022, 06:24 PM
Noice!
Good for you juscruisin!

Good for you guy.

she's very hot, you're living the dream!

Thanks Gents, for your kind comments.
Obviously people like Toysrus don't agree with the SB scene or the way some arrangements can go.

We are now living as a couple, and I get to make love to this amazing lady.