PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage oil for sensitive skin

spaceboy22
03-12-2021, 03:01 PM
Are there any RNT places that use oil that's suitable for sensitive skin? Or any oils anyone can recommend I buy to bring with me? Should I just ask for a dry massage? Typically the baby oil they use in these places irritates my skin too much.

This is probably a bit beyond the scope of the usual discussion topics here, but surely I'm not the only one.

Any suggestions are welcome.

krnboy
07-12-2021, 12:01 PM
Are there any RNT places that use oil that's suitable for sensitive skin? Or any oils anyone can recommend I buy to bring with me? Should I just ask for a dry massage? Typically the baby oil they use in these places irritates my skin too much.

This is probably a bit beyond the scope of the usual discussion topics here, but surely I'm not the only one.

Bring your own oil. Problem solved

storry_teller
07-12-2021, 01:28 PM

Normally their oil is low quality one. You can bring your own one, ask the girl to use lotion or basically ask for dry massage with a bit of Thai balm. I have sensitive skin too so normally I just ask for Thai massage, using Thai balm. Problem solved

aussiegaigin
07-12-2021, 07:11 PM
Talcum powder is good if you have oil sensitive skin.

It had good lubrication qualities, and doesn't leave stains or odours.

There some good "edible" massage oils too, usually in the condoms section of Chemist Warehouse.

Raybo
08-12-2021, 01:09 AM
Talcum powder is good if you have oil sensitive skin.

It had good lubrication qualities, and doesn't leave stains or odours.

There some good "edible" massage oils too, usually in the condoms section of Chemist Warehouse.

Surprised you didn't say 'this has been posted before, you should search the forum'

Double_Adapter
08-12-2021, 08:00 AM

Hey Mr Spaceboy22, I’ll be seeing Linda the experienced GILF ML from Silverwater. I’ll ask her the question and get back you with an answer…..watch this space.

wachumba
08-12-2021, 08:15 PM
BYO. coconut oil or olive oil better for skin but might not like like smell.

JohnJones
08-12-2021, 08:18 PM
I've tried hemp oil. Great for sensitive skin. And definitely great for RNT

aussiegaigin
09-12-2021, 03:20 PM
Surprised you didn't say 'this has been posted before, you should search the forum'

Nah, you can't search for 3-letter words.

Double_Adapter
10-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Hey Mr Spaceboy22, I’ll be seeing Linda the experienced GILF ML from Silverwater. I’ll ask her the question and get back you with an answer…..watch this space.

For the lads with sensitive skin; I spoke to Linda and she recommends either almond or coconut oil, and coming from a GILF that knows her way around a massage table and has seen more cocks than a urinal….I would be inclined to take her recommendation as punters gospel.

spaceboy22
16-12-2021, 05:27 PM
For the lads with sensitive skin; I spoke to Linda and she recommends either almond or coconut oil, and coming from a GILF that knows her way around a massage table and has seen more cocks than a urinal….I would be inclined to take her recommendation as punters gospel.

Thanks so much for checking! I forgot about coconut oil, cheers I'll try it.