PDA

View Full Version : General talk Kik. Interesting

Joe1956
03-12-2021, 03:35 PM
So went on Kik and found this group named something like girls for rewards.
Had to be ‘verified’, state age, gender, location.
Op came on in pvt and up came the rules. Book now, 1/2 money up front now, send selfie with peace sign.
Was told she was 29, female, close proximity and for $150 an hour she’d do just about anything but natural for $150 an hour.
Said thanks but wasn’t ready yet. She then said well buy my nude pics and a couple of videos for $65 and that would verify me ready for next time.
Thanked her and closed up.
Really? 1/2 up front and/or $65 for pics!!! To me it stinks of scam at its worst.
But then I could be wrong. Anyone had experience they can share????? Thanks

lonelypuntersyd
03-12-2021, 03:56 PM
How do you even found this kik group at the first place?

local
03-12-2021, 03:58 PM
So went on Kik and found this group named something like girls for rewards.
Had to be ‘verified’, state age, gender, location.
Op came on in pvt and up came the rules. Book now, 1/2 money up front now, send selfie with peace sign.
Was told she was 29, female, close proximity and for $150 an hour she’d do just about anything but natural for $150 an hour.
Said thanks but wasn’t ready yet. She then said well buy my nude pics and a couple of videos for $65 and that would verify me ready for next time.
Thanked her and closed up.
Really? 1/2 up front and/or $65 for pics!!! To me it stinks of scam at its worst.
But then I could be wrong. Anyone had experience they can share????? Thanks

sounds like some indian scam.

Joe1956
03-12-2021, 04:15 PM

Search # public groups
I used ladies and it came Ladies4 $&rewards
First time I’ve used Kik

Riff888
03-12-2021, 09:53 PM
All the legit ladies on Seeking are on Kik, forger about the Asian girls who ask for WhatsApp with Australian mobile numbers.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Joe1956
04-12-2021, 08:01 AM

All the legit ladies on Seeking are on Kik, forger about the Asian girls who ask for WhatsApp with Australian mobile numbers.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
Thanks for that, but how? PM the info please. Appreciated