PDA

View Full Version : 429 City Yuki - Enthusiastic and Fun

ptrking
05-12-2021, 10:46 PM
There are a few different Yuki's at this shop, this one claims to be from Japan and was the better of 2 options on offer at the time of visit. She was probably in her mid to late 30's but still had a decent body and great tits that I'm pretty sure were natural.

She has a friendly demeanour and is chatting in reasonable English as I'm jumping in the shower. She comes and joins me, washing me all over as I soap up and play with her tits. I'm hard in no time and wrap up the shower ASAP to maximise my Diamond 60 minutes booking for $250.

Starts off with pretty decent head, no qualms about me holding the back of her head as she's doing so. I ask about rimming and she agrees, but with a condom on her tongue. I persuade her to give it a crack without and she agrees reasonably easily. Really good rimming and tongue action deep inside, and was OK with me forcing her head in there.

Switch to a quick missionary fuck and I'm close to cumming but want some more rimming so switch back to that. Finish off as she's jerking me from behind into a tissue while rimming me - awesome feeling.

After a massage for a few minutes I'm good to go again. This time I move off the bed and sit on the couch nearby, and get her to give me head on her knees. She's happy to oblige and I ask if she does CIM - no luck. As she was pretty agreeable to most other things, I thought I'd try my luck on her and ask if she'd be OK with me filming her giving me head. She was a little reluctant but I offered an extra $100 tip and she was quickly convinced. Cracked out my iPhone and she went back to sucking me with good tongue technique and quite enthusiastically, with some ball licking, all as I'm recording it.

After a few minutes she suggested I'd probably had enough footage which I agreed, but I said I wanted to film myself cumming on her. She was fine with this but didn't want a facial unfortunately, so I settled with unloading on her tits all whilst recording. She did make the obligatory 'you better not show anyone' remarks to which I let her know she needn't worry - I wouldn't want anyone seeing this anyway.

Overall a pretty good time, and I couldn't believe my luck when she agreed to being filmed sucking dick. Would recommend, although it's often hit and miss at this shop.