PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville [No 5 Marrickville] - UEE Best I had in awhile

pccpro
06-12-2021, 04:01 PM
Person's Name : UEE

Establishment : N5M - Marrickville

Rates : $150per half hour

Looks : Middle aged but not old, long hair, very in shape

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Rimming.

Got to say this is one of the best I've had in a long time.. I'm not really in for the GFE experience so more of PSE which was amazing because that's what I received. Didn't feel rushed at all and she took effort when she was performing each service. As you can see from Services provided I've only mentioned those 3 because that's all I look for and she did it really well. Was a bit hesitant to share this gem but hope you guys enjoy her as much as I did.

CanberraGuy
29-07-2022, 06:23 PM
Been meaning to try her out

Beitahan
28-10-2022, 10:33 PM
Thanks for sharing information bro
Looking forward to seeing her

tomyniko
03-03-2023, 10:18 PM

Got to say this is one of the best I've had in a long time.. I'm not really in for the GFE experience so more of PSE which was amazing because that's what I received. Didn't feel rushed at all and she took effort when she was performing each service. As you can see from Services provided I've only mentioned those 3 because that's all I look for and she did it really well. Was a bit hesitant to share this gem but hope you guys enjoy her as much as I did.

Been to see her many times now
She is my go to girl when there is nothing new I want to take a punt on
I am used to girls getting more and more lazy every time you see them. Its like they think you are hooked because you are regular
Not this girl, the more you see her, the harder she tries to please you
She hasn't failed me once and always wants to make sure you are happy
Well worth a shot if you like cute petite k-times that are fair skinned and friendly

Kennedy_88
05-06-2023, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the feedback, looking forward to a punt myself

VT25
19-01-2024, 11:54 PM
Pccpro thx for the review bro. Notice the rate, 150/30min? 😁

Straponlover
06-03-2024, 10:15 AM

Pccpro how long did she rim for and was it deep ? And her BBBJ does she go deep ?

Marrickvill_5
06-06-2024, 12:33 PM
Uee on today!!! Book now~~ Slim body and smooth white skin

Call or Text 0417888123