the reaper
01-06-2012, 10:36 AM
man is this forum dead dead dead ...

echo echo echo

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2012, 11:25 AM

echo echo echo

The Sydney forum is booming and kicking, all brothers from Melbourne and Brisbane are most welcome to visit and contribute, and bring your horny cock up to the harbour city to enjoy our punting scene.

But I think since the change over to the new website, the Melbourne forum has been really quiet, what happens to all those Victorian members like brother Rat??

Where the bloody hell are you??

Cheers

:cool2:

CommanderM
01-06-2012, 11:59 AM
activity from Melbourne unfortunately is not generated on this site because all the Melbourne punter people are sadly posting more on other forum sites for you the reaper.

I suggest checking out PP when its back up later this week. if not try AUXR. cheers

minifatcat
02-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Its sad to see this forum dying.
The other reason compared to Sydney forum, Melbourne site doesn't have "ads" to say what girls are on.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Its sad to see this forum dying.
The other reason compared to Sydney forum, Melbourne site doesn't have "ads" to say what girls are on.

I have suggested to Admin many times before that there are enormous potential in Melbourne and this site already have the software to be very competitive and successful, they just need to get down to Melbourne, do a few days of intensive sales blitz to get as many brothel owner/operators on board and off they go!! And the success and booming of the Sydney forum will be the best testimony to show to the Melbourne industry that this forum works.

Just my 2 cents

:question:

the reaper
02-06-2012, 09:47 PM
its just too depressing :cry:

CommanderM
02-06-2012, 10:47 PM
reaper I have sent you a PM to help you.

cheers

BrisMoses
06-06-2012, 09:44 PM
it is very sad to see the melbourne side of things so quiet

i am from melbourne and only moved to brisbane 5 years ago

i miss the scene in melbourne, always had fun punting there

used to love cruising st kilda, had some VERY good experiences there

pity i can't find stuff like that up here

minifatcat
09-06-2012, 03:38 AM
BrisMoses,
Your sure you can't in Bris? You just need to know where to go.

it is very sad to see the melbourne side of things so quiet

i am from melbourne and only moved to brisbane 5 years ago

i miss the scene in melbourne, always had fun punting there

used to love cruising st kilda, had some VERY good experiences there

pity i can't find stuff like that up here

hell no
20-06-2012, 07:09 PM

echo echo echo

Not when Lord Hell No is around it isn't...... I'll be casting sticks and stones on this forum to keep this mel99 alive........

Watch out bros!!:shout:

wilisno
21-06-2012, 04:55 AM
Not when Lord Hell No is around it isn't...... I'll be casting sticks and stones on this forum to keep this mel99 alive........

Watch out bros!!:shout:

Good on you bro, I would back you up if I knew enough of Melbourne ! :miao:

hell no
21-06-2012, 11:38 AM

LOL!! A 99 King Member on this forum is backing me up, i feel really honoured..... Thanks Bro!!!...:miao:

nightcat
21-06-2012, 09:08 PM
bro ... I will also give you support .. although I am a newbie !

the reaper
21-06-2012, 11:31 PM

willisno is the king of asian pussy, he should be a member of parliament

aus99 admin
21-06-2012, 11:51 PM
We want to bring this up as well. melb99.
we hope this can bring a lot of fun to our melb member.

wilisno
22-06-2012, 01:27 AM

Representing the punting party ? :miao:

hell no
22-06-2012, 08:00 PM
We want to bring this up as well. melb99.
we hope this can bring a lot of fun to our melb member.

Man, admin has a million posts already??? :grimace:

I thought he'll be busy fisting Longtime the cunt up dee arse!!:slobber:

wilisno
23-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Man, admin has a million posts already??? :grimace:

I thought he'll be busy fisting Longtime the cunt up dee arse!!:slobber:

Back to the colourful darkside again ! Hahaha

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 03:35 PM
like hell no, he can bring things alive ...

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2012, 04:42 PM
LOL!! A 99 King Member on this forum is backing me up, i feel really honoured..... Thanks Bro!!!...:miao:

Hi Brother Hell No,

Not only the 99 King Member will support you, a lowly Premium Member like yours truly here will support you too, let's see some actions OK??

BTW, great to see the Swannie beating the Cats as well...................haha

Cheers

Got to stir up some good old Sydney Melbourne rivary...........lol

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
24-06-2012, 12:16 AM
dont worry Hell no.

Collingwood is stronger than swan!

hell no
25-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks for all the bros support here......:prettiness:

Didn't think a cuntonese cunt like me will win so many bros heart.......:slobber:

hell no
25-06-2012, 05:53 PM
dont worry Hell no.

On the previuos Aus99, i have mention that i hated Collingwood the most in the AFL Travelmate,

Asianpride was rubbing it in my face with the 2010 grand final when Stkilda lost to Collingwood, :fire:

Mate i nearly smash that little ching-ah of mine!! :startle:

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 06:43 PM
yeah! where is Asianpride these days?

hell no
25-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Don't know mate!! Maybe sucking on his own jin and juice....

Ollie
09-07-2012, 03:51 PM
I think the punting scene in melb is very different to the Sydney one. Sydney sliders are very lucky with shops like 741, oasis, 376 and 501 etc. a thriving scene. Although I lived in melb for many years and never started punting till after I left. The odd time I go back footscray has a couple of good RnT's like Lotus but it seems the private ones who have run their own show do a lot of the business in the cbd. Current melburnians go ahead and expand or even prove me wrong haha

hell no
09-07-2012, 06:14 PM
You've lived in Melbourne many years and you didn't have the balls to punt, You're Shit...... You think Sydney shops are good??? Well of course!! You can find Ladyboys and a Mardi Gras Parade over in Sydney, cheap cheap and love you longtime with a bro who's willing to do CUM BRO TRADING...... Melbourne whore houses are not cheap coz we have class not ladyboys who's considered to be glamour......... See bro, i've prove you wrong, you can go and suck my dick now!! HAHA!!!......

Ollie
09-07-2012, 11:13 PM
U need 2 go somewhere else and smoke those drugs buddy!!!!!

Ollie
09-07-2012, 11:21 PM
.....and what I meant in the original post is for more knowledgable Melbourne bros to add more definitive info than I could supply.

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2012, 03:06 PM
dont worry Hell no.

Haha, but the Swannie is on top of the ladder at the moment!!

Ollie
10-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Oh and go essendon! I just won't mention the weekend!!!!

hell no
11-07-2012, 07:24 PM
U need 2 go somewhere else and smoke those drugs buddy!!!!!

Lol, hey buddy you're coming to my bong session, once i get you stone and smash, i'll cum and hump your ass........

hell no
11-07-2012, 07:30 PM
.....and what I meant in the original post is for more knowledgable Melbourne bros to add more definitive info than I could supply.

Okay bro, i'll forgive you......... But what do you mean by posting Sydney sliders are lucky?? Isn't Melbourne sliders lucky too??........

Just wait til i have my hands on your ass!! I'll be like a rabbit humping away... duga,duga,duga,duga.....:miao:

hell no
11-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Haha, but the Swannie is on top of the ladder at the moment!!

As long as those cockheads Pies aren't on top..... I'll be more than happy... Now that Malthouse has retired he'll be too busy knob gobbling away!...

Ollie
12-07-2012, 12:13 PM
As long as those cockheads Pies aren't on top..... I'll be more than happy... Now that Malthouse has retired he'll be too busy knob gobbling away!...

Now that's something we can agree on lol

Ollie
12-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Okay bro, i'll forgive you......... But what do you mean by posting Sydney sliders are lucky?? Isn't Melbourne sliders lucky too??........

Just wait til i have my hands on your ass!! I'll be like a rabbit humping away... duga,duga,duga,duga.....:miao:

That should have been Sydney siders. Sydney has the best massage scene in the country but Melbourne is the best city in the country!

hell no
13-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Now that's something we can agree on lol

We can agree on more things than that bro and starting a long term filthy relationship!! LoL.......

hell no
13-07-2012, 09:58 PM
That should have been Sydney siders. Sydney has the best massage scene in the country but Melbourne is the best city in the country!

Now that makes more sense to me lol, i didn't think Sydney bros were sliders not shifty sliding cunts like a slippery snake. Must admit Sydney bros play their parts really well on this aus99 forum, they luv being chummy and friendly to each other posting away, plenty of cock-rubbing behind close doors (Private Messages) 'Bro this, bro that, bro all the way and bro everything'...lol........

We Melbournians?? Forget it, we are just a bunch of aggressive fuckers........ Fuckface Garengi is a dead man........:burn:

adjiao
16-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Yeah no need fighting if opinion different,make it funny like hell no,make love no war!:miao:

Travelmate
16-07-2012, 03:54 PM

yes, maybe he has done the prime minister already

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 05:20 PM

Hi Brother Hell No,

Guess what, Swannie gone west and feathered the Eagles 50+ and looking pretty good on top of the ladder. a bit too good for me actually, I had a bet on them to win by 1-39, WTF, why can't they kick just three less goals!!,

BTW, Love your Avatar, I think we have at least two big things in common.........lol

Cheers

:love:

hell no
16-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Yeah no need fighting if opinion different,make it funny like hell no,make love no war!:miao:

Thanks bro, not many bros seem to appreciate of what i have to go through to satisfy them....LOL

I'll keep up the good work, posting and humping around on this forum........:miao:

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 05:31 PM

Noop, I don't think so, I think Julia is toooooooo big for brother Wil, I think he likes them young and slim, like a B Cup, size 8, 165 cm and long hair and all that............haha

I actually don't mind her big tits, surprise! surprise, but she is a big girl and screwing her could be very intimidating, but hey, will never turn down a BJ from the PM, and if she would just be a nice girl and pushes up her tits together, that's where I would like to fuck and I'll be a nice boy and shoot where ever the pm tells me to shoot.

Cheers

ps. Hope there is no labour supporter reading this, I don't want the Federal Police knocking on my door.......lol

hell no
16-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi Brother Hell No,

Guess what, Swannie gone west and feathered the Eagles 50+ and looking pretty good on top of the ladder. a bit too good for me actually, I had a bet on them to win by 1-39, WTF, why can't they kick just three less goals!!,

BTW, Love your Avatar, I think we have at least two big things in common.........lol

Cheers

:love:

We can have more things in common bro, all you have to do is nod your head....... Thanks for the compliment BTW......

i don't mind the swans being on top of the ladder, no Pies, watch how they are going to get done by the hawks.....

hell no
16-07-2012, 06:03 PM

Hah, I've always knew my bro Willisno is into rangars just like myself.......The big free willy rangar style..... LOL..

How about yourself Travelmate?? Have you fixed that other buzzer?? You've gotta put a full stop on him, make sure ah Kung-fu gor don't destroy

Ahlungor's reputation over here................

Sydney bros are having too many clones on this forum....... lol........

My 6 inches is ready to penetrate any clones.....

wilisno
16-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Hah, I've always knew my bro Willisno is into rangars just like myself.......The big free willy rangar style..... LOL..

How about yourself Travelmate?? Have you fixed that other buzzer?? You've gotta put a full stop on him, make sure ah Kung-fu gor don't destroy

Ahlungor's reputation over here................

Sydney bros are having too many clones on this forum....... lol........

My 6 inches is ready to penetrate any clones.....
Whoa ! Didn't know I get talked about in Melbourne too ! :miao:

You're right there bro, there are too many clones in Sydney, some even disguise their identities by adopting other names too ! Wish you can cum and sniff them out, you're welcome to bend them over !

hell no
17-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Whoa ! Didn't know I get talked about in Melbourne too ! :miao:

You're right there bro, there are too many clones in Sydney, some even disguise their identities by adopting other names too ! Wish you can cum and sniff them out, you're welcome to bend them over !

Definitely bro, once i find time i will be sniffing around syd99, if i do happen to find any stinky ones and i'm anal about it, i will pop out and bend them over..lol...
No jumping cunts will be jumping around on this forum, once they have a taste of my 6 inches, i'll scribble their faces with my stinky cock, holding it like a sword, bit of cum-fool style........

Btw bro, i tell my friends all about you....... LOL.......

wilisno
17-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Definitely bro, once i find time i will be sniffing around syd99, if i do happen to find any stinky ones and i'm anal about it, i will pop out and bend them over..lol...
No jumping cunts will be jumping around on this forum, once they have a taste of my 6 inches, i'll scribble their faces with my stinky cock, holding it like a sword, bit of cum-fool style........

Btw bro, i tell my friends all about you....... LOL.......

Hahaha, I knew I can rely on you bro ! I think jumpingdude has become jumpingbitch on this forum, I saw him surface once but made no trouble, but some boner has been stinky although he's been banned but will still haunt around this joint !

hell no
17-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Hahaha, I knew I can rely on you bro ! I think jumpingdude has become jumpingbitch on this forum, I saw him surface once but made no trouble, but some boner has been stinky although he's been banned but will still haunt around this joint !

If that's the case bro, i'm all ready for some action!!......... Bring out those cock-croaches...... I'll eat them for breakfast........

wilisno
17-07-2012, 06:55 PM
you dont seem to like my opinion but you want to attack me by PM...seems your post here is full of shit bro. Administrator will be taking you down soon....cya!

You are the one that deserves my bro hell no's attention ! :miao: Bend him over bro !

hell no
17-07-2012, 07:45 PM
You are the one that deserves my bro hell no's attention ! :miao: Bend him over bro !

I'll have to get to know both of them first bro..... Can the two bros rjohanson and adjiao give me a hug, don't mind having both of the baby members sitting on my lap, Lord hell no has two baby bottles available........:miao:

hell no
17-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Mel99 is starting to become into a Warzone!! LOL.......

wilisno
17-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Adjiao said make love no war, it's the nutcase rjohanson who's picking a fight to pollute the beautiful City of Melbourne ! :miao:

hell no
17-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Ok bro, nutcase rjohanson will be my bitch from on, i'll bend him over and give it to him hardcore.........:miao:

Adjiao will be yours for the taking bro, just save some for me i don't mind having sloppy hundredths from both of these bros........:miao:

wilisno
17-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Ok bro, nutcase rjohanson will be my bitch from on, i'll bend him over and give it to him hardcore.........:miao:

Adjiao will be yours for the taking bro, just save some for me i don't mind having sloppy hundredths from both of these bros........:miao:

Hahaha, deal ! Oh, Bro Adjiao, just kidding !

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 11:11 PM

Hi Brother Hell no ... should put your 6 inches to those dickheads

hell no
18-07-2012, 05:18 PM
I'll penetrate any troublemaker on this forum... LOL......Any bros who's after some 6 inches chinese meat in them, just cum and see me........

My stinky cock is sent from da gods..........

Silver fox massage
19-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi everyone from Melbourne,

Foxy here, come visit me when you come to Sydney, and enjoy a wonderful body to body massage and very happy ending from any of my beautiful girls. then you post reviews in Melbourne forum and the forum live again.

Thank you,

See you in Sydney

wilisno
19-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Bravo Foxy ! :miao:

hell no
21-07-2012, 05:02 PM

echo echo echo

Hey Bro Reaper where are you??

echo echo echo

The Rat is lonely on this forum....