PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yuki

ilovefs
01-06-2012, 10:42 AM
A little birdie tells me Jessica the horny minx who has been working at 64 and a variety of places over the years (originally CBDoubles I think) has now retired! Note this is not Barbie (64) who is called Jessica elsewhere, with the really good English who is still very much working, this is the original Jessica with the poorer English who has retired.

Anyway, to cut a long story short this same birdie told me that Yuki was working in her place on Wednesday. I told him not to tell anyone else as I have had so much trouble getting to see Yuki on days she is known to be rostered I wanted this advantage!!!

I ring Sophie just after opening time and ask to see Yuki. 'Free in 30 min' was her reply. Great!!!

I head quickly to 64 before someone else walks in wanting to see her in case Sophie lets them, and soon enough I am relaxed in the comfy lounge chair in reception.

She asks how I knew Yuki working. I told her about my little birdie. LOL. No, not THAT!

Anyway 20min and Yuki, looking mighty fine, comes out and grabs some towels and my hand and leads me into the room. We kiss and cuddle like old friends and then she suggests I shower.

I do, then I'm on the bed waiting as she comes in apologising as she was hungry and wanted something to eat. Thank god for that as she is a tad on the skinny side.

Anyway, without further ado we are sitting on the bed in a passionate embrace, our tongues playing tonsil hockey.

Soon enough we are laying down, arms and legs intertwined. She I could tell from the wetness of her pussy and she could tell from the hardness of my cock that we were both ready for the deed. She removed a condom from its packet and gave it to me. Odd, but that's ok, some girls don't put them on properly anyway, they should be placed on the tip and rolled down. I do so (after a minute of working out which was it unrolled, seeing which way a condom with a pink tinge in such low light unrolls can be tricky!)

Soon my endowment is covered and I slide it into Yuki, no lube required. I've noticed that with Yuki, she is naturally horny, and soon we are fucking away. Wonderful and I've been looking forward to Yuki so much.

I decide to keep my energy levels up and ask her to go cowgirl. She does, with enthusiasm, and for someone so petite, she had some energy. Must have been her quick noodle meal.

Speaking of noodle meals, I feel I am going to have trouble cumming and tell her so, she suggests a BBBJ which I accept. She is great at this, but somehow I still don't feel I have that feeling that I'm going to get there today. A bit more covered mish and cowgirl and I tell her its ok, to give up. She refuses!!! She keeps going cowgirl, then when gets a little tired, whips off the condom and starts another BBBJ. She's obviously very good at breathing through her nose because she went a million miles an hour for god knows how long on my cock. In fact, she went so quick and deep for so long I actually started laughing at the situation. I actually pictured a cartoon with smoke coming off my cock she was going at me so hard and fast. LOL.

Eventually she realised that I was right, no matter how well she did me, I was not going to cum. She said she is sorry she couldn't make me happy. Is she kidding? I just had sex with her, I'm happy, just a little frustrated, but its an issue I have, not her.

We shower and have a quick chat and I leave a little early. Things to do.

Yuki is a lovely girl and we had a nice time (or I hope she did, I know I did!). Its been said she takes a while to warm to new customers, she is pretty hot to me!

Her normal day I think is Friday and Saturday.