PDA

View Full Version : Question Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Pages : [1] 2

rjdin
15-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Was just curious if anyone has been to a legit massage place and the masseuse strokes their thighs in a way that the balls are grazed on?

I'm somewhat a regular in this local massage shop that's 100% legit but I've had this one girl that I think loves to tease her clients. Definitely a good way to get return business and she does a good job for a massage and I'll be hard the whole session even when face up. She does nothing to touch the little man further but at the end she places both hands on the pelvis joints to relieve pressure and I just feel like she's looking directly at it. I plan on giving her a pineapple tip at the beginning of the session next time as a thank you for the massage but would want to see if she takes it in another direction.

cplurt2
16-12-2021, 02:15 PM
Take one for the team bruddah

Applejoker
17-12-2021, 10:05 AM
i wonder how you could take the temptation??

wachumba
17-12-2021, 09:41 PM
I've had this at a legit Thai shop. It was after many sessions and she massaged without the towel and bumped my balls with the back of her hand.
Refused to do happy endings when I asked. She loved seeing guys turned on and knowing she did it.

re89
21-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Yes, there are three thai shops I go to where there is deliberate teasing done with absolutely no change of HE. They aren't stupid and definitely know it means repeat business. I have even tried tipping in case more happens but nada

AHLUNGOR
21-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Yes, there are three thai shops I go to where there is deliberate teasing done with absolutely no change of HE. They aren't stupid and definitely know it means repeat business. I have even tried tipping in case more happens but nada

Or they are of the opinion that once you got your way with a HE, you will lose interest and move on for a new chase ? Keep the tease, you will be keep chasing and returning, why not ?

On the other hand, they probably are more concerned if the boss finds out, they will lose the job.

kurtcobain27
21-12-2021, 04:06 PM
Couldn't agree more with this.
I find that if they just touch you bit by bit it's more thrilling and keep you wondering when the next touch will be.
Usually if i go to a legit thai massage whenever they are doing the lower body part i shake my body a bit just to test if they understand my "code" or not Lol
and last night it worked. More time on the lower body part and the masseuse "knocked" my hard cock many times 😍

Crusader
22-12-2021, 12:13 AM
Sabai Sabai Bella @ Canley Vale. Some of the younger ones will massage your gooch and nuts when youre lying face down. The new girls have to keep the doors ajar to deter them. Had a few good times there. Just dont go there expecting a HE. Probably wont happen very often though

footboy2012
22-12-2021, 09:37 AM
Never understood the purpose of getting blue balls at thai massage

For the ones without healthcare claiming, I normally just straight out ask for extras

rjdin
07-01-2022, 08:14 AM
Alright so I went back and had a different Masseuse from the regular and instead of lightly grazing my balls and chose to use her pussy to sit on my back at times but still have a very good massage. When she was massaging my head I asked if she accepts tips and she said yes. My dumb ass forgot my wallet in the car so I asked to transfer to her bank directly which I've done for other girls. I ended up paying her extra via the shop eft with her boss there. It really do be a teasing game.

Markin
07-01-2022, 12:48 PM
Alright so I went back and had a different Masseuse from the regular and instead of lightly grazing my balls and chose to use her pussy to sit on my back at times but still have a very good massage. When she was massaging my head I asked if she accepts tips and she said yes. My dumb ass forgot my wallet in the car so I asked to transfer to her bank directly which I've done for other girls. I ended up paying her extra via the shop eft with her boss there. It really do be a teasing game.

we get that she teased and that you paid but how happy was the ending? or was the tip just for being teased?

hornedbeast
07-01-2022, 06:51 PM

Did she drain your balls or just tease?

jacobus
08-01-2022, 08:46 AM
There was a thai massage joint in Burwood on the main drag that the girl is saw always teased with tackle tickle, they would get in there early with an all over body rub then concentrate on the back/neck then go back to the legs/bum/thighs. she had this trick where she would brush the tip of my penis enough times to get me hard, my heart would be POUNDING then she would move to massage my back and make a surprised comment that i should relax more (she knew she did it to me and was driving me crazy) I never asked for a HJ and she never offered. After your massage they had a shower in the premises and the girls would lead you in there, turn on the shower, get it warmed up and leave before you took your towel off, only once did i still have a raging hard on so I made sure i dropped my towel and she took a good long look before smiling and leaving the room. i used to spend so much money there! :)

:)Jacobus:)

rjdin
08-01-2022, 01:57 PM
My bad I didn't exactly describe this well. She was wearing pants the whole time but the pressure of her sitting on my back was definitely her pussy and unnecessarily so. Masseuses can massage without that touch but her movements are definitely just to tease and get return business.

rjdin
08-01-2022, 01:59 PM
we get that she teased and that you paid but how happy was the ending? or was the tip just for being teased?

The tip was just to see if there were any extras involved which there wasn't. It just ended up being a a tip of appreciation for a good massage.

cuteguy
08-01-2022, 02:01 PM
There was a thai massage joint in Burwood on the main drag that the girl is saw always teased with tackle tickle, they would get in there early with an all over body rub then concentrate on the back/neck then go back to the legs/bum/thighs. she had this trick where she would brush the tip of my penis enough times to get me hard, my heart would be POUNDING then she would move to massage my back and make a surprised comment that i should relax more (she knew she did it to me and was driving me crazy) I never asked for a HJ and she never offered. After your massage they had a shower in the premises and the girls would lead you in there, turn on the shower, get it warmed up and leave before you took your towel off, only once did i still have a raging hard on so I made sure i dropped my towel and she took a good long look before smiling and leaving the room. i used to spend so much money there! :)

These girls aren't innocent. They know what they are doing and how to tease your little brother.

Babewatch
08-01-2022, 02:41 PM
Thai shop on Great Western Hwy Kingswood.
Really good typical firm Thai massage with a he finish.
Good shop, been there twice now and got looked after on both occasions!
Will be returning for sure.

Travelmate
08-01-2022, 03:47 PM

How much money spend?

danspence
08-01-2022, 09:19 PM
Would any poster be willing to share the names of these places? My Thai shops are either fully legit or a sure thing. Would be interested in these halfway houses...

gthgrt
08-01-2022, 09:27 PM
Thai shop on Great Western Hwy Kingswood.
Really good typical firm Thai massage with a he finish.
Good shop, been there twice now and got looked after on both occasions!
Will be returning for sure.

Do the rooms have doors or curtains here?

Babewatch
09-01-2022, 07:16 AM
Do the rooms have doors or curtains here?

The rooms have curtains. But the girls give very slow and sensual hand job to keep the noise down!
Not going like a jack hammer if you know what I mean?

RNT4LIFE
09-01-2022, 11:28 AM
this is why I chose older ladies at legit massage place, so I don’t think about any extra and i can enjoy the massage.

Markin
09-01-2022, 04:36 PM
this is why I chose older ladies at legit massage place, so I don’t think about any extra and i can enjoy the massage.

username does not check out

kurtcobain27
14-01-2022, 08:45 PM
Any recommendation guys for CBD area?
I want to go tomorrow as my wife has given me permission to do so because i said my body is so sore Lol

cumquat
14-01-2022, 10:38 PM
Would any poster be willing to share the names of these places? My Thai shops are either fully legit or a sure thing. Would be interested in these halfway houses...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sure

downzones123
15-01-2022, 12:28 AM
PM for this legit tickle tackle blueballs thai massage please. I dig this too.

dwx
15-01-2022, 07:37 AM
There are times I need a good massage more than the release.

I use to visit a Chinese curtain shop, I would book this great middle aged lady as her massage were magic.
Anyway on my second visit I decided to be naked under the towel, when she found I was naked, she decided to have fun teasing me.

It became my regular for a brilliant massage with nice teasing sometimes I left with blue balls, sometimes well drained, as there was a of the boss hearing the noise of pulling tissues, then on my last visit she solved it by taking me in her mouth.

:cry: then last year lockdown shut the place for good :cry: so only great memories now.

Crusader
15-01-2022, 09:48 AM
I want to go tomorrow as my wife has given me permission to do so because i said my body is so sore Lol

Permission .... Why has this become such a common thing in modern day marriages? One of my mates mrs who doesnt work, frequently goes on holidays with her gfs, leaving him at home looking after the kids and having to work at the same time. Getting him out for a beer is practically impossible without it being planned months in advance, with constant validation from her that he is allowed. I love the guy but he has turned into such a simp. Each to their own, but im baffled why anyone would sign up for or accept such a life. Unless of course you got yourself a hot ass mrs that is also the breadwinner, where you dont have to work and can meet up for brunches during the days.

Crusader
15-01-2022, 09:58 AM

To answer your question though, try the Japanese qvb massage in druit st for a legit massage. I have had successes there when they were on Clarence st, but they were few and far between. The girls were always really young and good to look at, despite the old pics on the website. I used to love the hot wet blanket treatment and the tackle tickle there. Just asked them to focus on your ass and thighs and not worry about your back or arms.

Mickeydrippen
15-01-2022, 10:10 AM
I go to two shops in Nowra that do the exact same thing. My reaction that same as yours. I find the experience better that a randt because of the suspense.
Was just curious if anyone has been to a legit massage place and the masseuse strokes their thighs in a way that the balls are grazed on?

I'm somewhat a regular in this local massage shop that's 100% legit but I've had this one girl that I think loves to tease her clients. Definitely a good way to get return business and she does a good job for a massage and I'll be hard the whole session even when face up. She does nothing to touch the little man further but at the end she places both hands on the pelvis joints to relieve pressure and I just feel like she's looking directly at it. I plan on giving her a pineapple tip at the beginning of the session next time as a thank you for the massage but would want to see if she takes it in another direction.

somtum
16-01-2022, 11:01 PM
I go to two shops in Nowra that do the exact same thing. My reaction that same as yours. I find the experience better that a randt because of the suspense.

Thai joints? I tried the Chinese place on the main drag, but is 100% legit with no tease whatsoever

Mickeydrippen
17-01-2022, 11:58 AM
Mall near Woolies is same business as Bomo Chinese massage. 40 for half an hr + 30 for he clothed. I think St George’s Basin Chinese massage may also be same mob. Reliable. Shit I might go today. QUOTE=somtum;2303541]Thai joints? I tried the Chinese place on the main drag, but is 100% legit with no tease whatsoever[/QUOTE]

Cracker38
17-01-2022, 08:51 PM
Which girls are you seeing here? I only know of the owner Eva and Sue at present. Eva has never provided me anything, always keeps me covered and has never even accidentally brushed the tackle. Sue will massage your legs, and won’t cover you at all. The very rare brush but nothing that would count as tickle tackle. This place always feels more should be available, but have never offered and I have never asked to not offend.

To answer your question though, try the Japanese qvb massage in druit st for a legit massage. I have had successes there when they were on Clarence st, but they were few and far between. The girls were always really young and good to look at, despite the old pics on the website. I used to love the hot wet blanket treatment and the tackle tickle there. Just asked them to focus on your ass and thighs and not worry about your back or arms.

Crusader
17-01-2022, 11:06 PM
Which girls are you seeing here? I only know of the owner Eva and Sue at present. Eva has never provided me anything, always keeps me covered and has never even accidentally brushed the tackle. Sue will massage your legs, and won’t cover you at all. The very rare brush but nothing that would count as tickle tackle. This place always feels more should be available, but have never offered and I have never asked to not offend.

If i remember correctly, one girl named Aya. I believe she even had a short stint at NS227. Thats going back a couple of years though. Cannot remember the name of the other girl. They both also worked at the same karaoke bar of a night.

Cracker38
17-01-2022, 11:26 PM
Aya, might be before my time of visiting this place. There are very few girls currently working here at present. Eva seems to run a pretty tight ship, and I believe she is there working most days as doesn’t have the girls to staff the shop. I’m guessing in the past if she wasn’t there as much, the girls were free to provide more services.

If i remember correctly, one girl named Aya. I believe she even had a short stint at NS227. Thats going back a couple of years though. Cannot remember the name of the other girl. They both also worked at the same karaoke bar of a night.

rjdin
18-01-2022, 07:58 AM
I've received some PMs asking about the shop..

The shop is twin remedial massage at Warwick farm. Don't think I should be posting the girl specifically though because the shop is a legit nature and wouldn't want one girl to be bombarded by the likely punter asking for a happy ending. Some girls might not even tease you but there definitely some that do, a punt is a punt and keep in mind you'll most likely be blue balled.

However, I can recommend another shop called miss massage in Liverpool. I have visited this shop in the past and just forgot about it since the prices are quite high for a massage and the happy ending isn't cheap either. I only remembered this because of my last visit to twin remedial massage.

I had visited a few weeks ago and got my regular masseuse, not some random like I've posted earlier. So I had the same massage experience, great massage overall but this time there was definitely more teasing on the menu. I came in with the mindset of asking for a happy ending just to see if my regular would do it and the short answer is no. The long answer is, I tried to get her to touch the little bro just a bit to see if she would prompt me for extras. So when this masseuse does your legs she'll go up to your groin and it honestly felt like she was massaging my balls a little with each stroke. I made my legs a bit wider each time and she went higher for sure. I got so confused because this is usually the sign for the extras but sadly not. When I turned over as well she did the same and I was rock hard - she also touched it by accident and this got me excited because again it's a good tease. At this point my heart was racing because if I asked the question it might ruin my reputation but who cares, there's other places out there am I right?

So I asked her for extras and her response was I thought you were a good person and if you want a happy ending go elsewhere. Keep in mind the place is full of soft cloth so I tried to whisper so others wouldn't hear and she couldn't hear herself and sounded a bit annoyed about how I spoke. Anyway, only go here if you want blue balls and a nice massage.

Otherwise, feel free to visit miss massage. After I got denied the extras I went to this shop just so I can get that release. I can recommend Jenny who works weekends and other days. She's an extremely light person but can definitely give you a good massage with technique. I think she might be their best masseuse for a legit Thai shop experience as it does feel that way however the only downside is, HJ ONLY. The damage for that is $50. Is it different? Yes! Is it worth is? That's for you to say. Jenny has a petite frame and her ass sticks out and is quite firm so it's like she works out. I can touch her over her clothes but no going under. However I did have Cindy last weekend who, for the same price, allowed me to grope her breasts. She's a bit on the average body size but her boobs were fun to play with, sadly no body slides on offer.

Jenny's HJ is somewhat professional actually, it's not a mechanical up and down. It's quite nice in the sense that she plays with it differently, lightly as it's like she's massaging your cock and your balls with both hands like a master at work. I would say it's worth one shot to try it out if you're in the area, otherwise I would prefer my girls nude and body sliding. Cindy was decent as well, not to the same degree of Jenny but she used lots of oil to tug the little one around. For best legit HJ I would give it to Jenny. For best HJ I'd probably give it to Ada from 200 Stanmore since she was good at edging and it's her expertise.

FYI: the miss massage girls didn't rush me at all to finish. I exploded with the most fun juice I've released in a long time.

Hope that helps you punters out. I think it'd be interesting if punters reviewed each girl they and I may post if someone found the same girl I had.

zorsty
18-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Might have to give miss massage a visit, jenny sounds like a great option for a proper massage and HJ.

There are so many joints at liverpool but not many good options

kevinalbertzzz
18-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Could someone pm me the shop pls especially around cbd?

Cracker38
19-01-2022, 11:03 PM
Had this interesting experience tonight at a thai massage joint. Was only my 2nd time here, 1st time I went, massage was completely professional, not even a hint of any extras on offer. Returned tonight as I was after a decent massage. Saw a different girl tonight, the mamasan was in the room next to me doing a 45min foot massage.
The girl looking after me was again completely professional in her massage, I wasn’t wearing underwear, and the towel was always placed so everything was covered and there was never and accidental brushing of the tackle.
I was flipped over, covered, small towel placed over my eyes, given a head and neck massage before she moved to my legs. At this point the mamasan had finished with her client. She comes into the room and asks how every thing is while the other girl is massaging my legs. My eyes are still covered and the mamasan gently strokes around my arms, chest and towards my groin in a more sensual style. I then feel the towel lift up and I know she is checking out the package. She says sorry to me for having a look and I tell her I’m not shy. She then says ‘would you like here massaged?’ Stroking my package through the towel. I agree, and off comes the towel covering the goods and from my eyes. The younger Thai girl hops up on the table and removes her top and pulls her tights down. The mamasan on the other side whips her tights off and tells me to grab her ass. I now have the two of them working in tandem on me. They need to get me over the line as they have a couple booking arriving in about 10mins.
I burst all across the back of the younger Thai who at this point is rubbing her tits in my face. They clean me up, the mamasan leaves the room, the younger Thai gets dressed and then finishes the session with the typical Thai stretches as if the last 10mins never even happened.
Totally bizarre experience and one that I wasn’t expecting at all

Themassageking
19-01-2022, 11:34 PM
Clear your messages. Trying to DM.

rjdin
20-01-2022, 07:05 AM
That sounds interesting, any chance this shop is around the southwest area

bevis90
20-01-2022, 08:32 AM
Wow Combo package nice work

danspence
20-01-2022, 09:28 AM
Need this! But I can't get DMs. I'm also an occasional visitor to Eva's joint.

Had this interesting experience tonight at a thai massage joint. Was only my 2nd time here, 1st time I went, massage was completely professional, not even a hint of any extras on offer. Returned tonight as I was after a decent massage. Saw a different girl tonight, the mamasan was in the room next to me doing a 45min foot massage.
The girl looking after me was again completely professional in her massage, I wasn’t wearing underwear, and the towel was always placed so everything was covered and there was never and accidental brushing of the tackle.
I was flipped over, covered, small towel placed over my eyes, given a head and neck massage before she moved to my legs. At this point the mamasan had finished with her client. She comes into the room and asks how every thing is while the other girl is massaging my legs. My eyes are still covered and the mamasan gently strokes around my arms, chest and towards my groin in a more sensual style. I then feel the towel lift up and I know she is checking out the package. She says sorry to me for having a look and I tell her I’m not shy. She then says ‘would you like here massaged?’ Stroking my package through the towel. I agree, and off comes the towel covering the goods and from my eyes. The younger Thai girl hops up on the table and removes her top and pulls her tights down. The mamasan on the other side whips her tights off and tells me to grab her ass. I now have the two of them working in tandem on me. They need to get me over the line as they have a couple booking arriving in about 10mins.
I burst all across the back of the younger Thai who at this point is rubbing her tits in my face. They clean me up, the mamasan leaves the room, the younger Thai gets dressed and then finishes the session with the typical Thai stretches as if the last 10mins never even happened.

imaragingbull
20-01-2022, 09:38 AM
This is the stuff of dreams. Well done - brace yourself for PM avalanche

AHLUNGOR
20-01-2022, 09:47 AM

Thanks for sharing, so how much did you tip them afterwards??

gthgrt
20-01-2022, 11:18 AM

Can you name the 2 legit shops that will tease, but not offer extras?

Hogrider
21-01-2022, 09:22 AM

Share the intel mate ! That’s Ace !

somtum
22-01-2022, 09:11 AM
Can you name the 2 legit shops that will tease, but not offer extras?

Agree. If they are legit, then surely no issue naming…??

kevinalbertzzz
24-01-2022, 05:52 PM

PM shop name pretty please

Geoff Seid
24-01-2022, 10:21 PM
The Palms Thai Massage and Day Spa at Dulwich Hill. Decor, shop concept is legit, used to be strict when owner was around. Currently owner is at thailand, so girls are doing as they please.

Nataly offers HJ, Or even FS if she likes you. Shes a nice lady, fit shape, enhanced boobs and a firm ass but her pussy is hard to keep inside, my junior kept slipping out.
The other girls, dont openly offer, unless you ask and that is if they feel comfortable with you. Massage is good though. $70 per hour. Health Fund Rebates are available. Do note, there tends to be people and couples, since it gets popular.

dididodi
03-02-2022, 09:15 PM
My first post.
Does anyone know of any Thai tickle tackle shops around castle hill, Parramata area.
There used to be one Ding massage, which had health rebates, but it changed hands and I have stopped going there.

Scott Phar
25-02-2022, 07:58 PM
Hi mate, do you mind sharing the shop name and location? I love the teasing game - i would love to experience some after a long time. Pm me when you get a chance. Thanks.

Lookha
26-02-2022, 08:24 AM
Agree. If they are legit, then surely no issue naming…??

I find that the “ticklers” often work at other shops and some MLs are trying to progress you to a more favourable and permissible venue for up-sell and/or cross sell.

rjdin
26-02-2022, 08:58 AM
The place I went to was twin Thai next to Warwick farm station. Keep in mind, nothing extra here. Just a bunch of teasing from some masseuses.

apokalypse
24-04-2022, 05:16 PM
thai massage is one the places i hated most..those freaking girls turn me on but the offer is not on the table...my mate laugh when he heard me asking for HJ.

waifuman
24-04-2022, 09:13 PM
The Palms Thai Massage and Day Spa at Dulwich Hill. Decor, shop concept is legit, used to be strict when owner was around. Currently owner is at thailand, so girls are doing as they please.

Nataly offers HJ, Or even FS if she likes you. Shes a nice lady, fit shape, enhanced boobs and a firm ass but her pussy is hard to keep inside, my junior kept slipping out.
The other girls, dont openly offer, unless you ask and that is if they feel comfortable with you. Massage is good though. $70 per hour. Health Fund Rebates are available. Do note, there tends to be people and couples, since it gets popular.

Ahh I see you have also been to Nataly, I've gone there so much it just starts with part 2! Haven't gotten to part 3 yet but she knows I want it!
p.s Almost all the girls do extra! just have to ask very nicely and hope you are in the back rooms!

Bigcountry11123
06-05-2022, 10:42 AM

What are these shops??! I have never got close in Nowra except for bomo

Maxsteelpayne@gmail.com
23-05-2022, 12:46 PM
I really miss the slight grazing of hands in inner thighs n balls during the massage. Used to have this at chatswood but since i moved to Parramatta couldn't find any

hellozmane
28-05-2022, 10:08 PM
There's this quite popular legit massage place (that I know of), I visited for the first time recently not really expecting anything as there were only curtains separating the tables. The masseuse comes and greets me very seductively by grazing her hands on my back and whispering in my ear asking how hard I wanted the massage and if I was X nationality (she saw me as I was walking in). I thought nothing of it but thought at the time it was strange and she proceeded with the very good massage with tons of grazing her fingers on my balls which got me excited. Then right at the end after she took off the hot stones she started to full on play with my balls/cock/ass exclusively for a legit 5 mins before the turnover (probably the most satisfying part). Turns out she did RNT but didn't want her boss to find out, kinda like a semi-naked HJ she showed her boobs/pussy and allowed full touching but wouldn't take off the shirt/pants cause she's scared the boss would find out. Although she was hot and had a banging body, wasn't the best RNT cause she had to go at a very slow speed (there was literally another guy next to me separated by a curtain getting a massage about 1m away) and half the time was spent her watching if there were feet under the curtains - very ballsy (no pun intended) of her not sure if she does it to every client - and now I'm wondering if any other masseuse in this shop that does the same thing. I want to go back to her purely because for the "foreplay" part, if I was going to do the RNT again, I would try to convince her (via hand motions because we had to be so quiet) to take everything off but on the other hand I would feel very bad if she got caught/loss her job over it.

Don't want to name the place for reasons above but I have a feeling a lot of people know about it already, this place is quite popular (clients from both genders).

bigtom69
28-05-2022, 10:34 PM
Any fun places near Paramatta ? :cool2:

letsgo
30-05-2022, 12:10 PM
I really miss the slight grazing of hands in inner thighs n balls during the massage. Used to have this at chatswood but since i moved to Parramatta couldn't find any

hey mate which place is it at chatswood? been trying around the LNS but no luck - couldn't DM you since you didn't have enough posts

yowser
30-05-2022, 06:52 PM
In Kogarah theres a shop called Reborn Massage that can do health fund rebate, according to the mamasan, but the setup is so typical of rnt

wachumba
31-05-2022, 03:00 AM
In Kogarah theres a shop called Reborn Massage that can do health fund rebate, according to the mamasan, but the setup is so typical of rnt

That is because it is a rnt. It has changed owners over the years. Boon massage, kogarah premium massage and maybe others before the current Reborn Massage.

Hogrider
01-06-2022, 01:21 PM
It’s a RNT alright.
I go there coz it has solid massage part 1 .. no bullshit ..sometimes don’t even take the part 2
Girls are MILFs ..

cplurt2
03-06-2022, 09:15 PM
So is there a good Thai place with #2 or three besides that upsell place in emu plains?

nilhlator
09-06-2022, 01:36 PM

I went there about early 2022 and didn't see the health rebate option (not that i have extras cover) but there was a thai ML with a huge set of knockers

somtum
10-06-2022, 01:18 PM
I recommend the 'Miss Massage' Thai shops located around the eastern suburbs. They have one in Liverpool also. Very nice setup, yet 99% girls do HJ. You are sure to get a great, legit massage then depending on the girl a very sensual HJ

Scott Phar
01-07-2023, 10:36 AM
Hi mates - anything good around castle hill or nearby suburbs? Look and feel of legit parlor but some extras available

Monkeyman98
01-07-2023, 06:03 PM
I went to a place in Pymble. Looked promising lied on the table all naked but she didnt give any hints of anything on offer so just went my way after a regular massage.

Devdd1380
04-09-2023, 09:47 PM

:)Jacobus:) Can you please name the place at Burwood, as I visit there frequently and couldn’t a similar place

colin.oscopy
08-09-2023, 11:18 AM
What pisses me off about normal thai shops that have hicaps, is that they quote you $85 but when you say ask to use healthfund rebate it suddenly becomes $95. Why bother using the card.

rsandtc
08-09-2023, 04:54 PM
What pisses me off about normal thai shops that have hicaps, is that they quote you $85 but when you say ask to use healthfund rebate it suddenly becomes $95. Why bother using the card.
Check the deep tissue or remedial massage price, bet that's $95. Your health insurance usually only covers those classified as remedial

Wank_Somemore
08-09-2023, 08:08 PM
I hate that too. But if you're near Kogarah, Armon doesn't do that. Totally legit though. Although they are flanked by naughty massage shops, they will happily redirect to those shops if you ask for some hanky panky. Overheard that conversation dozens of time 😂

dvu420
08-09-2023, 08:58 PM
There's this legit massage place I go to where you have to be naked. When they wipe off the oil at the end, they get you to turn over and I almost always think it's part 2, forgetting that its not a RnT. But the masseuse just gives a cheeky smile as she can see that I'm already hard. :slobber:

anth2426
10-09-2023, 09:14 PM

I’ve been to Reborn a few times. The massage is usually great therapeutic and everything else is on offer. The girls are older Asian milfs but you can get a good legit massage plus all extras and claim a health fund refund. Excellent value.

anth2426
10-09-2023, 09:15 PM
There's this legit massage place I go to where you have to be naked. When they wipe off the oil at the end, they get you to turn over and I almost always think it's part 2, forgetting that its not a RnT. But the masseuse just gives a cheeky smile as she can see that I'm already hard. :slobber:

Do you mind sharing which massage place this is.

Devdd1380
11-09-2023, 02:01 PM

Can you name the place plz ? Or suburb ?

dundersyd1
13-09-2023, 04:24 PM
Can anyone advise some legit shops which do a bit of the tease? Or even just with attractive masseuses.
I don't want the full rnt, just after a good massage but with a little bit of anticipation

11Bravo
21-09-2023, 04:50 PM
I’ve been to Reborn a few times. The massage is usually great therapeutic and everything else is on offer. The girls are older Asian milfs but you can get a good legit massage plus all extras and claim a health fund refund. Excellent value.Does this shop have a mix of Asian MILF's, or only Thai? Thanks.

thomassalvado2
21-09-2023, 04:56 PM
Can you name the place plz ? Or suburb ?
Yes yes interesting to know too

anth2426
21-09-2023, 09:13 PM
Does this shop have a mix of Asian MILF's, or only Thai? Thanks.

I’ve been a few times and it’s only been Asian milfs no thais. Not sure what others have experienced.

Kriskross
21-09-2023, 09:59 PM
I’ve been a few times and it’s only been Asian milfs no thais. Not sure what others have experienced.

What’s on offer mate?

anth2426
21-09-2023, 11:25 PM
What’s on offer mate?

Everything from hj to full service

11Bravo
22-09-2023, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm actually looking for non-Thai being quite familiar with BKK

Oosuki
22-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Any thai rnts in around lane cove area?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Backdraft69
22-09-2023, 10:08 PM

Sent from my SM-G985F using TapatalkGo to Artarmon and pick a Thai girl in any one of the shops.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

andrewv
22-09-2023, 11:08 PM

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

lane cove asian massage 0431629996 118/120 Longueville Rd, Lane Cove NSW 2066

wachumba
23-09-2023, 12:56 PM
Nataly/Palms spa charge $95/hr if you want to claim health fund though? Seems like a waste of the health fund rebate.

anth2426
23-09-2023, 01:23 PM
I went to revisit Nataly today after 12 months and def will be returning a lot sooner. Was a little disappointed that it seems like it's not a nude HJ any more for the same price. Maybe too risky to get nude now which is a shame, Natalys tits were glorious. She also just went straight into the hj, spent a good 5-10 mins on my balls and shaft before asking me to turn over, didn't even ask, just assumed I wanted the extras. The guy in the room next to me sounded like he was getting serviced as well by Molly. Not sure what she looks like. I wonder if this place is now just low key rub and tug now. Natalys massage is top notch anyway and health rebate is a bonus.
Which shop is this please?

somtum
24-09-2023, 09:57 AM
Nataly is great. Master of BBBJ also :love:

SmithChips
24-09-2023, 02:20 PM
Nataly is great. Master of BBBJ also :love:

A mate of mine recently developed chlamydia after having BBBJ from Nataly. She was the only ML/WL he saw and he has not had any other sexual contacts with than Natalay. Be careful all...

somtum
24-09-2023, 02:40 PM
of course… "a mate" :haha:

somtum
24-09-2023, 02:43 PM
I walked into 'Leeyla Thai Studio' in Ashfield today. Walked out after being greeted by a ummmm a very large, unattractive middle-aged lady. I love my thai girls. But I just couldn't do it.

traveller2023
18-10-2023, 03:35 PM

Don't suppose anyone ended up finding out where this was lol

cplurt2
19-10-2023, 06:27 AM
Is the Kingswood place blue something still a Thai tickle tackle or Chinese?

JackRam
14-11-2023, 01:04 PM

Can you DM the shop and girl name?

RelaxingTime247
19-11-2023, 05:09 PM
Was it only the woolies and bomo store near nowra you were referring too?

Hogrider
19-11-2023, 06:53 PM

This is the stuff of dreams , is this shop named ? Definitely would like to visit .

JIMTAM2016
23-01-2024, 11:32 AM
Deleted, wrong post

Wank_Somemore
23-01-2024, 09:03 PM
I recommend the 'Miss Massage' Thai shops located around the eastern suburbs. They have one in Liverpool also. Very nice setup, yet 99% girls do HJ. You are sure to get a great, legit massage then depending on the girl a very sensual HJ

I just checked one of the Google reviews and the guy highlighted make sure "you come at miss massage". Wonder if that's a hint? 😂

superDioplus
24-01-2024, 04:04 PM
Any advice on legit Thai shops with beautiful ladies around Strathfield-Burwood area?

OrangeSoda
27-01-2024, 12:28 AM
There's this quite popular legit massage place (that I know of), I visited for the first time recently not really expecting anything as there were only curtains separating the tables. The masseuse comes and greets me very seductively by grazing her hands on my back and whispering in my ear asking how hard I wanted the massage and if I was X nationality (she saw me as I was walking in). I thought nothing of it but thought at the time it was strange and she proceeded with the very good massage with tons of grazing her fingers on my balls which got me excited. Then right at the end after she took off the hot stones she started to full on play with my balls/cock/ass exclusively for a legit 5 mins before the turnover (probably the most satisfying part). Turns out she did RNT but didn't want her boss to find out, kinda like a semi-naked HJ she showed her boobs/pussy and allowed full touching but wouldn't take off the shirt/pants cause she's scared the boss would find out. Although she was hot and had a banging body, wasn't the best RNT cause she had to go at a very slow speed (there was literally another guy next to me separated by a curtain getting a massage about 1m away) and half the time was spent her watching if there were feet under the curtains - very ballsy (no pun intended) of her not sure if she does it to every client - and now I'm wondering if any other masseuse in this shop that does the same thing. I want to go back to her purely because for the "foreplay" part, if I was going to do the RNT again, I would try to convince her (via hand motions because we had to be so quiet) to take everything off but on the other hand I would feel very bad if she got caught/loss her job over it.

Don't want to name the place for reasons above but I have a feeling a lot of people know about it already, this place is quite popular (clients from both genders).

matee sounds like something out of my dreams ^_^. any chance of pm :>

SmithChips
28-01-2024, 07:02 PM
Went to Annantra Thai Massage earlier this week opposite world square. Got some accidental brushes which was hard to know whether it was deliberate TT or just accident. Was a good turn on though. Allowed underwear off. Will try again next time I'm around the city area

JmzCruzer
30-01-2024, 10:15 AM
What day did you go to Annantara? Do you remember the masseuse you saw? I work close by and happy to go check the place out. I absolutely love the TT experience in a legit Thai place.

sungod
30-01-2024, 12:32 PM
I went here a while ago and got the same experience, anybody got any more than TT?

JmzCruzer
30-01-2024, 01:48 PM
I’ve been lucky to get a bit of TT in a few Thai shops before Covid. There was a shop in Milsons Point where I got very lucky and got a lot more than a TT. Unfortunately all the old gems are no longer around and I’ve not had any luck in my punts to legit Thai joints lately. I’ll be trying out Annantara.. feel free to share any other places worth punting.

Scott Phar
01-02-2024, 03:37 PM
Annantra sounds good. Can anyone who has been there confirm the prices. I read on their website that it's $85 for one hour. Is that for dry Thai massage or with oil. Generally legit places charge more so I am a bit sceptical. Also are the girls young or mostly milfs? I will anyway try and visit soon and provide some feedback on the forum but better to have some idea beforehand if possible.

colin.oscopy
01-02-2024, 07:14 PM
What pisses me off about these thai legitimate places is their pricing.
Oil massage is $85 but as soon as you say" can I use health card" up goes the price to $95.. so what is the point of using the card?
Now I ask what is the difference? do they use a premium $10 oil.?

Scott Phar
01-02-2024, 07:33 PM
Oil massage is $85 but as soon as you say" can I use health card" up goes the price to $95.. so what is the point of using the card?

O yea thats just bullshit. I dont know why they charge more because I presume they should get the exact amount from the insurance company. But I am not sure probably there is some leakage which they try to recover from us. One place told me 15 dollars extra for using the health rebate, I just walked out.

Backdraft69
01-02-2024, 08:02 PM
Went to Annantra Thai Massage earlier this week opposite world square. Got some accidental brushes which was hard to know whether it was deliberate TT or just accident. Was a good turn on though. Allowed underwear off. Will try again next time I'm around the city areaHave you been to the Thai shop next to McDonald's on George Street on level 5?
I got a hand job from a very cute young girl late last year.

superDioplus
01-02-2024, 09:25 PM
I've been to Annantra in 2022, the females working there roughly aged around late 20s to 30s and pretty average looking, definitely not your typical ML, but this is in 2022, not sure if things changed. Nothing like TT on my experience, nor did I expect anything extra, just wanted a proper massage.

andrewv
01-02-2024, 10:05 PM
Annantra has no rooms. Only curtained off tables, and charge $99 for 60 minutes http://annantrathaimassage.com/index.php/remedial-massage/

Not really worth going to the trouble of hoping for much pleasure.

ryanpumper
02-02-2024, 05:11 AM
Annantra has no rooms. Only curtained off tables, and charge $99 for 60 minutes http://annantrathaimassage.com/index.php/remedial-massage/

Not really worth going to the trouble of hoping for much pleasure.

Yeah but it can be fun releasing a big load over a chicks hand while a random woman is getting a massage next door and you can hear them talking about their back pain and shit.

paulgallen
02-02-2024, 08:41 AM
So is this place handjob friendly or not?

Wank_Somemore
02-02-2024, 03:02 PM
I've been to quite a few Thai massage shops but a majority of them tell me keep undies on. Even the ones that don't say anything I still keep them on just in case I offend them.

If they don't say anything beforehand, do you guys straight up and ask them to take everything off or just take everything off anyways? Or is there a nicer way to ask?

I'm a bit shy haha

Dukeduker222
02-02-2024, 03:05 PM
I've been to quite a few Thai massage shops but a majority of them tell me keep undies on. Even the ones that don't say anything I still keep them on just in case I offend them.

If they don't say anything beforehand, do you guys straight up and ask them to take everything off or just take everything off anyways? Or is there a nicer way to ask?

I'm a bit shy haha

If I'm not sure of the venue, I always ask if I should remove them.

I've got one spot in the CBD that's legit and gives me extras, but I don't want to burn them as it took numerous attempts to gain her trust. Now when I go she always gives, even when I just want a legit massage. Her part 1 is insane good too, just like I'm back in Bangkok.

Onehunglo
02-02-2024, 03:41 PM

I'm a bit shy haha

If they tell me to leave undies on I do, but if they don't say anything about them, I'll get comfortable and take them off.

pound4pound
02-02-2024, 04:14 PM
My experience is if they ask you too leave undies on you will probably get nothing.
If you take them off and lie down it’s the unwritten code something will happen.

Guvnor
02-02-2024, 09:34 PM
If they tell me to leave undies on I do, but if they don't say anything about them, I'll get comfortable and take them off.

This is the way to go. Respect any requests to leave undies on. Like bro Onehunglo, if they don't specifically tell me this, I take everything off. I don't assume anything and will still be satisfied if all that ensues is a great massage only.

Stubbies4Lyf
03-02-2024, 04:19 AM
My experience is if they ask you too leave undies on you will probably get nothing.
If you take them off and lie down it’s the unwritten code something will happen.

Conversely does this mean that leaving your undies on, when you're not specifically told to do so, might signal you're not interested in extras?

Onehunglo
03-02-2024, 09:42 AM
Conversely does this mean that leaving your undies on, when you're not specifically told to do so, might signal you're not interested in extras?

If the masseuse provides extras I have found that sometime during the massage she will ask the question whether you're up for a bit of extra service, usually followed by myself asking what's available and price.

JmzCruzer
03-02-2024, 02:15 PM
I’ve had loads of luck in the past. There’s a Thai shop in milsons point and I used to see this masseuse frequently and after a few visits, she would do a bit of TT and after a few more visits, we ended up f’cking on the table for no extra charge, while a proper massage was going on right next to us separated by a thin curtain. - unfortunately she’s gone back to Thailand. I’ve had luck in a few Thai shops in Ultimo, Broadway and in the city. - but this was all before COVID and I’ve not invested enough time to find new Talent yet.

A trick that works for me is to ask for a combination of hard massage with soft just for the bum/thigh area.. “soft massage” is sort of a key word for possible extras in Thai shops.. if the girls offer, they’ll get the hint.

Good luck.

pound4pound
03-02-2024, 03:08 PM
Who knows each to themselves.

jaquedm1307
04-02-2024, 01:33 AM
Glong Thai Massage - West Ryde
Be very discreet in your approach

Backdraft69
04-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Be very discreet in your approachIt must be under new management.
On Friday I received a text from the old Glong Thai number advertising for Modern Thai in Concord West.

Monkeyman98
04-02-2024, 11:54 AM

Was this recently? They were pretty professional last few times I was there.

CarpetJam
04-02-2024, 12:00 PM

prob cos health insurance means the $$$ goes on the books and have to pay tax

Stubbies4Lyf
04-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Was this recently? They were pretty professional last few times I was there.

Shop looks legit AF

Backdraft69
04-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Was this recently? They were pretty professional last few times I was there.Looking at my text messages with them, I was last there in July last year. Always legit.
There is a google review talking about the change of staff about a month ago.

jaquedm1307
04-02-2024, 03:38 PM
Shop looks legit AF

Isn't that why it's called punting 🤣
Unsure what AF stands for ????

Onehunglo
04-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Isn't that why it's called punting 🤣
Unsure what AF stands for ????

what does AF mean = as fuck !

jaquedm1307
04-02-2024, 04:17 PM
what does AF mean = as fuck !

lol thanks 🙏 appreciate

Domk
04-02-2024, 07:54 PM
My first post .. long time lurker.

Nothing surprised me more than Palms Thai massage, the original one at earlwood (now closed) caught me off guard and the dulwich hill continuing. They do have an awesome part one.
I've been trying to break down one smile in campsie but no luck so far.

Hogrider
05-02-2024, 02:59 PM
My first post .. long time lurker.

Nothing surprised me more than Palms Thai massage, the original one at earlwood (now closed) caught me off guard and the dulwich hill continuing. They do have an awesome part one.
I've been trying to break down one smile in campsie but no luck so far.

Dulwich one is pretty good .
Even if a lady does not do a part 2 often she will get you another girl to finish you off ..

I have had good part 1 here and standard part 2s

Natalie does it - HJ bj standard 50 -70

Domk
05-02-2024, 03:52 PM
Even if a lady does not do a part 2 often she will get you another girl to finish you off ..

I have only had nataly at Dulwich Hill, anyone else you recommend?

Stubbies4Lyf
05-02-2024, 05:23 PM

Is Natalie the only one that does the "finishing off"?

Some of the ladies are quite old - as in, most men wouldn't want them touching their junk.

Hogrider
05-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Is Natalie the only one that does the "finishing off"?

Some of the ladies are quite old - as in, most men wouldn't want them touching their junk.

That’s the one , not sure if there’s any other finishers..

Johny77
05-02-2024, 08:41 PM
That’s the one , not sure if there’s any other finishers..

Hi Hogrider,

Does Natalie offer a good part 2 hj bj?

Massagecreep
05-02-2024, 09:22 PM
Is a massage shop called ‘palms’ too clever or too dumb?

Hogrider
05-02-2024, 10:58 PM
Hi Hogrider,

Does Natalie offer a good part 2 hj bj?

Generally speaking it’s okay
I go there for part 1 as massage is decent
Part 2 is just to get it out of the way ..

She’s not a looker btw , fit though with bolt ons..

Johny77
05-02-2024, 11:13 PM
Generally speaking it’s okay
I go there for part 1 as massage is decent
Part 2 is just to get it out of the way ..

She’s not a looker btw , fit though with bolt ons..

Haha just to get it out of the way. That made me laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

JmzCruzer
07-02-2024, 02:49 PM
Has anyone been to Thai Thai massage shop down George St? I believe it’s at the basement of Mantra hotel. Is it an RnT place or a legit one? They advertise free Sauna after massage… any intel?

danspence
07-02-2024, 09:43 PM
Definitely rnt. Pre-covid, everything was on offer. Late last year, HJ and probably more was available but it was just one very average milf who said she was on every day. Have not been back.

danspence
07-02-2024, 09:44 PM
Has anyone been to Thai Thai massage shop down George St? I believe it’s at the basement of Mantra hotel. Is it an RnT place or a legit one? They advertise free Sauna after massage… any intel?

Definitely rnt. Pre-covid, everything was on offer. Late last year, HJ and probably more was available but it was just one very average milf who said she was on every day. Have not been back.

JmzCruzer
08-02-2024, 08:24 PM
Thanks mate.. I’ll give it a miss then.

I tried the QVB massage today, the place still has the vibe where you think you are going to get lucky but then nothing happens. Nice massage, the masseuse removed the towel completely and I thought I was going to get lucky but absolutely no TT.

There was a seriously hot Jap girl there. Might pay her a visit next week.

Stubbies4Lyf
08-02-2024, 09:55 PM

I tried the QVB massage today, the place still has the vibe where you think you are going to get lucky but then nothing happens. Nice massage, the masseuse removed the towel completely and I thought I was going to get lucky but absolutely no TT.

As far as I know, no-one has reported success here... Barely even a tale of incidental TT

andrewv
08-02-2024, 11:36 PM

I used to go there over several years, back when it was at 199 Clarence St.
Seen many friendly and young good looking Japanese girls.

Sadly, I was never able to progress to anything further than a legit massage. Even when I developed good rapport with 4 or 5 of them and tipped them.

JmzCruzer
12-02-2024, 02:55 PM
Agree - QVB is such a tease but I might try my luck again this week.

Also, has anyone been to Golden Touch Thai massage down George St? Years ago - Pre Covid, most of the girls did TT and I a bit more ;)

Looks like the management has changed with a lot of new faces.. just wondering if anyone have any recent intel?

Stubbies4Lyf
12-02-2024, 06:00 PM

Also, has anyone been to Golden Touch Thai massage down George St? Years ago - Pre Covid, most of the girls did TT and I a bit more ;)

Looks like the management has changed with a lot of new faces.. just wondering if anyone have any recent intel?

Have heard it's completely legit

SmithChips
25-02-2024, 11:31 PM
Tried Golden Touch the other day - their door was locked around 5pm and no one answered the door. Called twice within 10 mins and no one picked up nor returned the call. Wonder if they are actually properly opened? Or short of staff? Or had a raid?

andrewv
26-02-2024, 08:11 PM

Did you try QVB Japanese again?
How did you go?

lymp
26-02-2024, 11:01 PM
IMO the best massages are the legit ones, or at least the ones that play up the legit side of it.

Sure, there’s a simplicity to going in and being upfront knowing exactly what you’re getting, that’s fine and removes the guesswork.

But nothing beats the excitement of going to a legit place and having them get up close and personal, letting your mind run wild. Even better when it actually goes somewhere. I think the taboo nature of it makes it more appealing and less transactional than paying up front for extras.

Even when I go to a RNT I want them to at least maintain some sort of pretence of it a legit massage, I’ve been known to play dumb and ask “take everything off?” and even buck the advice of always saying you’ve been before even if you haven’t, I’ve been to shops before where I’ve got another girl and I’ve straight up lied and said I’ve never been before to make the experience feel more taboo (mind you I’ve done the opposite too with shops I’ve never been to.) Sometimes I find you get better treatment through playing a bit dumb. Certain girls find it endearing.

JmzCruzer
27-02-2024, 11:01 AM
Did you try QVB Japanese again?
How did you go?

Yeah I did, twice, and it was completely legit during both sessions with no TT at all.

The hot Jap girl I wanted to see does not work there anymore :( so couldn’t see her. The girls are pretty and very friendly but they only offer massage and nothing else.

andrewv
27-02-2024, 01:52 PM
Yeah I did, twice, and it was completely legit during both sessions with no TT at all.

The hot Jap girl I wanted to see does not work there anymore :( so couldn’t see her. The girls are pretty and very friendly but they only offer massage and nothing else.

Yep! That’s my experience before and after COVID.
I stopped going long ago. With one girl I became very friendly and tipped her $20 to $50 at various times but she simply kept it legit every time.

She has since moved to another massage/spa shop near Kings Cross. I went there half a dozen times to see her, but again nothing more than legit even though each time I took off my underwear!

Stubbies4Lyf
29-02-2024, 12:40 AM
IMO the best massages are the legit ones, or at least the ones that play up the legit side of it.

Sure, there’s a simplicity to going in and being upfront knowing exactly what you’re getting, that’s fine and removes the guesswork.

But nothing beats the excitement of going to a legit place and having them get up close and personal, letting your mind run wild. Even better when it actually goes somewhere. I think the taboo nature of it makes it more appealing and less transactional than paying up front for extras.

Even when I go to a RNT I want them to at least maintain some sort of pretence of it a legit massage, I’ve been known to play dumb and ask “take everything off?” and even buck the advice of always saying you’ve been before even if you haven’t, I’ve been to shops before where I’ve got another girl and I’ve straight up lied and said I’ve never been before to make the experience feel more taboo (mind you I’ve done the opposite too with shops I’ve never been to.) Sometimes I find you get better treatment through playing a bit dumb. Certain girls find it endearing.

This post nailed it

rubatugtug
02-03-2024, 09:36 AM
I’ve had loads of luck in the past. There’s a Thai shop in milsons point and I used to see this masseuse frequently and after a few visits, she would do a bit of TT and after a few more visits, we ended up f’cking on the table for no extra charge, while a proper massage was going on right next to us separated by a thin curtain. - unfortunately she’s gone back to Thailand. I’ve had luck in a few Thai shops in Ultimo, Broadway and in the city. - but this was all before COVID and I’ve not invested enough time to find new Talent yet.

A trick that works for me is to ask for a combination of hard massage with soft just for the bum/thigh area.. “soft massage” is sort of a key word for possible extras in Thai shops.. if the girls offer, they’ll get the hint.

Good luck.

Can you please PM me the Ultimo ones. Keen to find out if they offer extras with hicaps 🥵

Scott Phar
09-03-2024, 04:25 PM
Anyone found any legit places with TT or atleast cheeky & friendly massage ladies in the cbd area. Some place where you go for a massage with someone who teases you but no pressure of taking extras like an rnt. And you also don't have to explain at home if someone catches you going there. Haha.

uplatelately
09-03-2024, 09:35 PM
I'm always on the look out in my area Potts Point for the same reason, but not much luck lately unfortunately. Latest effort was at Heritage Thai on Victoria St, got the girl's contact and chatted her up on whatsapp but all for naught, girl prides herself on being prudish and is actively looking for a bf... have had luck with girls who know how to have a bit of fun too though - both that place and Thai village in KX.

superDioplus
18-03-2024, 02:06 PM
Went to Palm Thai Dulwich today for the first time. Was having a tight back so thought I'd book for a 90 min deep tissue to release that tension. Did so and upon arrival, a young lady greeted me with a beautiful smile, paid and led to a room at the back. To my surprise, then a middle aged short hair aunty came and I was like what, but managed to retain my posture and let her start massaging. Kept on communicating throughout the 90 min session and I come to understand that she is named Molly(dunno if I remember it correctly) and usually work as extra for some guests with special massage requests as she did have strong hands, seems like many people come here just to see her for her massage skills. So then I was like did she got chosen because I ordered 90 min of deep tissue as it might require constant strong massage skill and most girls here cannot offer that? Anyways she did fix my back problem but was still a bit sad that did not got what I came here for, so I am wondering do you have to book a 30 or 60 min session to have any of the young ladies to give you a massage? Or do you have to specifically name a lady to have her ready for you?

Also there was no weekly roster on the wall or anything like one of their photos suggest so no idea who is working whatsoever. Left a bit confused.

schloong
19-03-2024, 08:06 AM
Sounds to me that a 90 min intense session would require the skills of the ML you got. Just my thoughts...

Backdraft69
19-03-2024, 08:24 AM
Went to Palm Thai Dulwich today for the first time. Was having a tight back so thought I'd book for a 90 min deep tissue to release that tension. Did so and upon arrival, a young lady greeted me with a beautiful smile, paid and led to a room at the back. To my surprise, then a middle aged short hair aunty came and I was like what, but managed to retain my posture and let her start massaging. Kept on communicating throughout the 90 min session and I come to understand that she is named Molly(dunno if I remember it correctly) and usually work as extra for some guests with special massage requests as she did have strong hands, seems like many people come here just to see her for her massage skills. So then I was like did she got chosen because I ordered 90 min of deep tissue as it might require constant strong massage skill and most girls here cannot offer that? Anyways she did fix my back problem but was still a bit sad that did not got what I came here for, so I am wondering do you have to book a 30 or 60 min session to have any of the young ladies to give you a massage? Or do you have to specifically name a lady to have her ready for you?

Also there was no weekly roster on the wall or anything like one of their photos suggest so no idea who is working whatsoever. Left a bit confused.If age and looks is no problem for you, try Charlie's deep tissue massage at the Thai shop further up the road.

DueNorth
19-03-2024, 09:24 AM
Bit out of the way. Queens in Corimal has gorgeous girls. Health fund rebate. $50 for clothed happy ending. Great massage professional and lots of cheeky edging. Costs me $46 after rebate plus the $50. Haven’t gone wrong yet.

Domk
28-03-2024, 07:03 AM
Did you take your underwear off?

SmithChips
29-03-2024, 12:41 AM
Sounds like not many other legit Thai joints around that we have discovered. Went to Annantra Thai Massage again but this time no TT and no luck. Did allow undies off though. Just no hint and felt legit.

somtum
29-03-2024, 10:12 AM
Sounds like not many other legit Thai joints around that we have discovered. Went to Annantra Thai Massage again but this time no TT and no luck. Did allow undies off though. Just no hint and felt legit.

are you implying last time you went there was TT?

SmithChips
29-03-2024, 04:29 PM
are you implying last time you went there was TT?

Yes, when I went a couple of months ago there were some TT. Forgot the name of the lady I had though...

Av8rpablo
01-04-2024, 09:17 AM

I can confirm that they’re legit, nothing on offer beyond a really nice deep tissue massage. I’d love to tap the little spinner masseuse though. Such a shame.

Hogrider
02-04-2024, 07:58 PM
Was hoping if anyone had any intel on similar joints around Eastlakes /rosebery /mascot or Kingsford area ..

Not straight looking for RnT , maybe a main of legit with a side of TT

And if there is a finisher move possibility- that’s even better

Will reciprocate with other intel if needed 😁

Scott Phar
02-04-2024, 08:15 PM
Siam wellness, CBD, 375 George Street, 5th Floor, Building between McDonald's and Apple store. Went last week, booked Jess, young good looking girl. 90 dollars for an hour (80 if you don't book a specific girl). 130 for 90 mins.

Good legit massage for 60 mins. 30 mins of slow handjob for one pineapple. No clothes off, no touching except for a little bit on the ass only, no other extras available. Handjob technique wasn't great but attitude was good (not lazy or rushed service). Decent value because the girl was young and beautiful (which is hard to find), but not cheap so may not return soon - lets see.

Backdraft69
02-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Siam wellness, CBD, 375 George Street, 5th Floor, Building between McDonald's and Apple store. Went last week, booked Jess, young good looking girl. 90 dollars for an hour (80 if you don't book a specific girl). 130 for 90 mins.

Good legit massage for 60 mins. 30 mins of slow handjob for one pineapple. No clothes off, no touching except for a little bit on the ass only, no other extras available. Handjob technique wasn't great but attitude was good (not lazy or rushed service). Decent value because the girl was young and beautiful (which is hard to find), but not cheap so may not return soon - lets see.Yeah, I had an expensive hand job there as well.
1st floor same building, the Japanese shop has more on the menu.

Scott Phar
02-04-2024, 08:43 PM
Yep - Japanese shop is proper rnt. Asked 70 for nude hj. Didn't stay as I didn't want to go to pure rnt that day. Also I can't remember the massage price but it seemed expensive.

There is one more shop on same floor, Sydney Thai therapy. Two old aunties - one with large breasts. Nothing to say in terms of looks. 50 for half hour and 50 for topless hj. I didn't stay. The ambience of the shop is also extremely basic.

Yeah, I had an expensive hand job there as well.
1st floor same building, the Japanese shop has more on the menu.

andrewv
02-04-2024, 09:44 PM
Yep - Japanese shop is proper rnt. Asked 70 for nude hj. Didn't stay as I didn't want to go to pure rnt that day. Also I can't remember the massage price but it seemed expensive.

There is one more shop on same floor, Sydney Thai therapy. Two old aunties - one with large breasts. Nothing to say in terms of looks. 50 for half hour and 50 for topless hj. I didn't stay. The ambience of the shop is also extremely basic.

Do you recall the name of the Japanese shop? Thanks.

SmithChips
02-04-2024, 09:54 PM
Do you recall the name of the Japanese shop? Thanks.

He did an AR on 20th Feb 2024:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?126636-Lisa-Japanese-Massage-and-Spa-Level-1-375-George-Street

Scott Phar
02-04-2024, 10:00 PM
It's the first shop to the left when you enter the first floor of 375 George Street. Cant recollect the name sorry.

By the way the day I went there was a young girl working who had just entered the shop before me. So was wearing regular street clothes. But good looking and in 20s probably.

Hogrider
02-04-2024, 10:34 PM
Thanks guys , although I wanted to stay out of city as every time I end up crossing Elizabeth st- I find myself in MAC or Ginza :/

I remember mid-Covid I used to go to a shop near north Ryde (angel massage something )

Really great massage (vitality / yuki/candy level )
with decent HJs.. not even sure that shops there anymore

That was VFM smh

Hogrider
02-04-2024, 10:37 PM
I gotta try Baan butsaba shops near Rosebery and east lakes - even if I end up getting a thorough rub , if needed I will go to Mac for a tug afterwords

And if I get lucky - well I know where I will be going regularly next hahah

Clivus
02-04-2024, 11:51 PM
I from up north. Been to the Pymble and Lindfield Thai place that do proper Thai massage plus HE. Yet to find one that takes health fund as well. That would be the holy trinity.
Anyone know if blue elephant in wentwoethvile is any good?

Stubbies4Lyf
03-04-2024, 12:02 AM
I gotta try Baan butsaba shops near Rosebery and east lakes - even if I end up getting a thorough rub , if needed I will go to Mac for a tug afterwords

And if I get lucky - well I know where I will be going regularly next hahah

Baan Butsaba is extremely legit

Will_1_am
03-04-2024, 09:03 AM
If Baan Butsaba is the one on gardeners road, I used to be a regular there about 6/7 years ago. All young girls, mostly pretty. Massage was legit and most would go really firm (eye watering at times). Underwear stays on.
However! After the "turn over please" they would do a fair bit of work on the front of the legs. Towards the end they would bend your knee, think tree pose, to access the inner thigh and they would grip your thigh with both hands just above your knee then slide their hands up and release just before they got to the groin. They'd do that half a dozen times but at least 2/3/4 times they'd casually/accidentally flick the front of your underwear, contacting cock/balls, whatever. Then they'd do exactly the same on the other side. I swear they did it so quickly at first I thought I'd imagined it. I was still fairly convinced after the first visit but then after a few more visits when different girls would do exactly the same...
At that point I'd never had an RnT so had no idea how I should react and never tried to initiate any more. If it were to happen today...

Hogrider
03-04-2024, 12:02 PM
I think I would still go for an extremely legit today - feel sore ..

But who knows maybe after would go another shop to drain

Good days ;)

Hogrider
05-04-2024, 07:28 PM
Went to Glong Thai in west ryde

Needed to have a relaxing day .
Had the body scrub and massage combo

Really great clean setup btw

Oh and yeah had a handy at the end too to top it off

Came out very relaxed

paulgallen
05-04-2024, 07:59 PM
How much handy at end ? How did you ask for it or did they offer ?
What is ML like?

Hogrider
05-04-2024, 08:30 PM

Thanks for the tip good ser

Also it was a standard Thai handy - meaning she couldn’t take off her top/uniform (but I got access ) and $50 was charged

Did not ask for it , nor there was any significant TT - I was happy to have a legit proper massage which I was having ..

But when she was massaging my inner thighs while face up my cock got out of the towel and she kept looking at it and I felt her touching got more frequent

Eventually grabbed it and gave me a very slow finish

All discussion without words

Almost (pretty sure she saw ) got caught by another girl who came to talk to the girl while I was at the edge (did not get ruin)

10/10 experience

Slim girl - short bubbly nice enough - natural tits soft

Monkeyman98
05-04-2024, 08:32 PM

Also it was a standard Thai handy - meaning she couldn’t take off her top/uniform (but I got access ) and $50 was charged

Did not ask for it , nor there was any significant TT - I was happy to have a legit proper massage which I was having ..

But when she was massaging my inner thighs while face up my cock got out of the towel and she kept looking at it and I felt her touching got more frequent

Almost (pretty sure she saw ) got caught by another girl who came to talk to the girl while I was at the edge (did not get ruin)

10/10 experience

Did you get her name?

lam
06-04-2024, 06:48 PM
Recently went to Amara in Burwood. Girls are young and pretty but legit… i got a male masseuse..

superDioplus
06-04-2024, 09:16 PM
Recently went to Amara in Burwood. Girls are young and pretty but legit… i got a male masseuse..

Seems so, I guess only if you request a female or try to remember names and book them specifically, few more tries see if anything’s different.

Wank_Somemore
09-04-2024, 05:30 PM
I remember in this thread how one of the punters hate shops jacking up the price when a health fund is presented. Well I found another totally legit shop that doesn't do this. Its Annabelle Thai Massage in Mortdale.

What I liked about this place are the rooms are separated by solid walls, yes the doorway is still just a curtain but at least you don't hear other cunts yapping or snoring away. Need to come more often to see if there pretty girls here though.

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2024, 05:46 PM
Thanks guys , although I wanted to stay out of city as every time I end up crossing Elizabeth st- I find myself in MAC or Ginza :/

I remember mid-Covid I used to go to a shop near north Ryde (angel massage something )

Really great massage (vitality / yuki/candy level )
with decent HJs.. not even sure that shops there anymore

That was VFM smh

I guess Yuki and Candy is the key. At my age and with my rather limited funds and time opportunity these days, taking a shot at the dark or build rapport or TOFTT or exploring is not wise and risky.

Just go straight to the master and got me back and in between fixed or settle for 1/2 a level less but get a bj at May St or Oasis !

Cheers

Ps. Only ever go legit if I were with my lovely Mrs. like the 10+ sessions we had recently in a China trip

Hogrider
09-04-2024, 10:04 PM
I guess Yuki and Candy is the key. At my age and with my rather limited funds and time opportunity these days, taking a shot at the dark or build rapport or TOFTT or exploring is not wise and risky.

Just go straight to the master and got me back and in between fixed or settle for 1/2 a level less but get a bj at May St or Oasis !

Cheers

Ps. Only ever go legit if I were with my lovely Mrs. like the 10+ sessions we had recently in a China trip

I hear you AL, So much visit went to Yuki and candy before and now resuming MIMI 😁
I too have cut down on my PYT hunt and just go for the hassle free sure thing
In any case there will be MAC or N5M/Ginza for our disposal

Also having a young JAP SB has helped cut down shop visits by 90% in my case hence there’s less and less AR

PS. Those who have PMed me - empty your inbox

whoami
10-04-2024, 02:01 AM
Can you please PM me which other legit thai shops that does TT and handy? Thanks

10/10 experience

Hogrider
10-04-2024, 08:40 PM
Can you please PM me which other legit thai shops that does TT and handy? Thanks

Hey mate , this one was a freebie

You give me one I will give you one 😁

the_champ
11-04-2024, 01:50 AM
Any lookers at Lindfield? I work next door and went over once but the lady was older and not too easy on the eyes so I bailed.

c1teh9
11-04-2024, 08:54 AM

Anyone in particular I should be asking for?

Onehunglo
12-04-2024, 08:30 PM
Any lookers at Lindfield? I work next door and went over once but the lady was older and not too easy on the eyes so I bailed.

I went a couple of months ago, two girls in the shop - the receptionist wasn't appealing at all and from memory needed orthodontic work, the ML was stocky, firm body but neither attractive or unattractive, very much middle of the road type lady you'd see in a supermarket and not give a second glance to. Massage was OK with limited touching allowed, but for the money I'd rather take the trip out to Stanmore.

lymp
13-04-2024, 02:37 AM
There's a legit thai shop I've been going to for a while that I won't spoil (it's also not in Sydney but rather further out) First visit I went in order to use up some of my extras, and saw that they had HICAPS and had also heard good things about the service from a female acquaintance. I go in not really knowing what to expect and honestly quite nervous. I get lead to a room with a door that closes (place has two massage rooms seperated by a wall, not curtains) and am told to take off my clothes and get on the bed.. uhhh what clothes? Everything? I start panicking a little here, and I was definitely taking my time to get undressed (had a few layers on as well as it was winter) The ML opened the door slightly twice to see if I was ready yet and then closing quickly, I was down to sports shorts and asked "is this okay?" to which she said yes and instructed me to get on the table.

Massage was good, nothing special but a fairly standard thai oil massage with the hot stones etc. After reading around on here I decided to book in again a few months later, this time a bit more comfortable and prepared with more knowledge. After I'm lead to the room and instructed to disrobe I ask "everything?" to which she says yes. Now we're talking! This second massage was sooo much better than the first. The masseuse was very attentive with the towel and always ensured my parts were covered, but when working on my legs she got fairly high up which was absolutely divine. Unfortunately my member was tucked away towards my stomach. Hot tip: at any place where you can go nude, place your penis facing down, unless you're absolutely not interested in any extras. Worst that can happen is she does nothing, says nothing etc. No harm no foul from it being there and getting a little excited. If you aren't initiating anything and she comments you can absolutely play coy "Oh I'm so sorry how embarrasing"

After a sensual experience on the second visit, I would book a third, and this time receieved the other girl working at the shop, who I'd not seen at this point. The second girl was a bit darker, a bit heavier, but still youthful looking, seemed a little more straight to the point, etc. I went to the room and again stripped down, layed on the table with the towel covering me, and upon coming in she ripped it straight off. Now we're talking! So for the whole massage there was zero draping and I receieved a fairly standard full body massage. I truthfully don't remember much about this session for whatever reason, she didn't seem to get close for any TT action despite the lack of draping.

Recently I had my fourth session at the shop and got the second girl again. This time I went in due to specifically having some really bad sciatica pain, and I was given the whole package of heat packs, hot stones, it was incredible! I walked away feeling a million bucks and to top it off there was what felt like a bit of teasing action throughout the massage, but that is also just a byproduct of the area being massaged. Again, zero draping with this girl (except at the start, where she did the same removing the towel trick and then joked 'are you cold?' — which I was, it was freezing out and it must have shown — so she placed the towel back on over my legs while she started on my back) so for the whole massage I had my fully exposed junk being tossed around as my legs were contorted and rubbed up every which way. The only thing that could have topped it off would have been a happy ending, which unfortunately leaves this story with a sad ending.

The hooks are definitely in me though, as I went back today to try my luck again (and further relieve some of my leg and back pain) and got the first girl again, who was again very sweet but meticulous with draping, but she was working on my buttocks and thighs and I definitely felt myself slip out several times, so I know she would have seen my throbbing erection. She even did the leg raises while I was facing down, causing my pelvis to raise up and my junk hang freely. At a RNT, this is normally the magical part where they start to grab and tease, perhaps coyly asking "is here okay?" Unfortunately there was none of that. Massage was good though (not as good as my previous one though) and I did get a kick out her seeing my bait and tackle.

Now this could just be my mind wrongly pieceing together information, but in my session I heard the second ML next door run out of the room and the sound of tissues being pulled from a box, and not long after that what sounded like a very satisfied male customer leaving. When I was getting re-dressed, I scoped out the room I was in for any tissues (typically a sure sign that extras are on offer at least ocassionaly) but no such evidence.

I'll keep you all posted on my next visit, as there will definitely be one. I love the thrill of it and just the feeling of being exposed, but even without the extras or any of that, it's a damn fine massage!

JIMTAM2016
13-04-2024, 09:19 AM
Do you mind to pm me the location?

Hogrider
16-04-2024, 12:35 PM
I remember in this thread how one of the punters hate shops jacking up the price when a health fund is presented. Well I found another totally legit shop that doesn't do this. Its Annabelle Thai Massage in Mortdale.

What I liked about this place are the rooms are separated by solid walls, yes the doorway is still just a curtain but at least you don't hear other cunts yapping or snoring away. Need to come more often to see if there pretty girls here though.

You got some TT there ? Maybe a handy or more ?

ceiio
17-04-2024, 10:27 PM
Mostly Chinese joint will have better luck

Mrnice1234
18-04-2024, 10:05 AM
Hey mate , this one was a freebie

You give me one I will give you one ��

Pmd boss :3 for info exchange

Hoping to learn a few new places from the masters

Your mailbox is full

Hogrider
18-04-2024, 10:50 AM
Pmd boss :3 for info exchange

Hoping to learn a few new places from the masters

Your mailbox is full

Hahahah .. good man
I have cleaned my inbox ..

Let’s see where we go today 😁

Mrnice1234
18-04-2024, 11:26 AM
Hahahah .. good man
I have cleaned my inbox ..

Let’s see where we go today ��

Pm sent kind sir

Johny77
18-04-2024, 01:55 PM
I visited Thai Palms in Dulwich Hill a couple of weeks ago. I had Molly, a milf perhaps bordering on gilf. I had no intention on any extras and it was made quite clear that it was not going to be offered. I was on my stomach, when asked to flipped, the naughty boy in my pants had slid out. Molly placed him back where he belong. She did advise that people with shoulder and back issues tend to come and see and I can totally see why. She gave an amazing massage, and would rank her above Yoyo in Surry Hills for massage ability. Again, not someone I would go to for extras as there are plenty of better options and really don’t think she offers it up.

The massage was not on the cheap side. I paid $90 for the hour. Thai sports massage is how I would describe it. It did get painful around the my rear shoulder and that is due to Molly trying to get rude of the knots. I felt great afterwards. All in all, it was worth the visit for the therapeutic benefits.

I did see Nataly walking around. Not someone I would consider a looker. Has any one had any success with any of the other girls? Feel free to PM me.

JIMTAM2016
18-04-2024, 02:47 PM

Same here. Went recently, and booked a female one.
Naked and lying down, but the massage was a bit conservative... didn't massage the whole buttocks, and didn't even bother to go up to the inner thigh.
Good massage though, but I have a better place.

Not sure if anyone has any suggestions around Burwood or Croydon.

JIMTAM2016
18-04-2024, 02:52 PM
I visited Thai Palms in Dulwich Hill a couple of weeks ago. I had Molly, a milf perhaps bordering on gilf. I had no intention on any extras and it was made quite clear that it was not going to be offered. I was on my stomach, when asked to flipped, the naughty boy in my pants had slid out. Molly placed him back where he belong. She did advise that people with shoulder and back issues tend to come and see and I can totally see why. She gave an amazing massage, and would rank her above Yoyo in Surry Hills for massage ability. Again, not someone I would go to for extras as there are plenty of better options and really don’t think she offers it up.

The massage was not on the cheap side. I paid $90 for the hour. Thai sports massage is how I would describe it. It did get painful around the my rear shoulder and that is due to Molly trying to get rude of the knots. I felt great afterwards. All in all, it was worth the visit for the therapeutic benefits.

I did see Nataly walking around. Not someone I would consider a looker. Has any one had any success with any of the other girls? Feel free to PM me.

Any TT from her? Or how high she goes when massaging your thigh?

Johny77
18-04-2024, 03:21 PM
Any TT from her? Or how high she goes when massaging your thigh?

She did go quite high on the flip, but no obvious TT. Could be that my undies were on, or a case of it not being offered by her. Definitely felt more therapeutic than anything else. She mentioned a lot of her customers are those with back and shoulder issues.

somtum
18-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Nataly gives an incredible CIM BJ. Great titties too. :burn:

stallionmachine123
18-04-2024, 11:08 PM
It must be under new management.
On Friday I received a text from the old Glong Thai number advertising for Modern Thai in Concord West.

Modern Thai doing RNT now? might suss it out this weekend

rubatugtug
19-04-2024, 07:39 PM
New place in Pyrmont called Thai Delight supports HICAPS and is giving 20% off for the month. Will give it a try and report back.

letsgo
21-04-2024, 03:42 PM
anyone got info on places on the north shore (lower) - been sussing out the area for a while might have found a great ML with lots of TT but owner said she was filling out for someone so maybe just a once off but i'll see.

somtum
22-04-2024, 12:16 AM
anyone got info on places on the north shore (lower) - been sussing out the area for a while might have found a great ML with lots of TT but owner said she was filling out for someone so maybe just a once off but i'll see.

Care to share this place you mention?

rubatugtug
22-04-2024, 06:51 PM
New place in Pyrmont called Thai Delight supports HICAPS and is giving 20% off for the month. Will give it a try and report back.

Good massage but no TT, the Pyrmont search continues.

JmzCruzer
23-04-2024, 12:55 PM

Hey mate, which shop was this? I’ve been to a shop in Milsons Point and had similar experience awhile back, but the ML I saw doesn’t work there anymore and the lady I saw the last time I went gave a strict legit massage. Just wondering if you went to the same place I did… PM me if you prefer to share details privately.

mindboggler
01-05-2024, 08:39 AM
Yeah, got suckered into visiting Glong based on posts on this thread. Probably didn’t get the right ML, but average shop and ambience, very missable massage, and no TT whatsoever. Would have had no issues if the massage was good.

$95 for an hour, down the gurgler.

JmzCruzer
01-05-2024, 10:54 AM
Yeah, got suckered into visiting Glong based on posts on this thread. Probably didnÂ’t get the right ML, but average shop and ambience, very missable massage, and no TT whatsoever. Would have had no issues if the massage was good.

You are not the only oneÂ… I tried this place a few weeks back and was very disappointed. Very average massage and no hint of TT. I think the day I went there was only 1 girl at the shop and she kept going out to answer the door a few times too. I think there are much better legit shops with TT in the city.

rubatugtug
01-05-2024, 11:12 AM
I think there are much better legit shops with TT in the city.

Any recent city recommendations?

JmzCruzer
01-05-2024, 11:33 AM
I’ve had luck at Four Season’s Thai massage. It’s run by a Chinese lady but the girls are all Thai. I’ve had luck on Wednesdays & Thursdays. Siam princess above Dymocks is another place I’ve had luck.

I’ve not been here for awhile now but Aroca Thai massage had a few who would do a lot more than TT, just shy of a HJ. This place is a little away from where I work and I’ve not gone there for awhile but worth checking.

All these are legit places and don’t expect any extras.. just some very good TT (some intentional) action.

rubatugtug
01-05-2024, 04:51 PM
I’ve had luck at Four Season’s Thai massage. It’s run by a Chinese lady but the girls are all Thai. I’ve had luck on Wednesdays & Thursdays. Siam princess above Dymocks is another place I’ve had luck.

I’ve not been here for awhile now but Aroca Thai massage had a few who would do a lot more than TT, just shy of a HJ. This place is a little away from where I work and I’ve not gone there for awhile but worth checking.

All these are legit places and don’t expect any extras.. just some very good TT (some intentional) action.

Will check these out, thanks Jmz!

yipsamsam
01-05-2024, 07:40 PM
Agree. Been to Glong Thai massage. Even she asked me to put the underwear on. Massage on average. Not worth to try again.

MetropolitanMale
03-05-2024, 09:17 PM

+1 this. I'd like to know just for those times where you want to experience something different

jaquedm1307
04-05-2024, 11:14 AM
Yeah, got suckered into visiting Glong based on posts on this thread. Probably didn’t get the right ML, but average shop and ambience, very missable massage, and no TT whatsoever. Would have had no issues if the massage was good.

Sorry you feel you were 'suckered in' and had a bad experience - have sent you a PM

Peter69
04-05-2024, 11:25 AM
Above Dymocks sounds promising, anyone else been?

Backdraft69
04-05-2024, 08:32 PM
Above Dymocks sounds promising, anyone else been?Sister shop in Broadway.

CAUTION as it's a legit shop there are guy's working in these shops as well lol.

Johny77
04-05-2024, 08:41 PM
Sister shop in Broadway.

CAUTION as it's a legit shop there are guy's working in these shops as well lol.

A very apt warning. I can imagine punters showing up, paying the damage at the counter, getting their undies off, laying on the table in the hope of TT, only for a guy to enter the room haha

Backdraft69
04-05-2024, 09:49 PM
A very apt warning. I can imagine punters showing up, paying the damage at the counter, getting their undies off, laying on the table in the hope of TT, only for a guy to enter the room hahaIt happened to me a couple of months ago in a Thai shop in Newtown lol.

Backdraft69
04-05-2024, 09:55 PM
FYI for those who want a Thai RnT in the city, an old RnT shop has been rebranded and now called Thai Emperor.
Its next to Nice Relaxing Thai on George Street in the Hay Market area.

somtum
04-05-2024, 09:59 PM
I gave Aroca Thai massage a go. Very legit. I won't be back.

If you want a quality legit massage, I recommend. Anything else, I wouldn't bother.

somtum
04-05-2024, 10:03 PM
I'm curious if anyone has tried 'Nice Relaxing Thai'??

Johny77
04-05-2024, 11:03 PM
It happened to me a couple of months ago in a Thai shop in Newtown lol.

Lol. Did you stay? Probably too late to back out.

Backdraft69
04-05-2024, 11:48 PM
Lol. Did you stay? Probably too late to back out.I stayed, it was a good massage lol

JIMTAM2016
05-05-2024, 12:06 AM
A very apt warning. I can imagine punters showing up, paying the damage at the counter, getting their undies off, laying on the table in the hope of TT, only for a guy to enter the room haha
Haha, happened to me few times. I think I get used to it now...haha.
Been to the Broadway one, but very long time ago.. only remember that's a very good legit massage, and I didn't nude up as well.
Tempted to go back and try... Anyone has tried?

Johny77
05-05-2024, 01:14 AM
I stayed, it was a good massage lol

Yeah, I hear you lol.

DueNorth
05-05-2024, 09:15 AM
That happened to me once at Kiama. Once he started I complained that because of the intimacy massages i felt too uncomfortable with a male. The beautiful lady on reception did the massage. There was no mercy given to me. She gave me the hardest massage. Serves me right for taking off my underwear. I’m sure she was determined to take anything erotic out of the massage. Oh well no hard on there.

Coxswain
05-05-2024, 10:13 AM
Similar experience too. After a few ales at the pyrmont bridge hotel waltzed across the road noticed a cute lady inside the window of what appeared to be a legit shop. Went in paid for the hour , she escorted me to the room. Left , I stripped down to my underwear , lay down... in walks a young looking bloke ! Owe well I got a decent massage from the retreat. Left feeling relaxed. Definitely no happy ending there for me. Went back to the pbh , a couple more ales. Taxi to 288 wattle. Emptied the load there. Happy ending both hours. The joys of punting

Johny77
05-05-2024, 11:07 AM
That happened to me once at Kiama. Once he started I complained that because of the intimacy massages i felt too uncomfortable with a male. The beautiful lady on reception did the massage. There was no mercy given to me. She gave me the hardest massage. Serves me right for taking off my underwear. I’m sure she was determined to take anything erotic out of the massage. Oh well no hard on there.

That is hilarious lol.

PBoy
05-05-2024, 12:11 PM
Haha, happened to me few times. I think I get used to it now...haha.
Been to the Broadway one, but very long time ago.. only remember that's a very good legit massage, and I didn't nude up as well.
Tempted to go back and try... Anyone has tried?

Used to go there regularly to get legit massages. A lot of cuties were there before but once they started having ladyboys working I stopped going. Not my cup of tea but to each their own.

I regularly nuded up for my massages. Some girls were strictly professional and others were a bit more playful even if they didn't touch me down there.

Managed to get more than TT with a couple of girls but that was because rapport was built. It's definitely a legit shop so don't let my good luck tales make you think otherwise :) If you can connect with the girl then you can create a friendship and relationship. Same thing for other legit shops. Still in touch with some of them but this all happened a long time ago. Some of the girls are even married now. I've not had that experience for a long time.

yipsamsam
05-05-2024, 09:18 PM
Tired Broadway one few weeks ago. The room was not clear and smell bad. Totally legit.

JmzCruzer
06-05-2024, 10:08 AM
I’ve been going to Siam Princess for years.. started going there for legit massage when they had a shop in Wynyard and been seeing the girls there ever since. Good place for a decent Thai massage at an affordable rate. I can guarantee there are no ladyboys at this place.. they do have a guy for clients who prefer males but again it’s all legit.

I’ve had luck with a few of the girls here and have had very good TT and a few have done more too, however the lady boss is very strict and has a no “extras” policy.

PM me if you want details of the girls who “might” do a bit more than a good legit massage.

Dmam
06-05-2024, 12:44 PM
Heritage Thai on Victoria Street in Potts Point/KX has just changed owners again for the second time in a few years. Super legit now, with a few male masseuses. Good massage but no hint of anything else. It used to be a bit of a lottery before, which made it interesting, but those days are over.

whoami
06-05-2024, 03:51 PM
I’ve been going to Siam Princess for years.. started going there for legit massage when they had a shop in Wynyard and been seeing the girls there ever since. Good place for a decent Thai massage at an affordable rate. I can guarantee there are no ladyboys at this place.. they do have a guy for clients who prefer males but again it’s all legit.

I’ve had luck with a few of the girls here and have had very good TT and a few have done more too, however the lady boss is very strict and has a no “extras” policy.

PM me if you want details of the girls who “might” do a bit more than a good legit massage.

Can you please PM me who might do a bit more at Siam Princess in Wynard. Thanks bro!

uplatelately
06-05-2024, 09:34 PM
Heritage Thai on Victoria Street in Potts Point/KX has just changed owners again for the second time in a few years. Super legit now, with a few male masseuses. Good massage but no hint of anything else. It used to be a bit of a lottery before, which made it interesting, but those days are over.

Agree with this, have rolled the dice a few times recently but no luck, in the past have had good times there. I've also had luck at thai village but again not recently...

open_minded
09-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Any legit shop with potential of TT around parramatta area?

rubatugtug
17-05-2024, 02:53 AM
Cycled through a few aroca girls. Good massage but no wandering hands yet. If anyone has names to try give me a pm.

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 03:20 AM
174 Harris Street , ratana thai

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 03:21 AM
You can get the best massage there

JmzCruzer
17-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Ratana used to be (probably still) a strict legit place.. never had a hint of TT before but good massage. - unless new staff provide TT these days?

ceiio
18-05-2024, 10:50 AM
Tried a few place based on the recommendation here, burnt twice at glong West Ryde. First time subpar massage, went back a second time, got a different girl, better but at that price point not worth it imo. No TT whatsoever

ceiio
18-05-2024, 10:51 AM
The thing with palm is, even if it's on offer its not exactly... appetising?

lymp
18-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Have gone back and got the first girl again, massage started off fairly typical of her style (draping etc) but as she was working a leg and moving the towel across just to cover the leg not being worked on I slipped out several times which she would quickly cover up. When doing the legs and buttocks her hands would occasionally reach further to the inside leg if you know what I mean, which was very exciting.

Where it really got good though was when she had me laying flat and pulled the draping off, scrunching up the towel and placing it UNDER my dick, leaving me fully exposed on the table while she worked the upper inside of my thigh/buttocks on both legs. This was simply incredible and while I dearly wish it went further, I didn’t dare to push it and ruin my reputation.

RodgHerMoore
18-05-2024, 10:34 PM
I tried to google aus99 glong to find which idiot said Glong offers extras.... it's purely a legit place. Can't be bothered to read through and find who.

Just stop this nonsense. It has plenty of female clients, it's see through front glass like a proper legit place, it offers even spa and scrub, and rooms have flimsy curtains.

Yes there may have been the odd offer but it's a rarity. It's a legit place and the owner runs a tight ship.

Only 2 decent masseuses. Move on and don't waste time trying to make it into a Vitality chatswood

mindboggler
19-05-2024, 03:16 AM
Yeah glong’s a waste of time.

Also tried Siam on George Street last week. Also a waste of time. For $80-90 an hour, there are FAR better and cleaner shops with younger MLs in the suburbs.
The ML I got was middle aged, either Chinese or north Thai, OK massage but not worth the price of admission. No extras on offer although I couldn’t even get hard due to combination of above factors so didn’t bother