PDA

View Full Version : General talk Merry Christmas and a great New Year

Assandlegs
23-12-2021, 04:21 PM
Well everyone, as 2021 draws to an end and I take the time to reflect the shitfight that the year has turned into - I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy New Year!

Last 2 years were firstly taken up by bushfires, floods, pestilence, more floods and even more pestilence! I can go without more bushfires at this point so I don't want THAT symmetry!! [emoji1787]
On call for whatever the "powers that be" throw our way. [emoji849]

Stay safe everyone, remember to protect yourselves with vigor and aplomb, whether it's bushfires, floods, pestilence and even with your hobby here!!

A&L..... out ! [emoji482][emoji1635][emoji898]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

storry_teller
23-12-2021, 06:20 PM
Well everyone, as 2021 draws to an end and I take the time to reflect the shitfight that the year has turned into - I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy New Year!

Last 2 years were firstly taken up by bushfires, floods, pestilence, more floods and even more pestilence! I can go without more bushfires at this point so I don't want THAT symmetry!! [emoji1787]
On call for whatever the "powers that be" throw our way. [emoji849]

Stay safe everyone, remember to protect yourselves with vigor and aplomb, whether it's bushfires, floods, pestilence and even with your hobby here!!

A&L..... out ! [emoji482][emoji1635][emoji898]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Mr A&L. Hope we can catch up one day, you legend

cuteguy
24-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on this site. Sorry but I don't believe in this 'Happy Holiday' greeting being spread around when it is Christmas that gives us time to have a holiday now. Take care, enjoy the amazing fresh Australian seafood produce we have and spend time with your loved ones. As Santa would say Ho Ho Ho!

Handson
24-12-2021, 07:47 PM
Merry Christmas baybay. Wishing everyone a happy new year with delightful wristys/ect

everready 2
24-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Agree, Merry Christmas Everyone

mattemeiser
24-12-2021, 10:41 PM
Merry Christmas bros!
Hope 2022 will be a year we all can empty our loads and our sun burnt country is visited by lots of hot, young fresh ML/WLs from Asia and Europe on holiday and student visas.

One can only dream...
-Matt-