PDA

View Full Version : 200 STANMORE RELAXATION MASSAGE Asian RnT shop with two holes massage table, probably the best value in town at the moment! 👍

AHLUNGOR
24-12-2021, 05:41 PM
Person's Name : Pinky

Establishment : 200Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit: December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10:00 -9pm

Rates : $80 / 30 min inclusive NHJ

Extras Cost : was offered body to body but not taken so more could be on offer. YMMV

Services Provided This Session : a short massage, teasing through the hole, NHJ

Size/shape : very petite size 4, hand full of B cupper

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Work took me out to Parramatta this morning so on my way back thought I should squeeze in a pre-Xmas session to probably end the year of punting.

Plenty of choices and a hard decision to make! 227 NSM was high on my list and my girl Cherry should be work being Friday, but I was eying this new busty girl Ester with natural Double D Cups, check the roster and saw a message from the shop saying Ester has been booked out for the day. Well, such is my luck, by then my heart was set for trying a new girl (sorry Cherry !). Wasn't in a mood for FS so drove pass 485 Parra, Renwick Baby is next up but parking is hard around there. then I thought why not check out the old Stanmore shops (they have 4 in a row, and parking should be easy. And it was, parked directly opposite 200. Crossing the busy Parra road was a challenge.

Anyway, push my way in and there's a cute receptionist sitting behind the desk, asked me if I have a booking, no, how long you want to stay? 30 min, that will be $80.

I looked up to the price board behind, she explains to me that the price also inclusive of services, so I reconfirm that it's for a happy ending, she asked me to pay first, handed over the cash and she lead me to a back room to wait. Ask for the toilet, it a combined shower and toilet, decent and acceptable.

First time to this shop, but looks like it has been recently renovated, very clean and fresh and the receptionist one cutie, don't mind seeing her actually. after the comfort break she leads me to a tiny room with massage table to wait. and offered me some water, gave me a small bottle, just what I needed.

Waited for about 5 min and I used the time to browse through their roster today, has a Thai girl Tina listed as busty, not sure about my luck but you never know.

Then I thought to myself, they seem to be busy and I don't want to wait 20 min more ? so I went out to ask how much longer, she said the girl is free now, just setting up the room. so I said back down, another minute later, she came back to lead me into room 2.

Average size room with a hand basin inside, some mood light and massage table in the middle. immediately I notice that the table has got two holes !! I knew this before but today I totally forgot about it, now that I see it, it's like a bonus, as usually only the few Caucasian RnT shop have this facilities, a two holes table is a totally different "ball" game to the rest. and Cauc shop are always more expensive, so for an Asian shop charging $80/30 min inclusive with a two holes massage table - it's just the best value in town, if the ML is half decent and knows how to utilise the hole, it's a winner !!

The receptionist asked me to take "everything off" and lay on the table, Yes ma'am !!

There is also a full size wall mirror horizontal to the massage table, perfectly positioned, you can tell the shop owner knew what he/she is doing.

before I got naked, a tiny ML came in wearing a bright red short dress, I guess she has dressed right for the occasion, her name is Pinky and she must be like a size 4, so petite, you guys who like them small and tiny should love this lady, showing a bit of cleavage, not too busty, may be a B cup, mid 30's, very good English, she saw me wearing my masks, so offered to wear a masks herself as well, I said no need, she then offer to wear one so that I can take it off, I said just me wear is fine.

Pinky started the massage with some foot massage, While Pinky is only a small girl, she can massage quite strong and firm and using her forearms and elbows too, I can tell that she is properly trained, unfortunately I only have time for a quickie, otherwise, won't mind having a longer session with her for a proper part 1.

I let her do her things for about 5 min then tell her that she can do a soft massage now, Pinky thought I was feeling her strong massage so said, oh, too strong for you, I can do soft too, and she did.

Applied a bit more oil, she slides her hand down the middle, through my crack, touchy touchy my balls and reach down to my manhood, this is what RnT is all about, giving you the treatment before you turn over, a la all those sessions I used to have from 29 Newland Street Bondi Junctions with At Michelle's girls.

This is good, very good. Pinky combines her sliding down my balls and cock routine with the finger tips nails teasing on my butt and legs, it's quite sensual and I really enjoy it. It's just what the doctors order during all these stressful weeks and months. No better way to release the Covid stress and fatigue than a part 1.5 journey.

One thing though, Pinky's routines do get quite repetitive after a while, and her lack of rimming actions also brings her down a level or two from those true masters. She did whisper to my ear if I like a body to body. well, she has bigger boobs like a D or E, absolutely !! but with her small breasts, I would be happy just to spend the $80 and have a happy ending. so I said right now it's just fine. So she continues.

It must be 5 min? to time and no instruction to turn over yet, so I just took control and got up myself and have another drink of the complimentary water then lay back down for Pinky's finishing touches.

On this occasion, Pinky is not wasting any more time, she took off the red dress, no bra inside, yes, a Beeper, very nicely shaped, but looks natural, I will soon find out. undies off and she is naked in all her glory. more oil applied and she is now giving me the HJ, Pinky came up to the table and sat on my leg, I could feel her pussy pressing down on my leg. but at this position, she is out of reach. so I have to sit up and lean forward to have a feel of her breasts. nice, feel natural, Pinky smiles and get off me, she stands next to me and I barely have a few seconds to caress her breasts and tried to feel her butt, she climbs up to the table again, this time in a reverse position, basically offering her ass and pussy facing me,and she lean forward to work over time on lil Lungor, as she increases her tempo, I lean forward to reach my hands to the front and grab one breast in each hand, all natural, tick, tick, and fully erected hard nipples, tick, tick, very nice feel, gee, I wish she has bigger.............lol

and before long, I shoot out something, I can feel it of course, but I can't see it, Pinky was cheering though, and her jerking action continues to get everything out. It's like a Boxing Day sale cum two days earlier..............haha.

then Pinky got off and used some tissue to clean me up, no wet tissues but Pinky said she will bring some towel. She washed her hands from the basin and got dressed, went outside and bring back two small towel, got the hot water to heat up the towel, I didn't want her to wipe my front so I got back to let her clean my back with the towel.

Got dressed and have a chit chat, Pinky is very friendly, while her part 1 skills is better then part 2, she is worthy of a repeat visit if I need a good massage and a basic release, but if I do see her again, I will probably give her specific guidance on how to best utilise the middle hole for better pleasure and enjoyments.

But for the first visit of a new job, this is totally satisfactory, and on my way out, I confirm that the receptionist was Ada and they have three rooms with the two holes table, next time I will probably book ahead and make sure I got one of those three.

Highly recommended.

Cheers

200 Stanmore Massage
24-12-2021, 07:57 PM
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thanks so much for very good review today
Good to see you and take care of you today
Hope to see you all customers soon
Merry Christmas and happy new year’s ❤️❤️❤️

AHLUNGOR
24-12-2021, 11:29 PM
Forgot to mention : with the comfort hole, there was a large towel/bed sheet covering the table where a custom made hole has been cut off to allow the cock access to the hole. Same with the disposable table sheet. Very professionally done.

River
25-12-2021, 12:51 AM
I love the 2 hole table. Not seen them since I spotted going to bodyrotic

lonely heart
25-12-2021, 07:05 AM
Price is good but hard to get to.

Are they all Thai? If so not a really ideal choice... having said that my current favourite is a Thai ML, so even less incentive for me to spend hard earn dollar on new venture.

AHLUNGOR
25-12-2021, 09:18 AM
I have nothing against Thai girl , especially those who are naturally busty……. Haha

One thing though, they are generally better in part 1 so for those who enjoy a remedial massage you should get your money worth.

Each to his own, but for this shop with the facilities and price range , top value.

Cheers

200 Stanmore Massage
26-12-2021, 11:50 PM
Hi 200 PARAMATA ROAD stanmore 2048
We have different days different girls every day all good girls
We have Japanese Thai Chinese Lao Korean Taiwanese
Hope to see you soon
Thanks

Sibon
27-12-2021, 02:42 AM
In my visit to 200 Stanmore the receptionist gave me the same instruction to take everything off while she went to fetch the ML. I found it sounded clinical as if I was going to have a surgery.

I was put in the same second room that had the massage table with an extra hole in the center. I didn't know what it's for. I'm not a secured man and I didn't want to stick my little brother into any unknown hole for the fear that there is someone hiding below the massage table with a sharp knife waiting it cut it off.

I had Pinky too. Polite and accommodating. She went an extra mile to please me as we went straight into Part II. Although she was not exactly my type I tipped her extra for the effort she put in. It's not often I saw such a devotion to service from a ML.

Sweetdreams
27-12-2021, 09:03 AM
Thanks for share reviews
New experience about those 2 holes:shout:

Leslie75
29-12-2021, 01:24 PM
Great read Brother Lung 👍
This shop has discrete entrance from rear

I still haven’t experienced the good usage for the second holes yet. Hopefully Ada may share her techniques with the rest lol 😂

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2021, 04:08 PM
Great read Brother Lung 👍
This shop has discrete entrance from rear

I still haven’t experienced the good usage for the second holes yet. Hopefully Ada may share her techniques with the rest lol 😂

Can I still make a booking with Ada?

She is really cute…….. haha

Leonardo981234
06-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Thanks Ahlungor great review as always
Visited few times with good experience

200 Stanmore Massage
07-01-2022, 08:49 AM
Thanks Ahlungor great review as always
Visited few times with good experience
Hello 👋
We have many girls every day
Please call for your booking

pccpro
07-01-2022, 11:27 AM
Anybody tried the addition hole on the table with any of the girls? Are the extras with the girls at this place any good?

Location is quite out of the way and I just want to make the trip worth it.

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2022, 11:01 PM
Anybody tried the addition hole on the table with any of the girls? Are the extras with the girls at this place any good?

Location is quite out of the way and I just want to make the trip worth it.

You didn’t bother to read the review ?

Leslie75
09-01-2022, 11:44 AM
You didn’t bother to read the review ?
😂 Brother Lung
Welcome baby user 😂
I have called Ada for booking, she said below,
2 holes tables mainly booked out after your explanations

AHLUNGOR
10-01-2022, 12:05 PM
😂 Brother Lung

I have called Ada for booking, she said below,
2 holes tables mainly booked out after your explanations

Brother Leslie,

Glad to hear that people are requesting the two holes tables (there are 3!). So, if they are selling and popular then no reason why the shop shouldn’t replace the rest of the old tables with the two holes and keep everyone happy ? 🤗

Leslie75
10-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Brother Leslie,

Glad to hear that people are requesting the two holes tables (there are 3!). So, if they are selling and popular then no reason why the shop shouldn’t replace the rest of the old tables with the two holes and keep everyone happy ? 🤗
Yes agreed hopefully Sydney brothers might appreciate with those shops providing benefits to us.
I think Ada is reading between lines as she is quite active with updates 😝

cuteguy
10-01-2022, 03:18 PM
Not a big fan of holes especially with covid19 floating around. I don't want to be sticking my face or penis into a hole where other guys have been and the girls don't sanitise or spray the holes with disinfectant after each customer.
How many times have you been to a shop where the girl removes the table sheet and just walks away? You don't know what you may catch. A good example is conjunctivitis where you can catch the virus after it makes contact with your eyes. Need to play safe these days. The Stanmore shop appears to be very clean and tidy which is a positive note when going in for a massage.

AHLUNGOR
10-01-2022, 06:04 PM
Hello 👋 cuteguy,
Apology didn’t know you came to our shop before. Yes our girls will sanitised massage tables and room after each used for prevention getting virus.

Please come again and take care
Ada

Hi Ada,

I don’t think brother cuteguy has been to your shop, he’s mostly a FS guy.

But he does have a good point, especially during the current outbreak. Please keep up with the cleaning and sanitizing, good for the customers and even better and essential for your girls and yourself.

Stay safe and healthy and all the best.

Cheers

200 Stanmore Massage
13-01-2022, 08:01 PM
Hi Ada,

I don’t think brother cuteguy has been to your shop, he’s mostly a FS guy.

But he does have a good point, especially during the current outbreak. Please keep up with the cleaning and sanitizing, good for the customers and even better and essential for your girls and yourself.

Stay safe and healthy and all the best.

Cheers
Thank you Ahlungor for suggestions :miao:
All girls has been advise of hygiene and sanitise rooms and tables before and after each customer. I make sure routines in place for customers safety and the girls. 😍

Ada

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2022, 03:12 PM
All girls has been advise of hygiene and sanitise rooms and tables before and after each customer. I make sure routines in place for customers safety and the girls. 😍

Ada

Happy to see it with my own eyes, you spray and sanitized the two holes on the table with the new covers on. Good job. Like 👍

cuteguy
16-01-2022, 01:34 PM
Dear Ada,

Thank you for addressing my concerns and adopting measures for which i noticed had been implemented in your shop not long after I raised this issue. It is comforting to know that a shop owner takes the hygiene issue seriously for both customers and her staff. Once again, thank you and hope to see you and your lovely girls again.

200 Stanmore Massage
16-01-2022, 03:30 PM
Dear Ada,

Thank you for addressing my concerns and adopting measures for which i noticed had been implemented in your shop not long after I raised this issue. It is comforting to know that a shop owner takes the hygiene issue seriously for both customers and her staff. Once again, thank you and hope to see you and your lovely girls again.
Hello 👋 cuteguy,
I am scare of covid19 😧
Thanks for your feedback helping us improve. We want our customers can enjoy their relaxation with us.
Our lovely 🥰 girls waiting for your visit

AHLUNGOR
17-01-2022, 12:10 PM
Photo of Pinky:

http://www.aus99forum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=74992&d=1636006871

200 Stanmore Massage
21-01-2022, 05:00 PM
Hello 👋
Baby is working today
☎️ 0411 984 066

AHLUNGOR
21-01-2022, 06:29 PM
❤️❤️Friday Beautiful ❤️❤️
Dora (Super Pretty Model)
Pinky (Thai Uni Girl)
🔥 New Girl Cara ( Lovely Girl )
Tina(Thai Busty Girl)

I saw Cara today, very beautiful girl, young, low 20’s, sensual and passionate, lots of kisses, cute perky a cup, good meaty butt, not really my type but the two holes plays make up for a lot of cup size, I have a very happy ending.

Cheers

Ps. That’s three visits from yours truly hoping for Ada but ended up with a Thai replacement, no complaints though as the girls were all very nice, so far Tina is the stand out with the best body IMHO, I think I got hooked with the comfort hole no less.

cumquat
21-01-2022, 06:34 PM
I saw Cara today, very beautiful girl, young, low 20’s, sensual and passionate, lots of kisses, cute perky a cup, good meaty butt, not really my type but the two holes plays make up for a lot of cup size, I have a very happy ending.

Cheers

Ps. That’s three visits from yours truly hoping for Ada but ended up with a Thai replacement, no complaints though as the girls were all very nice, so far Tina is the stand out with the best body IMHO, I think I got hooked with the comfort hole no less.

I think Lungor you’ll have
To pay for your mates to book out the shop leaving Ada solely with the
Dilemma; telling you too wait or,proceeding with a massage …

Please report back

P.S I’ve been to the shop 4 times seen Lisa, Linley , Kiki x2 , jasmine

Sibon
21-01-2022, 06:38 PM

Cheers

Ahlungor Brother I see you're Ada's favourite customer.

Tina is on the roster today. How come you've picked Cara?

Dora's photo looks great too.

AHLUNGOR
21-01-2022, 06:53 PM

They were all busy! I was sitting at Reception and two punters left happily within 5 min of each other, I was lucky to get a room.

When I left, ran into another one who has a booking. Nice little hot shop, and you just can’t get enough of the two holes plays, speaking for myself……… haha

Sibon
21-01-2022, 07:07 PM
They were all busy! I was sitting at Reception and two punters left happily within 5 min of each other, I was lucky to get a room.

When I left, ran into another one who has a booking. Nice little hot shop, and you just can’t get enough of the two holes plays, speaking for myself……… haha

I like the last room with two holes because it is brighter not because it has two holes. I didn't know how to take advantage of it. My knee almost went through it the last time I was there.

I was often put in the first room. It's too dark because Ada put a low wattage bulb in it. It's easier to make the room darker by putting tissue or clothe over the lamp shade and not the other way around.

Could you also ask Ada to hang a mirror in the bathroom/toilet so that I could make myself decent before meeting the young girls?

200 Stanmore is the only shop I've been to to offer the customers a bottle of water. That's a nice touch.

200 Stanmore Massage
21-01-2022, 07:37 PM
Thanks all my regulars customers
for come to support and visit all 200 paramata road team
Very happy to see all
Hope to take care of you soon anything let me know
Thanks Ada ❤️❤️

cumquat
21-01-2022, 10:45 PM

Where’s my requested pm ??? I thought you were offering your greater ml wonder to. All that pm’d… note to your self

Ginza ain’t a mp

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2022, 08:34 AM
Linda can’t cope with the number of punters wanting to book the Chinese ML May. She’s the expert at giving blue balls. Book May for 90 mins and she will spend 30 mins massaging your upper thighs, groin and balls. But strictly no HJ! Just tip her $20

Don’t think that would do me, I rather go to 200 Stanmore, let a hot young Thai babe massage my upper thighs, groin, crack, balls and cock for 20 min through the comfort hole, super blue balls, turn over, have a drink of water then the naked babe empty me out completely and very happily. I would have been that horny, she doesn’t even to be busty………lol

All for $90/30 min, no if or but.

Confession: I’m currently very much hooked !

200 Stanmore Massage
28-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Hello 👋
Baby is working today
☎️ 0411 984 066

Richard25
28-01-2022, 04:36 PM

Cheers

Thanks Ahlungor
Interesting to see your A cup session with Cara, she looks sweet on photos

cryptex
04-02-2022, 12:37 PM
All girls has been advise of hygiene and sanitise rooms and tables before and after each customer. I make sure routines in place for customers safety and the girls. ��

Ada

glad to see customer concern taken seriously, will support!

200 Stanmore Massage
02-03-2022, 03:14 PM
🎁Mika ( Thai popular great service Uni Girl)
🎁Candy (Slim Beauty lovely super pretty )
🎁Pinky (Super Pretty Model good massage)
🎁Micky (Thai Busty Beauty very sexy good massage)

AHLUNGOR
02-03-2022, 04:14 PM
I wonder how many RnT punters are visiting this shop just to try the two holes massage table .

I certainly did, three times so far …….. haha

Cheers

200 Stanmore Massage
02-03-2022, 04:50 PM
I wonder how many RnT punters are visiting this shop just to try the two holes massage table .

Cheers

Hello 👋
We have 5 or 6 people already received their free session after 10 visits 🥰
Our lovely girls are happy with them

buster
24-03-2022, 08:51 PM

Cheers

Wonder if this gimmick is still driving bookings

cumquat
25-03-2022, 10:40 AM

I would suggest that how Ada is managing staff, the shop and customer expectations and experience is key drivers . 2 holes ,like any sexplay toy has a function and may increase the pleasures

I’ve been 6 times to. The shop most recently on Wednesday where I had a wonderful 3 hours . The 2 holes were briefly used by me providing massage.

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2022, 01:11 PM

The duel holes massage table is not a gimmick, it’s a permanent fixture. If utilities frequently and sensually during part 1, then it’s a no brainer in my book. Many people tried, got hooked and keep returning to enjoy the plays but how many are willing to share ?

cumquat
30-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Hello ��
We have 5 or 6 people already received their free session after 10 visits ��
Our lovely girls are happy with them

I didn’t realise there was a loyalty scheme in place. :-). Is that 10 visits or for 10 hours of bookings?

200 Stanmore Massage
17-04-2022, 10:46 AM
I didn’t realise there was a loyalty scheme in place. :-). Is that 10 visits or for 10 hours of bookings?

Yes if you come 10 get free 1 for massage ��*♀️ ����
Hope to see you again soon
Thanks Ada

buster
24-04-2022, 04:18 PM
Must be a Sunday special offering 25 year olds

The Machine
04-05-2022, 11:59 PM
Thanks Ahlungor

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2022, 12:10 AM
Yes the 2 hole table is awesome. I wonder who’s idea it was because it’s the only Asian massage shop I have seen it in.
There is probably more but I don’t know any.

Have you heard of At Michelle’s while they were up at 29 Newland St Bondi Junction , that would be in the 90’s and all their tables had two holes, then when Misty branched out and opened her shops , she followed the lead and her shops all have the duel holes, At Michelle’s now still have three shops in Rushcutter Bay, Potts Point and Cleveland St.

Other places with the two holes: 136 Bodyrotic, 8 Burwood and the latest and only Asian/Thai shop that has the two holes is right here at 200 Stanmore.

Cheers

Sibon
26-06-2022, 02:31 AM

Cheers

I'm on my 9th visit but hate the 2 holes as my foot almost went through one when I was on top of the table. These days I keep my two feet firmly on ground inside the room.

I don't know when I will go and redeem my 10th visit as the shop price is $120 and I always tip the girl $50 and it would cost me $170 just to touch a Thai girl.

A few of them are strict about certain things such as can kiss breasts but can't suck. I let the breasts alone as I didn't want an argument whether what I did was a kiss or a suck.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2022, 11:19 AM
I'm on my 9th visit but hate the 2 holes as my foot almost went through one when I was on top of the table. These days I keep my two feet firmly on ground inside the room.

I don't know when I will go and redeem my 10th visit as the shop price is $120 and I always tip the girl $50 and it would cost me $170 just to touch a Thai girl.

A few of them are strict about certain things such as can kiss breasts but can't suck. I let the breasts alone as I didn't want an argument whether what I did was a kiss or a suck.

Hey big spender, Yeap, $170 a session sounds like a lot of money. Yours truly here is a much cheaper punter who usually only have time for a 30 min quickie and that’s just $90!

Never have issue of touching Ada’s Thai girls but each to his own, not sure what you are getting back for your $50 tip, and I don’t kiss or suck on ML’s tits these days unless I am the first customer of her day but that’s almost impossible now.

Alternatively, I think kissing their tits is fine if I go to shops such as 227 Broadway, SBM or Diva 43 because they all have ensuite shower and girls always shower between clients !

Richard25
03-07-2022, 06:05 PM
Hey big spender, Yeap, $170 a session sounds like a lot of money. Yours truly here is a much cheaper punter who usually only have time for a 30 min quickie and that’s just $90!

Never have issue of touching Ada’s Thai girls but each to his own, not sure what you are getting back for your $50 tip, and I don’t kiss or suck on ML’s tits these days unless I am the first customer of her day but that’s almost impossible now.

Alternatively, I think kissing their tits is fine if I go to shops such as 227 Broadway, SBM or Diva 43 because they all have ensuite shower and girls always shower between clients !
Me same not needed any additional for touching unless beyond nhj

Leonardo981234
29-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Can anyone confirm same Angel from sbm?

buster
19-08-2022, 01:40 AM

Had the same question as this as well

buster
02-09-2022, 01:15 AM

Pretty sure she is the same

hellozmane
19-10-2022, 10:06 PM
Thanks for review

BobbiBrown
17-04-2023, 11:16 AM
The service seems to have degraded here but YMMV for regulars. I've visited a few times and was generally always happy. However, a couple of weeks ago I booked Anna and got the old switcheroo upon arrival. The receptionist (short hair, boyish? Never seen her before) informed me that I'd get NaNa instead despite my booking. No complaints from me, I enjoy rolling the dice, but NaNa was deep into her 30s with a friendly but very 'scripted' service without much use of the second hole. And she made it rather clear that the CBJ upgrade was going to be mandatory if I wanted a decent finish. That ended up being toothy and just 'ok', so overall not a great punt.

Mouintainboy70
12-06-2023, 01:42 PM
Yes if you come 10 get free 1 for massage ��*♀️ ����
Hope to see you again soon
Thanks Ada

It is a great store! How do the massages get counted? I have been 20-30 times last 12 months and not received free massage ��

200 Stanmore Massage
12-06-2023, 06:26 PM
It is a great store! How do the massages get counted? I have been 20-30 times last 12 months and not received free massage ��

Ohh really we have card please message
On WeChat to lat me know if regular customer
we remember ya no problem
Thanks Stanmore 200

Hon
22-06-2023, 06:08 PM
Stanmore VIP customers receive free massage good promotions

asian slayer
17-07-2023, 11:01 PM
Such an amazing place

LiftD
31-10-2023, 03:57 PM
I don’t kiss or suck on ML’s tits these days unless I am the first customer of her day

Pro tip! I've started doing this now too. Some ML's use anti-bacterial wipes though too.

jamesguardian
07-02-2024, 01:52 PM
As the title suggests, if you go here, prepare to suffocate. They don't clean their massage beds. If they do, it's not thoroughly enough.

200 Stanmore Massage
09-02-2024, 08:51 AM
As the title suggests, if you go here, prepare to suffocate. They don't clean their massage beds. If they do, it's not thoroughly enough.

Sorry for your experience. I am the manager It's good to know that. Normally I am very careful about cleanliness. That's the important thing. If there's a problem or something you don't like, you can complain to reception or send us a message so we can check and fix it. That's important. I'll check everything. and clean it again to be sure.
Thanks management

Rustyman1980
27-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Ive read alot of reviews about this place, different accounts of how it works.

Is this shopn where you pay everything up front and it's all included no further negotiations in the room?

Or are there extra options available once inside the room?

The roster looks impressive definitely a shop etc the tastiest looking menu on this forum