PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 V Kimi

neoisthejuan
02-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Haven’t posted an AR in a while been pretty active since end of lockdown so will post more!

Name: Kimi
Nationality: Vietnamese
Location: Sakura 57 (Kyoto 206 is under reno but she is a kyoto girl)
Price: $160/30mins
WIR: No

Was in the area and saw good reviews on V Kimi so decided to book. I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder but she is a 5/10 for me, looks are not everything to me and a girl who isn’t a looker can definitely make it up with their service, unfortunately this wasn’t the case with Kimi. She had quite a large(?) face for her small pocket rocket body. Tiny A cups and not much of a bum.

Quick shower together and onto the bed. She began with a very light catbath and made her way down south.
BBBJ was very average, not much suction and feel like she used almost a half box of tissues for the short time she was down there (huge turn off for me). Move onto DATY and she was quite responsive pussy was clean shaven and tasted fine. As it was a short session decided to move onto fucking. Pussy was tight and felt good she knew how to squeeze your cock well. Was a bit of a starfish though. Wasn’t feeling a connection so opted to CIM which she said she was fine with…bout to cum and she pulled out and I came on my stomach. Washed up, left feeling unsatisfied.

Maybe it was the weather, maybe she was tired…whatever the reason blew $160 on a very average punt.
She was definitely nice and accommodating but service seemed very mechanical.

YMMV.