PDA

View Full Version : Question Do girls check CCTV in shop?

surething91
04-01-2022, 10:27 PM
In a brothel, 'm wondering if the girls check the customers from their room first before showing up? I hope they do so they can choose a bit if they find a guy is weird or moreover if they know the guy!

konfuzion
04-01-2022, 11:02 PM
In a brothel, 'm wondering if the girls check the customers from their room first before showing up? I hope they do so they can choose a bit if they find a guy is weird or moreover if they know the guy!
They tell me yes they look

Labia Vortex
04-01-2022, 11:39 PM
Ginza and Ginza Empire record all corridors and entrances....both punters and girls
All time stamped
Don't know how long they keep the video records

Archer
04-01-2022, 11:49 PM
Ginza and Ginza Empire record all corridors and entrances....both punters and girls
All time stamped
Don't know how long they keep the video records
The girls do have the option to check the cameras before greeting in most FS places, because my regular WL will run to greet me.

cuteguy
05-01-2022, 12:06 AM
If the girls are waiting in the girls waiting room then there may be a monitor showing customers coming and going. However, if a girl has been assigned her room in a brothel where she waits and services her customers, then she would have no idea who is her customer. Don't you think? She would only find out when the customer knocks on her door.

GoldfishMan
05-01-2022, 09:00 AM
If the girls are waiting in the girls waiting room then there may be a monitor showing customers coming and going. However, if a girl has been assigned her room in a brothel where she waits and services her customers, then she would have no idea who is her customer. Don't you think? She would only find out when the customer knocks on her door.

Security cameras these days are very much improved from what they used to be. They can be connected securely to WI-FI, and accessed through a phone or computer using a special app. You just need to login to the camera account using the app to see what's on the camera.

If the shop has this kind of setup, the girls can see the camera picture even if they're in their own room.

cumquat
05-01-2022, 09:14 AM
Security cameras these days are very much improved from what they used to be. They can be connected securely to WI-FI, and accessed through a phone or computer using a special app. You just need to login to the camera account using the app to see what's on the camera.

If the shop has this kind of setup, the girls can see the camera picture even if they're in their own room.

Yes systems are now made for simplicity and users have many options too access data . However whilst a system is sophisticated , I’d suggest there’s be few sophisticated owner /operators who’d be allowing staff log ins .

If they did kudos .

As said by others above . Most FS shops and likely MP’s though less likely , will allow staff to see customers arriving before asked to meet n greet.

I’m aware in some places, there are monitors in staff areas including kitchens for example . Additionally women can also say no, and for a variety of reasons , though how that is thought about by management , may be about how sophisticated they are.

Should also note shops may also have your image posted on a board or folder , with a description of why you are no longer welcome ; rapist , aggressive , non payment . Imagine the worst . It’s not just the women who may or may not share information . But if you are an asshole a bully a rapist a racist , and while the staff/shop owner /manager may or may not have the courage ability thought too take it to the police , to investigate further , your image and any other information is kept and shared .

Really should it come as a surprise too any thst you are been surveilled ?

rooter
05-01-2022, 09:51 AM
Almost every move you make as soon as you leave your home will be captured on CCTV or some other form of surveillance these days.
The train, bus, taxi, supermarket, bank, post office, your workplace, convenience store, pub, club, bottle shop, gym etc ... and yes the brothel too (well just the entry, exit, reception, corridors, and waiting room)

surething91
05-01-2022, 10:44 AM
Ahah I know there are CCTV everywhere, it was not my question. I was more concerned about the safety of the girls as I hope they have the choice to not meet some assholes!
But it looks like they probably check which is good IMHO.

thefatness
05-01-2022, 12:01 PM
I’ve been told by a girl at either 42 and/or No 5 a few years ago (can’t remember who) that she looks at cctv and tells the receptionist whether or not they’re willing to see a customer. I don’t see how Ginza and Ginza Empire girls can do this since they stay in their own rooms for their entire shift. So to answer OP’s question Yes the girls do check CCTV when and if they can

Riff888
05-01-2022, 12:45 PM
I’ve been told by a girl at either 42 and/or No 5 a few years ago (can’t remember who) that she looks at cctv and tells the receptionist whether or not they’re willing to see a customer. I don’t see how Ginza and Ginza Empire girls can do this since they stay in their own rooms for their entire shift. So to answer OP’s question Yes the girls do check CCTV when and if they canYes this is still true for 42g and N5.

So the girls still have a chance to screen clients. Not sure how this works for bookings though, maybe they say oh the girl is busy now or something.

I got in trouble when my regular thought she saw me on CCTV going for another girl. She got upset, I had to assure her it wasn't me and I haven't been to a shop since before December.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

cuteguy
05-01-2022, 12:54 PM
Almost every move you make as soon as you leave your home will be captured on CCTV or some other form of surveillance these days.
The train, bus, taxi, supermarket, bank, post office, your workplace, convenience store, pub, club, bottle shop, gym etc ... and yes the brothel too (well just the entry, exit, reception, corridors, and waiting room)

Rooter is spot on. Wherever we go now cameras are watching you. It won't be long before facial recognition cameras will be installed here. It was on the news that such cameras were to be installed on our streets in our state. It's all heading towards total surveillance of people in conjunction with vaccine passports, digital ID and currency.

Climax598
05-01-2022, 01:02 PM
Yes this is still true for 42g and N5.

So the girls still have a chance to screen clients. Not sure how this works for bookings though, maybe they say oh the girl is busy now or something.

I got in trouble when my regular thought she saw me on CCTV going for another girl. She got upset, I had to assure her it wasn't me and I haven't been to a shop since before December.

What she own you 😝. I was ask once by a regular Ginza girl once did I see seeing another girl l say yes and who I fuck and what we do. Girls love to know how you fuck the other girl to them is competition and jealousy.

cuteguy
05-01-2022, 01:13 PM
What she own you 😝. I was ask once by a regular Ginza girl once did I see seeing another girl l say yes and who I fuck and what we do. Girls love to know how you fuck the other girl to them is competition and jealousy.

Correct. You can choose to do what you like and no one can tell you who to see or not see. These girls see hundreds of guys and have many regulars. You don't tell them that they can't see other guys.

If you're so worried about running into your regular at the shop, check the roster before you head over or call the shop. This way you won't be worrying that your regular is staring at you while you're playing with another girl.

thefatness
05-01-2022, 01:24 PM
I was a regular of K Juni at Ginza in 2020. If I hadn’t seen her for a while, she’d ask me if I had been seeing other girls, who and at what shop and if she was a better fuck than they were. Of course I told her she was and that’s why I keep coming back to her but I have a feeling she’d try extra hard with things like dirty talk or wrapping her legs around me in missionary or playing with my hair and scratching my head during DATY if I had seen someone else between our visits. Sadly haven’t seen her rostered at Ginza in over a year. Girls are fiercely competitive and it’s regulars that make the bulk of their income.

Top tip: avoid seeing your regular for a while (try a month if you can). Next time you see her and she asks how you been tell her you’ve been working at a different location and been visiting another shop and other girls since it’s too hard to see your regular. See their reaction and how the session unfolds.

cumquat
05-01-2022, 01:35 PM
I was a regular of K Juni at Ginza in 2020. If I hadn’t seen her for a while, she’d ask me if I had been seeing other girls, who and at what shop and if she was a better fuck than they were. Of course I told her she was and that’s why I keep coming back to her but I have a feeling she’d try extra hard with things like dirty talk or wrapping her legs around me in missionary or playing with my hair and scratching my head during DATY if I had seen someone else between our visits. Sadly haven’t seen her rostered at Ginza in over a year. Girls are fiercely competitive and it’s regulars that make the bulk of their income.

Top tip: avoid seeing your regular for a while (try a month if you can). Next time you see her and she asks how you been tell her you’ve been working at a different location and been visiting another shop and other girls since it’s too hard to see your regular. See their reaction and how the session unfolds.

Yep … it can also, depending on the mindset of the woman , lead to an absolute reduction in service. Lol

Absolutely, a regular is just that. regular, easy, income . and of course the industry can perpetuate a sense of insecurity , jealousies and competitiveness, bitchiness - blah, amongst women in any shop. Healthy? Maybe but does not always translate to upping the ante

We can of course choose to see it anyway we choose . And of course transactional relationships are not mutually exclusive and may include reciprocal interest.

But it’s (regular) income based. Both yours and ultimately hers .

I love thread drifts and despite it been summer , here it can. Pile deeper than a cold evening in Whistler

GoldfishMan
05-01-2022, 02:18 PM
Depending on what you’re getting from your regular, there’s actually a very simple reason that the girl would want to know what you’ve been up to, and it sure as hell hasn’t got anything to do with jealousy or any emotional shit.
I was on the receiving end one time. Had all my “regular privileges” stripped. Learnt a hard lesson to keep my big mouth shut in the future, they don’t need to know who else I’ve fucked.

cumquat
05-01-2022, 02:25 PM
Depending on what you’re getting from your regular, there’s actually a very simple reason that the girl would want to know what you’ve been up to, and it sure as hell hasn’t got anything to do with jealousy or any emotional shit.
I was on the receiving end one time. Had all my “regular privileges” stripped. Learnt a hard lesson to keep my big mouth shut in the future, they don’t need to know who else I’ve fucked.

Thankyou for reinforcing my message … probably will require a few more insider truths by others, until we are all snowed in

dannyboy
05-01-2022, 02:29 PM
The girls do have the option to check the cameras before greeting in most FS places, because my regular WL will run to greet me.

She runs to greet many others don't worry about that...

Flasher
05-01-2022, 04:21 PM
Not sure why brother here care so much about such issue, realistically they know and expect you to see other WL that's what punting is all about. You go punt and pay in return the service is provided you are free to see anyone you like vice versa WL is free to see any client they wanted so who cares Lol

cuteguy
05-01-2022, 07:16 PM

Best to keep your punting to yourself and not mention to your regular what you're getting up to in the meantime. Why explain everything to the WL? She has no obligation to reveal everything she does for other customers. Same applies to the customer.

Riff888
06-01-2022, 04:02 PM
I was told by an old regular that what she does is a job, what I do is a choice.

So that's who she justified being jealous or possessive.

It still doesn't make sense to me.

luvmica
06-01-2022, 11:59 PM
I concur about 42G. The girls are watching the punters from their common room

HardCore
10-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Are you saying that the girls are watching the punters whilst they are sitting in the cubicles at 42G waiting for the girls?

everready 2
10-01-2022, 05:38 PM
After the Dokovich decision, no on needs to follow any rules from any government! Everyone can do what they want!

cuteguy
10-01-2022, 05:55 PM
Are you saying that the girls are watching the punters whilst they are sitting in the cubicles at 42G waiting for the girls?

There are cameras everywhere. The girls can see who comes in.

BlackToad
10-01-2022, 10:49 PM
Was at Burwood 8 on the weekend, girls do seem to check a CCTV there. The girl I chose wasn’t offered to the other punter who was there at the same time as me. Girl later told me that she didn’t like the look of the other punter so asked not to be in his lineup.

yowser
10-01-2022, 10:58 PM
Girls use the cameras to see if anyone is using the toilet when they want to go to the toilet!

Crusader
11-01-2022, 08:20 AM
Girls use the cameras to see if anyone is using the toilet when they want to go to the toilet!

After the shooting of the hamzy brother next to the rnt shop in wentworthville, my married mate was shitting his pants. Apparently the boys in blue walked straight in and cleared the place out and then asking for access to cameras.