PDA

View Full Version : Mandy 88a

daty2022
07-01-2022, 05:26 PM
Went early this morning to try out Mandy @88a Hadn’t been to this place for about 4 years and since change of management. Reviews over the last few years have been good so wanted to see for myself. Previously contacted Jenny via wechat who is very easy to talk with and arranged for a quick pre-massage shower on arrival. Mandy arrived shortly after going back to room. Malaysian late 30s. Very tidy package. I was after a 45 mins session and a bit of fun. Left a pineapple on the table for extras. Massage was good, nothing special but hit the spot. Mandy climbs all over in the process of part 1 and uses all limbs in the process. Part 2 was just a NHJ as the alternatives were a little pricey for a simple ML so went with basic. Mandy strips and exposes small but firm breasts with equally small nips. Great tight arse. She starts off cat licking my nips before straddling for a bit of daty. would have loved a CBJ but not happening today. Long story short she tasted great, has clean shaved pussy and after some fancy hand work I shot my load.
She cleaned me up and hot towel to finish. Lots of small talk throughout session. Overall good experience.

fud
29-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Person's Name : Mandy

Establishment : 88a Artarmon Elite Massage

Month/Year of Visit: March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 88a Hampden Rd Artarmon

Phone :0402184579

Hours of Business :10-8

Rates :$60 - 45min

Extras Cost :$80

Services Provided This Session :Rub, BBBJ, DATY

Size/shape : 6, slim, athletic, A-Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? :Good/Yes

Booked Mandy based on site reviews and it appears she had been working there for sometime.

Had the room next to reception, seemed the quieter bigger rooms up the top were booked.

Mandy appeared a moment later and had a pleasant conversation in English.

She was wearing denim shorts similar to the WeChat pics.

Mentioned I had booked for 45min, discussed options and she asked that I undress and lay face down for a massage.

Had opted for a hard massage and Mandy was really good applying constant pressure all over my tired back, arms & legs.

Conversation kept flowing and there was definitely no dead air.

After what seemed like a blissful period, she asked to turn over and proceeded with part 2.

She kept her hair tied up, had long smooth legs and a great tight bottom.

BBBJ was great with no teeth.

Did not allow DFK as I was a first time client she said.

Was okay with FIV and DATY, her shaven pussy was a delight and clean.

Time was nearly up and she proceeded to apply more oil and brought me over the line.

She might be a smoker but could hardly detect it.

Would return for another visit definitely as she indicated more on the cards and pick a bigger room.

fud
29-03-2022, 02:54 PM
Person's Name : Mandy, return visit

Establishment : 88a Artarmon Elite Massage

Month/Year of Visit: 2 weeks later, March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 88a Hampden Rd Artarmon

Phone :0402184579

Hours of Business :10-8

Rates :$60 - 45min

Extras Cost :$80

Services Provided This Session :Massage, BBBJ, CIM

Size/shape : 6, slim, athletic, A-Cups, nice taut rear.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? :Good/Yes provided not that time of month.

Based on enjoyable 1st visit, made a subsequent booking 2 weeks later.

This time was shown the end room at the higher part of the shop, it was quieter and bigger.

Mandy knocked and entered. She was wearing same outfit, denim shorts and remembered me.

Again I had booked for 45min but she mentioned that it was her time of the month, apologised and offered to get another masseuse in exchange.

I told her I didn't mind and she thanked me.

We both undressed and proceeded with part 2 first up.

This time around she let her hair down looked really sexy and allowed DFK.

Noticed the string protruding so did not venture downstairs apart from the occasional feel in the surrounding areas.

She proceeded with a BBBJ and worked like a trooper till CIM.

She cleaned herself up then me and proceeded with a relaxing massage after.

Session was good but felt a bit let down by timing.

Never mind, will have another next time, lol