PDA

View Full Version : General talk Non Asian massage Wollongong / South Coast

Cameo
10-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Wondering if anyone knows of places in the Wollongong / Illawarra that have caucasian ML's?
Nothing against Thai / Asian ML's, most of them are very nice, just looking for something different..

Roj
10-01-2022, 06:49 PM
I don't know of any massage places in Wollongong that have Caucasian WLs that will provide RnT & other extras.
I do know that many of the girls at Belmore Beauties (FS brothel) will do just a massage & HJ though. They're all late teens/early 20s Caucasian

everready 2
10-01-2022, 06:57 PM
Asian ladies have undercut caucasians out of the market. Sorry for the poor old Caucasian women. They are still women. Not inferior to Asian women.

everready 2
10-01-2022, 06:58 PM
In fact, I married two of them. They weren't too bad. :)

everready 2
10-01-2022, 07:00 PM
Now the Asian women are opportunistically upping their prices. Let's hope they do and the Caucasian women can come back at them as equal human beings offering a service.

Cameo
11-01-2022, 12:17 PM
Thanks Roj. Not sure if you drop names for WL's at Belmore, would be helpful though.. Understand if not, still getting my head around the rules!

Cameo
12-01-2022, 04:41 AM
On the subject of Belmore st, I happened to drive by the area just recently, and there's a massive construction project going on across the rd. Potentially reasonably exposed if anyone is consider a day time booking..

Roj
12-01-2022, 10:34 AM
On the subject of Belmore st, I happened to drive by the area just recently, and there's a massive construction project going on across the rd. Potentially reasonably exposed if anyone is consider a day time booking..

Yep!
I go there at night - for that reason

Roj
12-01-2022, 10:38 AM
Thanks Roj. Not sure if you drop names for WL's at Belmore, would be helpful though.. Understand if not, still getting my head around the rules!

Belmore is a FS brothel - so everything can be out in the open
It's the massage shops that we need to be discrete about.
Good call though, Cameo.

Sorry I can't help with anyone specific, though. I've only ever seen girls there for FS.

What I do know is that the girls are young & hot!

Cameo
12-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Thanks Roj.

I haven't been, though thinking about a visit.

How discreet is the entry? Is everyone hi-fiving in the foyer, or do they maintain discretion / privacy. ?

Budgyboy
13-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Cameo, just go mate youve got plenty of good info.

Cameo
13-01-2022, 04:12 PM
Fair enough, I'll give it a crack!

Bigcountry11123
04-05-2022, 12:02 PM
Fair enough, I'll give it a crack!

Very discrete, parking out the back with back entrance girls are stunning and young only been for FS, there is a milf there called porche great tits a bit of a bad stomach from kids but great chick and a freaky one, loves when you push her head down in blowjobs and loves being whipped

Beo Beatha
16-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Yep!
I go there at night - for that reason

Even the night time visits aren't a guarantee, when told that the lady has just had a family emergency so not able to see you.

Beo Beatha
16-05-2022, 10:28 PM

While I understand that the "staffing" is younger at Belmore I have to say that the quality of the rooms are way below the standards of some of the surrounding RnT venues. The room out the back is like a laundry from the 1940's

Bigcountry11123
17-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Yeah but you don’t go to the brothel to fuck the room

Beo Beatha
20-05-2022, 09:03 PM
Yeah but you don’t go to the brothel to fuck the room

Right on point BigCountry. I was just looking at the difference between Sydney & Wollongong venues and could see that at least some of the Massage venues have upped their game to presumably steal some of the client's from a brothel's. It'd be good to see Wollongong brothels up their game and then there would be far fewer punters heading to Sydney. True that there are far more options in Sydney tho

luckyluke
23-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Of course there are "more options" in Sydney. Look at the size difference. Sydney population is 5.5 million and Wollongong is 300 thousand.

Beo Beatha
23-05-2022, 07:30 PM
Of course there are "more options" in Sydney. Look at the size difference. Sydney population is 5.5 million and Wollongong is 300 thousand.

Yeh good point. Was just hoping for a bit more expansion of the industry