PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Japaneses who used to work at Burleigh

memememe
10-01-2022, 12:45 PM
Used to see a skinny Jap ML at a shop at Burleigh Heads about 12 months back. went back a few months ago after a lot of visits and the shop is gone.

Any info on the girl, where she is now and what she offered others. i was just getting some good options going and it closed. her name was Hit****... if you saw her PM me.

thanks for any help Brothers.

HST
10-01-2022, 04:09 PM
Used to see a skinny Jap ML at a shop at Burleigh Heads about 12 months back. went back a few months ago after a lot of visits and the shop is gone.

Any info on the girl, where she is now and what she offered others. i was just getting some good options going and it closed. her name was Hit****... if you saw her PM me.

thanks for any help Brothers.

Which shop was it? The only one I can think that closed was next to McDonald's on the highway. There are quite a few massage shops in James Street which is the main shopping area in Burleigh but they are all legit as far as I know

memememe
10-01-2022, 04:33 PM
Thanks HST - I cant remember - was owned by a Chinese lady - she was always talking on the phone which was annoying as you could hear it through the walls.. is near the main street

Tlito
10-01-2022, 06:47 PM
Which shop was it? The only one I can think that closed was next to McDonald's on the highway. There are quite a few massage shops in James Street which is the main shopping area in Burleigh but they are all legit as far as I know

That was QQ used to go there a lot the boss taught me how to finger a girl properly..
She was a gun…
Don’t think there was any Japanese girls there …

Tlito
10-01-2022, 06:50 PM
Did you ever see Carol…at QQ …HST tiny girl loved DATY….
Saw her a couple of years later at Chevron she had the biggest set of false ones …

HST
10-01-2022, 07:11 PM
Did you ever see Carol…at QQ …HST tiny girl loved DATY….
Saw her a couple of years later at Chevron she had the biggest set of false ones …
The name doesn't ring a bell plus I think I would remember a huge set of fakies haha. I did go to that shop quite a few times maybe five years ago and saw some great girls but it went downhill until it closed.

HST
10-01-2022, 07:21 PM
Thanks HST - I cant remember - was owned by a Chinese lady - she was always talking on the phone which was annoying as you could hear it through the walls.. is near the main street
There was a place in a small group of shops at 109 West Burleigh Road next to a Coles Express servo, that could be it, Chinese owner I think. I called in once and didn't stay. Think it was called Angelic massage. Hopefully someone else can help you out.