PDA

View Full Version : Randwick Healing Workshop Joey

Kennyg912
12-01-2022, 07:48 PM
Met Tiffany at the shop greeting. I've had the pleasure of experiencing prostate massage and thought I'd share since Joey is lovely and beautiful elegant lady.

Her photo is the real as work at Leichhatte shop too. Tall lady, milky white skin, good massage as well as convo. Joey is a genuinely friendly caring person with beautiful smile and really engaging. She starts off with a pretty great massage from face down, Joey enjoying her time and good pressure met my needs.

Part 2 clothes off, beautiful bod and using toys works on my g spot with some sensual touch on my little one. And she's got the best work ethic. Touching her allowed but gentle.

Amazing experience. Will return.

Rosebery healing workshop
16-01-2022, 03:43 PM
thanks darling good review looking forword see you soon

23-03-2022, 10:19 AM
Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

22-04-2022, 06:55 PM
Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster tomorrow.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

ladyau
22-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services