PDA

View Full Version : Question Quick question. “Open Mind”

Lookha
18-01-2022, 08:39 PM
What is the interpretation where profile of ML includes “open mind”? What should be the approach? Some tips please. I presume that this means willingness for FS etc if they are interested in the customer and/or money.

AHLUNGOR
19-01-2022, 08:00 AM
What is the interpretation where profile of ML includes “open mind”? What should be the approach? Some tips please. I presume that this means willingness for FS etc if they are interested in the customer and/or money.

My limited experiences taught me that you have understood this correctly. It started way back from the cheeky receptionist from At Michelle’s up at Bondi Junction. Caucasian erotic body slides massage inclusive of HJ HE. Then of course, many punters wanted more and some were happy to try and explore but many only wanted the sure thing or at least high possibility, so the receptionist started to tell customers which girl’s were open minded and the rest was history.

Fast forward to the recent RnT, 227 Broadway was the first to include open minded in the girl’s description but also specified that meant a BJ with an extra $30 tip will be on offer. No guarantee of FS but if you were successful then good luck and strictly between punters and MLs privately. The shop is fully licensed anyway .

It would be safe to assume when RnT shops now using the same description would imply something similar but again should not take that as guaranteed, that’s the difference between a massage shop vs FS, the MLs always have a choice and the final say.

Be nice and gentle and tip generously will go a long way. Respect that.

Cheers

daty2022
19-01-2022, 09:42 AM
Respectful and tipping is key. As you say.

cuteguy
19-01-2022, 12:59 PM
Just remember, MLs are supposed to provide massage only. If they are open minded it may mean they can do BJ or FS. Again BJ might be CBJ and not BBBJ while FS is usually with condom. However some punters are able to get more from some MLs.

imaragingbull
19-01-2022, 01:07 PM
Yes - these women have a very tough job, so please be understanding if they can’t hit your expectations. Respect. Understanding. Humility. Life is short, so treat them well.

Also, not everything you read online is 100% truth. People love to embellish experiences for their own ego. Let the session evolve naturally. To take Ahlungor’s advice, if you’re after steak… then go to a steak restaurant. If you choose a different cuisine, don’t be surprised if you’re disappointed that the steak was not the best choice.

cuteguy
19-01-2022, 03:34 PM
Respectful and tipping is key. As you say.

In a RNT shop the ML can decide if she offers extras or not. She is not working in a brothel to provide sex to every customer that comes in. Therefore please show some respect (yes she has a choice) and pay her tips.

Lookha
19-01-2022, 07:49 PM
Thanks for this. I’m new to the forum and the insights are good